• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

srst

f8A2dBq.jpg

The secret figure is probably graceful Umaru.

Will you be able to get them separately just wondering?

not from your usual import stores probably

they are probably sold as blind boxes individually and not many online stores sell those individually instead of the whole box

maybe get someone to split the box or wait for resellers ~_~

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
not from your usual import stores probably

they are probably sold as blind boxes individually and not many online stores sell those individually instead of the whole box

maybe get someone to split the box or wait for resellers ~_~

Does Ami ever carry them? The Nendo trading figures, that is. And yeah at cons they look like those boxsets you get where they are blindboxed. However if you get a set, you usually get all of them, plus a couple extras.

Does Ami ever carry them? The Nendo trading figures, that is. And yeah at cons they look like those boxsets you get where they are blindboxed. However if you get a set, you usually get all of them, plus a couple extras.

all the usual import sites, should carry the entire set

Ya they should list them tonight.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
all the usual import sites, should carry the entire set

Ya they should list them tonight.

Nice, wasn't sure if it was a GSC store exclusive or not.

Are Red and Cynthia the only Nendoroids ever released in English?

Toon Link and also the Figmas for Link and Samus. So yeah only Nintendo properties so far. Still sad that Pit and Dark Pit Figmas NEVER got printed again, or localized (despite the fact that they had first print bonuses, indicating that another set might be made).

kewlmyc

Still sad that Pit and Dark Pit Figmas NEVER got printed again, or localized (despite the fact that they had first print bonuses, indicating that another set might be made).

I would make a blood sacrifice for Pit and Dark Pit figmas to get re-releases.

hitmon

Well, I am now officially part of the Nendoroid collecting club. Ordered Cynthia, Link, and Snake. I have now spent more on these than on games in the past 2 months. What have I gotten myself into?

Well, I am now officially part of the Nendoroid collecting club. Ordered Cynthia, Link, and Snake. I have now spent more on these than on games in the past 2 months. What have I gotten myself into?

A bottomless pit.

I think my spending on nendos since I started (which is like early this month) is already more than what I have spent on gaming this year ;_; Time to get a third job.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Trading Nendos now up. *sigh* I know what I'm doing when I get home...

EDIT: Lucina Figma FINALLY made it to Ami! (Time to pay... >_>)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Trading Nendos now up. *sigh* I know what I'm doing when I get home...

EDIT: Lucina Figma FINALLY made it to Ami! (Time to pay... >_>)
Added the trading figures to my January order which is now 13,000 :(

Weren't they revealing the secret figure on a Nico stream? Has that happened?

Bii

Got my payment request for Figma Lucina as well, yay!

Also, my Cynthia Nendo shipped from pokemoncenter.com

L95

Still waiting for my Cynthia to ship, they charged me for her yesterday, but the estimates arrival date is October lol

Do these trading figure box sets contain one each of everything in the series or is it randomised?

95% of the time, you should get one of each figure

I heard really rare cases of someone getting a dupe when there are exactly the same number of possible figures as ones you can get in the box but it seems pretty rare to happen ~_~

95% of the time, you should get one of each figure

I heard really rare cases of someone getting a dupe when there are exactly the same number of possible figures as ones you can get in the box but it seems pretty rare to happen ~_~

That sound great, thank you!

If anyone in the US wants the non-Umaru trading figs from the box, let me know. Am willing to split it. (3/8ths or 1/2 the price of the full box + shipping from Michigan - depending on what the 8th figure is.).

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure the Umaru figures are sold as a set, so you won't be getting doubles or randoms. One of each.

Yeah in this case it's 8 figures (including the secret) in 8 boxes. Some sets do have extras, but it depends. I recently got a box of 10 figures but there was only 3 different ones in it, so that happens too.

The description on the GSC shop pretty much indicates this to be the case. Not like the trading figure boxes where you get two more pieces than there are figures in the series.

Mamitan responded to someone on Twitter about it. Saying they do their best to put a full set in each but they cannot guarantee it.

Good thing I have a local friend getting a set too so if we have to trade that will be good. Need all the Umaruuusss

“Persona 4: Dancing All Night” Kujikawa Rise 1/8 by Phat! Company up for preorder
Phat! Company officially opens pre-orders today for their “Persona 4: Dancing All Night” Kujikawa Rise figure, which is sculpted in a 1/8 scale standing 20 cm tall by Takahama Kan with color by Maimocchi (Turunoyakata). Also known as the legendary scandalous superstar idol “Risette” in the first rhythm game in the popular “Persona” series, Kujikawa Rise is listed for a price of ¥10800 and scheduled for release in February 2016.
phat_rise-1.jpg

-----------------------------------------------
“K-ON!” Tainaka Ritsu 1/8 5th Anniversary ver. by Animaru!, Stronger up for preorder
After releasing unpainted prototype photos earlier today, Animaru! opens pre-orders for their “K-ON!” Tainaka Ritsu 5th Anniversary ver. figure, which is sculpted in a 1/8 scale standing 16 cm tall by Figureneet, manufactured by Stronger and scheduled for release in June 2016.

The figure, which is exclusive to Animaru!, is listed for a price of ¥10584 (with tax) and is on sale at a discounted special price (¥8866) until August 25th, 2015.
animaru_ritsupo-2.jpg

“Love Live! School Idol Project” Nishikino Maki Birthday Figure Project ver. 1/8 by Dengeki, Stronger on preorder
After the other day’s announcement, pre-orders for sixth figure by Dengeki and Stronger dedicated to “Love Live!” idols in their Birthday Figure Project version open today.

“Love Live! School Idol Project” Nishikino Maki, listed for a price of ¥11880 (including tax) and scheduled for release in April 2016, is sculpted in a 1/8 scale standing 18 cm tall by Kouda Issei and Miyajima Katsuyoshi and is exclusive to Dengekiya. Pre-orders for the figure, which follows previously announced μ’s members (listed below), will close on October 25th, 2015.
dengeki_makibday-1.jpg

“Ranma 1/2” Saotome Ranma S.H.Figuarts by Bandai (preorder information)
Bandai has released today a preview and pre-order information for their “Ranma 1/2” Saotome Ranma S.H.Figuarts figure, which is scheduled for release in January 2016 and will be up for pre-order starting from September 1st, 2015. The figure features the female version of Ranma, and is provided with different expressions and extra parts to recreate any sort of scene from the series.
bandai_ranmafemale-8.jpg

Kotobukiya announces “Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters” Black Magician Girl (unpainted prototype)
From Kotobukiya comes the announcement of a figure dedicated to “Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters” Black Magician Girl. The figure is currently scheduled for release in Spring 2016, stands 27 cm tall (so probably either a 1/6 or 1/7 scale), and has price and other details still to be announced.
koto_blackmag-.1.jpg

“Fairy Tail” Erza Scarlet Gigantic Series Swimsuit version, Limited Edition by X-Plus (preorder information)
X-Plus has released today pre-order information and official photos for their “Fairy Tail” Erza Scarlet Gigantic Series Swimsuit ver., Limited Edition figure. This limited version of Erza Scarlet is proposed wearing a swimsuit just like the standard version (currently still unpainted) and is listed for ¥15000 with release date scheduled for October 2015.
xplus_erzagiglim-1.jpg

The figure stands 42 cm tall in her impressive size, is made of soft vinyl, and will be up for pre-order starting from August 28th, 2015 until September 24th, 2015 at X-Plus Online Store.
Good Smile Company announces “Chaos Dragon: Konton Sensou” Raika Nendoroid
Good Smile Company has recently announced production decision for “Chaos Dragon: Konton Sensou” Raika Nendoroid, publishing the official illustration for the upcoming poseable figure. Other details and additional information are still to be announced.
gsc-raikanendo-ann.jpg

Aniplex announces “Fate/Grand Order” Saber figure, official artwork revealed
Aniplex has recently announced production decision for a figure dedicated to “Fate/Grand Order” Saber, publishing the official artwork the figure will be based on. No additional information is available at the moment about the figure. As a reminder, the company also has a “Fate/Grand Order” Shielder figure in the making, which was announced a while back.

“Fate/Grand Order” Saber
aniplex_saberann.jpg

“Fate/Grand Order” Shielder
aniplex_shielderann.jpg

“Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka” Hestia 1/7 by Max Factory on preorder
As reported yesterday, Max Factory officially opens pre-orders today for their rather dynamic and surely interesting figure dedicated to “Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka” Hestia, also known as the “DanMachi” Loli Goddess and a character which became very popular thanks to the simple yet interesting blue string she wears.
maxfactory_hestia-intro.jpg

The figure is sculpted in a 1/7 scale standing 16 cm tall by Kuroda Masanori and will be provided with two different display options thanks to replacement parts, the second one definitely meant to highlight the importance of Hestia’s popular blue string. Listed for a price of ¥11852, “DanMachi” Hestia by Max Factory is scheduled for release in April 2016.
maxfactory_hestia-2.jpg

“Strike Witches 2” Sanya V Litvyak Nendoroid by Phat! Company up for preorder
Phat! Company officially opens pre-orders today for their “Strike Witches 2” Sanya V Litvyak Nendoroid, eighth item in the popular collection of poseable and chibi figures by Good Smile Company dedicated to the “Strike Witches” series. Sanya V Litvyak comes with three expressions including her standard face, a serious expression and a more gentle smiling face.
phat_sanyanendo-1.jpg

Also included with the figure there are her rocket launcher “Fliegerhammer”, the clear Magic Antenna she uses to communicate between Night Witches, her MiG I-225 Striker Unit, and the pillow given to her by Eila. The propellers for the Striker Unit come in both spinning and idle versions, and Sanya V Litvyak’s cat ears and tail are removable.

Listed for a price of ¥4800, “Strike Witches 2” Sanya V Litvyak Nendoroid is sculpted by M.I.C. and Yukky in cooperation with Nendoron, and is scheduled for release in January 2016.
phat_sanyanendo-2.jpg

phat_sanyanendo-4.jpg

“Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena” Labrys Parfom by Phat! Company up for preorder
Phat! Company officially opens pre-orders today for their “Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena” Labrys Parfom poseable figure. The Fifth Generation Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon Labrys comes with three different expressions including a refreshing smile, a combat expression and a face that shows her as her alternate self, Shadow Labrys. Also included is Labrys’ giant axe, which can be even attached to her back, as well as jet effect parts for the weapon.
phat_parformlabrys-1.jpg

The figure, which stands 14 cm tall sculpted by Toona Kanshi (RyunRyunTei) and is also provided with an interchangeable chain knuckle for her arm to recreate her ultimate move, is listed for a price of ¥5500 and is scheduled for release in February 2016. The figure comes with a a frontal face expression for previously released Parfom Aigis as special bonus.
phat_parformlabrys-2.jpg

phat_parformlabrys-6.jpg

Bonus face for Aigis (Parfom Aigis is sold separately).
phat_parformlabrys-bonus.jpg

“Monogatari Series: Second Season” Oshino Shinobu figFIX Madogatari ver. by Max Factory announced
“Monogatari Series: Second Season” Oshino Shinobu figFIX Madogatari ver. figure has just been announced. Manufactured by Max Factory, the figure is currently listed as a Madogatari Exhibition exclusive and price is set to ¥4200 (including tax). At the moment, we only have the illustration the figure is based on and a teaser photo of painted prototype to share.
maxfactory_oshinomadogatari-teas.jpg

maxfactory_oshinomadogatari-art.jpg

Preorders to open soon for “Fate/Extra CCC” Caster EXTRA Plain Clothes ver. by Flare
Flare has recently announced that pre-orders for their “Fate/Extra CCC” Caster EXTRA Plain Clothes ver. figure will be opening soon. On the company’s official site the official announcement for the figure, which is sculpted by French Doll and illustrated by Wada Rco, has been published today. Other details, such as price, size, and release date, are still to be announced.
flare_caster-intro.jpg

Nendoroid Koujaku
Today’s main feature…
o0515055413399999820.jpg

Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

Today I’m going to be taking a look at ORANGE ROUGE’s newest member who has his birthday today…

Nendoroid Koujaku!
o0515047813399999821.jpg

From the popular PC game ‘DRAMAtical Murder’ comes a Nendoroid of Aoba’s childhood friend, Koujaku! He comes with three expressions including his standard expression, a content smile as well as a blushing, embarrassed expression. The unique appearance of his kimono from the gradient coloring to the patterns that adorn it have been faithfully shrunk down to Nendoroid size.His sword has been included in both its sheathed form and drawn form for you to choose from, and he also includes alternate hand parts that allow you to display him grasping Nendoroid Aoba’s hands. His AllMate ‘Beni’ is of course also included to display by his side! Be sure to add the empathic Koujaku to your collection!
Ooooooohh!! (´□`。)

Apologies for the wait since his announcement! The reliable leader of the Benishigure who also works as a hairdresser, Koujaku is finally joining the Nendoroids!

The long hair that covers his right eye, his intricate yet beautiful red kimono, gentle eyes and just overflowing manliness have all been beautifully transformed into Nendoroid size! (/ω\)

Just look at details of his outfit!! <&#9675;><&#9675;>
o0515049813399999817.jpg

The bottom of the kimono not only has a lovely gradient effect, but also has all the flower patterns faithfully printed on at the bottom even in Nendoroid size!

The details of his hairpin and sword are also absolutely stunning!! &#9834;

Plus the sword is also included unsheathed as a separate part, so you can pose him showing off his strength and vigour with his sword drawn! &#9825;
o0515043313400000725.jpg

Plus as you probably realized from the above he comes with alternate arm parts that allow you to choose between placing his arm inside the kimono, or instead through the sleeve! &#12541;(*&#12539;&#969;&#12539;)&#20154;(&#12539;&#969;&#12539;*)&#12494;

The pose with his arm inside the kimono is definitely how many fans known him so it simply had to be included, but he still comes with standard arm parts for all sorts of other posing options! The short tied up bit of hair over his shoulder is also fitted with a joint allowing you to match it with your poses! &#9834;
-------
-------
Anyway, let’s move on to another part included with Koujaku…
o0515038813400000249.jpg

His sparrow AllMate ‘Beni’!! (&#3665;•&#768;&#12610;•&#769;)&#1608;&#10023;
-------
-------
o0515047013400001162.jpg

o0515039713400000724.jpg

o0515046913400000726.jpg

Metamoroid wooser

I occasionally come down with an illness that makes me want to eat far too much meat. It’s hitting me right now, but in a special version that makes we want to eat hamburgers urgently…!

But anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at a product that went up for preorder today…

Metamoroid wooser!&#9734;
o0515045913401822580.jpg

From the anime series ‘wooser’s hand-to-mouth life: phantasmagoric arc’ comes a transforming figure of the mysterious yellow creature himself – wooser!
The strange round form that is wooser can transform into Rin mode, with Rin wearing a cute magical girl costume to boot! A magic wand and a stack of money are also included to display with them. The figure is partially articulated in either mode, allowing for all sorts of different situations to enjoy!
&#65340; wooser-sama! &#65295;

From the popular anime series ‘wooser’s hand-to-mouth life: phantasmagoric arc’ comes a Metamoroid of the main character that everyone has come to know and love(?) – wooser! He lovely round yellow form has been beautifully made and the three dots that make up his eyes and nose are so cute! I can just imagine his voice coming from the figure! &#9834;

Now… what exactly is a Metamoroid? Well, simply put… it’s a transforming figure!!
o0515042513401822582.jpg

&#9651; The division lines under his nose give him a kind of mecha look!

Let’s find out exactly what this wooser can transform into! &#12541;(&#65439;&#9671;&#65439; )&#65417;

First spin him around and open up the back…
o0515034313401826480.gif

TSCHE-CHU-CHU-CHE-TSCHE!
o0515044713401822094.jpg

&#65340; Metamorphose~!&#9733; &#65295;
o0515047613401821822.jpg

Who would have thought?!

wooser transforms into the gentle and innocent Rin! (Magical Girl Ver.)! &#9825; I bet you never expected to find someone so cute inside the shell of wooser! (´&#9633;&#65344;&#65377;)
o0515050313401821824.jpg

The details of Rin on the inside are also very adorable! Take a look at the large ribbons on her chest and in her hair, the two-layers of frills that make up her cute magical girl outfit and even more tiny ribbons on her socks!! &#9734;
Himouto! Umaru-chan Trading Figures

I meant to buy a black coffee but somehow ended up with both milk and sugar. I love sweet things and I love hot drinks… but I don’t like mixing the two!!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Himouto! Umaru-chan Trading Figures!
o0515033513406056560.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘Himouto! Umaru-chan’ comes a selection of characters as cute and colorful trading figures! The set includes Umaru-chan in various situations including ‘I Love Cola! Umaru’, ‘Spoilt Child Umaru’, ‘Sleepy Umaru’ and ‘Upset Umaru’. Other characters in their chibi versions from ‘Himouto! Umaru-chan S’ are also included, such as Nana Ebina, Kirie Motoba and Sylphynford Tachibana! There is also one secret figure to look forward to!!‘Sleepy Umaru’ is made so that she can also be connected onto things like pens, while ‘Upset Umaru’ can instead be used as a paperweight! Various bonus ways to enjoy some of the figures! Be sure to add these adorable Umarus to your collection!!
&#65340; Umaru~n! &#9825; &#65295;

Various different poses of Umaru-chan as well as figures of Nana Ebina, Kirie Motoba and Sylphynford Tachibana!! Each of them stand around 35mm in height making for a very cute and easy to display size! &#9834;

The chibi designs are just too cute!! (/&#969;&#65340;)

This is how they look from the back! Also adorable! &#9829;&#65038;
o0515037413406056562.jpg

&#9651; The way Umaru-chan’s hood changes with each pose is rather interesting!

The set actually contains a total of eight different figures! The one not on display here is a secret figure so you’ll have to wait and see who it is!! These are also trading figures which means that if you buy just one it will be random… you’ll just have to wait and see what who you get, Onii-chan!!

Let’s take a closer look at them one-by-one! (&#65377;&#65381;&#969;&#65381;)&#65417;&#65438;

I Love Cola! Umaru
o0515049813405081870.jpg

‘Let the Umaru banquet… begin!!’

I would love to spend a night enjoying potato chips and cola with Umaru-chan!

Spoilt Child Umaru
o0515049013405081869.jpg

No! No, No, NO! I want it today! TODAY!!

The flailing arms and legs together with this expression are just perfect!! <&#9675;><&#9675;>
-------
-------
Let’s take a look at the other girls too! &#9733;
o0515044613406056559.jpg

&#9651; Despite the size each of their hairstyles has been faithfully preserved!

Nana Ebina
o0515044713406056561.jpg

Ebina-chan is posed looking nervous and timid as usual! The quivering mouth really completes the pose, and her trademark hairstyle is looking great! &#12387;(&#65344;&#12539;&#969;&#12539;´)&#12446;
o0515036713406058081.jpg

The shrimp-colored hair accessories are also faithfully kept in mini size!

Kirie Motoba
o0515047713406056634.jpg

Even her ‘ahoge’ sticking-up hair is included on the figure! &#949;=(&#65377;&#12539;&#1076;&#12539;&#65377;)

She also has a bit of a sideways glance which matches the reserved look on her face!

Sylphynford Tachibana
o0515045013405082072.jpg

Sylphyn!! &#9734;

The unique frilly outfit and curly hair look wonderful! Even her flower-shaped pupils have been faithfully included! &#9825;

All of the characters are packed fill with personality despite their small size!
More to come

Nendoroid Shokudaikiri Mitsutada

Thanks to everyone who tuned into the live broadcast earlier! Without further ado, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Shokudaikiri Mitsutada
o0515067113407219679.jpg

From the popular browser game ‘Touken Ranbu -ONLINE-’ comes a Nendoroid of the sword always trying to show off his real potential, Shokudaikiri Mitsutada! He comes with three expressions including his standard rebellious expression, a serious combat expression as well as a troubled expression to show him worrying about not being as quite as cool as he wants to be.His sword can be displayed both sheathed and drawn, and he can easily take a variety of action poses to show off his abilities! Be sure to add Shokudaikiri Mitsutada to your collection!
He definitely looks cool to me!!

ORANGE ROUGE’s latest release is the fifth Nendoroid from Touken Ranbu, the rather fashionable sword wielded by none other than Date Masamune - Shokudaikiri Mitsutada!&#9733;

You can find out more about GSC and Max Factory’s new ORANGE ROUGE brand over at the official site: http://orangerouge.com/en/

His awesome suit-like outfit with black gloves and an eye patch have all been shrunk down into Nendoroid size! He looks amazing!!

Even though his outfit contains a lot of black, the paintwork clearly separates different textures and shades for lovely detail! (&#65344;&#12539;&#969;&#12539;´)&#12446;
o0515065313407219548.jpg

The colors of the outfit definitely have a rather dark appearance to them, quite in contrast with the last Touken Ranbu Nendoroid, Tsurumaru! Also note the details on all the accessories of the outfit! The intricate ties, golden buttons and armoured areas… there is so much to see!

As you can see in the above photo, you can also pose him with his sword drawn! He looks ready for combat now! I think one of my best things about Shokudaikiri is his gentle-mannered persona which really comes thorough in his expression here!

As with the previous Touken Nendoroids, Shokudaikiri will also comes with a round base featuring his sword emblem! &#9834;
o0515038313407219551.jpg

&#9651; His emblem is really cool!!

Anyway! Now that we’ve seen his gentle expression…

We need to also see what he looks like in combat!
o0515067413407219550.jpg

-------
-------
o0515071913407219680.jpg

Nendoroid Shoyo Hinata: & Nendoroid Tobio Kageyama: Karasuno High School Volleyball Club’s Jersey Ver.

I was always terrible at serving during PE classes back at school. Everyone kept cheering me on but I never really got it right…

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at two products…

Nendoroid Shoyo Hinata: Karasuno High School Volleyball Club’s Jersey Ver. &
Nendoroid Tobio Kageyama: Karasuno High School Volleyball Club’s Jersey Ver.
o0515036413407962829.jpg

From ‘Haikyu!!’, the popular volleyball manga series with a second anime series on the way, comes a Nendoroid of Tobio Kageyama wearing his Karasuno High School Volleyball Club Jersey! He comes with a smiling expression overflowing with confidence.The rather unique way they wear their jackets has been faithfully preserved, and Hinata also comes with some meat buns and the bag he uses when going to the volleyball club as optional parts. Kageyama comes with some ‘GunGun’ Milk and the bag he uses when going to the volleyball club as optional parts. Be sure to display him with Nendoroid Shoyo Hinata: Karasuno High School Volleyball Club’s Jersey Ver. which will be available at the same time!

(Each sold separately)
------
------
o0515034313408147599.gif

------
------
o0515047913407963097.jpg

o0515055013407963096.jpg

[urlhttp://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2015/08/28/nendoroid-kirby/]Nendoroid Kirby[/url]

Kirby was easily one of my favorite characters in Super Smash Bros! I was always really good at killing myself!!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Kirby!&#9734;
o0515048313408399881.jpg

From the popular game series ‘Kirby’s Dream Land’ comes a Nendoroid of Kirby himself! The Nendoroid makes use of a number of magnets for posing, making his movements smooth, natural and easy to pose!

He also comes with four different expressions parts including his standard smiling face, a more serious face, an expression with his mouth wide open to display his using the inhaling ability as well as an expanded expression to show him filled up after inhaling!

A collection of optional parts are also included, such as parts that allow you to display him using the Copy Abilities ‘Sword’, ‘Fire’ and ‘Star Rod’. All sorts of optional parts to recreate your favorite scenes from the game in Nendoroid size!

&#65295;Poyo~!&#65340;

The simple yet adorable round pink form of Dream Land’s Kirby is joining the Nendoroid series!!

It’s like a little pink ball of fluff with little red feet that fits nearly into the size of your palm! Everything that makes Kirby himself has been faithfully kept in place!! Even from the back his lovely rounded form looks perfect and even has a little spot for a Nendoroid stand to connect in! (&#12539;&#8704;&#12539;)
o0515045313408399883.jpg

His arms and legs are connected with magnets and the inside of the body is filled with iron allowing them to be connected all over the body!

By using magnets to connect his arms and legs you can move them all around the body for fun and interesting poses while still keeping his characteristic round appearance! The areas around his eyes and mouth don’t allow the hands and legs to be connected, but you can attach them anywhere else on the body! &#9733;

He also comes with a number of optional parts and expressions and the combination of these parts and the movable arms and legs allow for all sorts of poses from the game! Let’s see what kind of scenes we can recreate!! (*´&#1044;&#65344;)=&#1079;

- Inhaling Expression -
o0515042413408400097.jpg

Recreate Kirby’s signature ability to inhale things and enemies to copy their abilities!!

It simply would not be Kirby without including this expression! The mouth is even curved inward to really make it look like things can be sucked inside!!!
o0515043213408400098.jpg

&#9651; You won’t get any special powers by inhaling me, Kirby!!

- Expanded Expression -
o0515044213408404290.jpg

*nom nom* (&#3665;´H`&#3665;) *nom nom*

This is for when he sucks something in and keeps it there!!

The inhaling expression was really cute, but I think the puffy look of this expression is even cuter to me!! &#9829;&#65038; As he is a PVC figure he is obviously made from solid plastic, yet somehow when I look at this round puffy form I can’t help but think he’ll be soft to the touch when I press my finger into him!!

The way I’ve posed his arms and legs in the last two photos shows you can pose him jumping through the air with ease as well! It can also be seen as hovering from Super Smash Bros! By the way, the expressions are swapped out by replacing the front half of his face! The back half stays the same! It’s kind of like a capsule toy that opens up in the middle! (&#65344;&#12539;&#969;&#12539;´)&#12446;

- Serious Expression + Sword -
o0515061313408399615.jpg

Kirby can also fight with flames!!

When he inhales an enemy that uses fire attacks he can copy the ability which can be used for all sorts of things!! &#9733;

The flame effect parts even come with their own little stand!!
This allows you to match the height of the flame to whatever height Kirby’s mouth is at!! &#12541;(*&#12539;&#969;&#12539;)&#20154;(&#12539;&#969;&#12539;*)&#12494;

The flame crown on his head also makes use of some translucent parts that make the flames look really pretty and wavy all the way up to the top!! &#949;=(&#65377;&#12539;&#1076;&#12539;&#65377;)
o0515046213408399616.jpg

&#9651;These flame crown also connects to the body with magnets!

- Smiling Expression + Star Rod -
o0515045713408400096.jpg

The rod that powers the Fountain of Dreams!
------
------
He’ll be up for preorder from next week Tuesday!&#9734;

Plus orders from the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP will also come with Kirby’s favorite food as a bonus! A Maxim Tomato!!
o0515068713408399880.jpg

&#9651;He can hold the Maxim Tomato using the same hand as before!

If you include the GOODSMILE ONLINE Bonus, Nendoroid Kirby comes with all of these different parts!
o0515038013408731826.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
1000099409_1.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12076.html
20150727191207231_20150827223340c11.jpg

CF6k5t-UsAEQnR4_20150827223341fd3.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12068.html
2015y08m27d_201754915.jpg

2015y08m27d_202113506.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12066.html
PD1440567735UzI.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12048.html
TOY-SCL2-50237.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12043.html
More here

I've got Shokudaikiri on order.
Glad to see Kirby comes with so much. He's such a unique Nendo and one of my Smash mains so I'll probably snag him too when he goes up for order

Nendo Kirby looks adorable.

Those Haikyuu nendos are super tempting even if I already own their original versions...

Will probably get the new swordboy too. But, might be the last one I'll get of the ones they announced so far. Gotta curb this before I get everyone ~_~

arue

Managed to resist the new sword boy because I'm kinda eh about him in the game. He's not coming with anything besides the sword too, so it was rather easy to pass him up.

In the other news, 4 nendos (plus 1 figma) are coming soon from Amiami. Will post the photos when they arrive.

Top Bottom