• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

This is amazing. Do all Nendos come with so many accessories?

ZSSZDSC.jpg

The Vita accessory is a bit larger than I expected.

arue

This is amazing. Do all Nendos come with so many accessories?
Not really. Umaru comes with a lot more accessories (even though they're small) and faceplates than usual. The usual number of faceplates is 2-3 and accessories usually range from 1-3.
The stand is a bit of a disappointment though. A bit loose and hard to keep in place because the figure is so heavy.
That's because you can make her stand without... well the stand. It looks better in photos too!

Quonny

So this thread does exist! Love Nendoroids. Have a few myself. Love the updates, helps to have them all in one place like this.

Kotobukiya reveals “Mononoke” Kusuriuri, “Tales of Zestiria” Mikleo painted prototypes
Kotobukiya has recently revealed painted prototypes for two of their figures the company had on display unpainted at Wonder Festival 2015 [Summer] back in July this year. Said figures are “Tales of Zestiria” Mikleo, which is sculpted in a 1/8 scale, and “Mononoke” Kusuriuri part of the company’s ARTFX J and sculpted in a 1/8 scale as well.

“Tales of Zestiria” Mikleo
koto_mikleopaint.jpg

“Mononoke” Kusuriuri
koto_kusuriuripaint.jpg

-----------------------------------------------
Orange Rouge announces “DRAMAtical Murder” Clear Nendoroid figure
Orange Rouge has recently announced another Nendoroid figure dedicated to “DRAMAtical Murder”, this time with a graphic sketch of Clear. The figure follows Nendoroids previously announced Noiz, Seragaki Aoba, (Good Smile Company), and Koujaku (Orange Rouge).

Price and release date for “DRAMAtical Murder” Clear Nendoroid are still to be announced.
orangerouge_clearnendoann.jpg

“DRAMAtical Murder” Seragaki Aoba Nendoroid by Good Smile Company on preorder (rerelease)
DRAMAtical Murder” Seragaki Aoba Nendoroid by Good Smile Company is getting a second production run after the first release in September 2014, and is officially up for pre-order starting today until October 14th, 2015. The poseable figure comes with three expressions including his standard face, a mischievous smiling face and an embarrassed face. An alternate shift body and headphones, as well as his dog-type “ALL-MATE” Ren, are also included.

“DRAMAtical Murder” Seragaki Aoba Nendoroid by Good Smile Company is listed for a price of ¥3889 and is scheduled for release in February 2016. This rerelease doesn’t come with the special design inner cardboard sheet included with the first edition.
gsc_aobanendo-1.jpg

Good Smile Company NicoNico Live Streaming, Kahotan Station: September 2015 Edition
September 2015 edition of Kahotan Station aired yesterday and introduced figures Good Smile Company and partners will have on pre-order soon.

Present at the live streaming were “Non Non Biyori Repeat” Ichijou Hotaru and “Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu~” Marth Nendoroid figures by Good Smile Company, figma figures by Max Factory and more.

“Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu~” Marth Nendoroid (Good Smile Company)
niconicosept15-1.jpg

“Koukaku Kidotai ARISE” Kusanagi Motoko figma Arise Ver. (Max Factory)
niconicosept15-5.jpg

“Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled From Paradise” Angela Balzac figma (Max Factory)
niconicosept15-8.jpg

“Non Non Biyori Repeat” Ichijou Hotaru Nendoroid (Good Smile Company)
niconicosept15-10.jpg

“Utau” Kasane Teto Nendoroid (Good Smile Company)
niconicosept15-12.jpg

55th All Japan Model & Hobby Show unveils Aoshima’s “Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova” Kongou & more
55th All Japan Model & Hobby Show is taking place from September 25th, 2015 to September 27th, 2015 and, among many figures we have already seen at Wonfes 2015 [Summer] and in the past days, unveils some interesting items including “Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova” Kongou 1/8 scale figure by Aoshima, Tomytec’s “Tetsudou Musume” Kinugawa Miyabi and more.

“Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova” Kongou 1/8 (Aoshima)
55alljapanmodel-2.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Akitsushima (Aoshima)
55alljapanmodel-3.jpg

“Tetsudou Musume” Kinugawa Miyabi (Tomytec)
55alljapanmodel-5.jpg

“Ultimate! Nipako-chan” Nipako Nendoroid (Tomytec)
55alljapanmodel-6.jpg

“Little Armory” Asato Miyo Tactical System Uniform Girl ver. figma (Tomytec)
55alljapanmodel-7.jpg

“Ushio to Tora” Tora and Aotsuki Ushio Nendoroid (Tomytec)
55alljapanmodel-8.jpg

55alljapanmodel-9.jpg

Nendoroid Katori
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I hear the next Silver Week group of public holidays will only be in 11 years time! I cannot hide my shock… I was hoping it would be a lovely long holiday like this week every year from now on!! Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Katori!!♡
o0515047313434144139.jpg

From the popular browser game ‘Kantai Collection -KanColle-’ comes a Nendoroid of the training cruiser, Katori! She comes with three expressions including her standard expression, an expression based on her half-damage pose as well as a strict expression showing that she is ready to discipline students during training.

All of her ship parts have also been carefully sculpted, including the cannons she has even as a training cruiser. Her trademark whip is included in both a straight and bent form, allowing you to display her disciplining the other KanColle Nendoroids in various different ways! She also comes with the coffee and coffee pot that she holds during time announcements in the game! Enjoy the gentle Katori-san by your side!
Oooooohhh!! (/ω\)

With teaching cane in hand, Katori is here in her military instructor-like outfit and ready to train the other Kanmusu in Nendoroid size!

Even as a Nendoroid…
o0515036313434144140.jpg

…her sexy body is still very noticeable!

The tight outfit makes sure that the curves of her body are nice and clear for all to see! The outfit itself is also very detailed with careful attention to the creases all around the body at curves and openings! Although it might not be an outfit that shows off much skin, that certainly doesn’t mean that it isn’t rather sexy!!

Let’s see how she looks from the back! ε=(。・д・。)
o0515056713434144141.jpg

The unique way she ties her hair up at the back, as well as her ship parts are all sculpted with careful attention to detail! As with the previous Nendoroid Kanmusu, the ship parts attach to the character with a Nendoroid joint allowing you to easily move them to various angles to match your pose! ★

The turrets can also be moved left and right, as well as rotated up and down! The connection point is also a joint allowing you to twist it to various different angles as well! ♡
o0515044113434148168.jpg

△ The first photo had them all straight, but all sorts of angles are possible!

She also comes with her trademark whip, which comes in both a bent whip which you can see above as well as a straight version that works better for certain scenes!
o0515045213434148169.jpg

“Training Cruiser Katori, anchors aweigh!”

Here we have her proudly instructing! Simply pick the pose you like best! (。・ω・)ノ゛

Katori’s reliable older sister smile has a very gentle feeling to it that shows she is very tolerant…

However! Don’t get too relaxed!!
“I think you need a little… discipline.”
o0515051613434148592.jpg

Those cold eyes!!

A scornful downward gaze! She also comes with this rather different jump in personalities… a jump that some would rather avoid… while others would call it nothing less than a prize! Would you like to be disciplined by her? I know I would!

Her third expression is also rather different!

Her Half-Damage Expression!
o0515044413434148171.jpg

Aww!! She’s so cute!! ( ;∀;)
-------
o0515062213434206735.jpg

Dragon Crown’s Sorceress
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I feel like toasting some marshmallows. Nothing beats toasting marshmallows on an open fire when the weather starts to cool down!! Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

The 1/7th Scale…

Sorceress!★
o0515070013435184893.jpg

From the game ‘Dragon’s Crown’ comes a scale figure of the Sorceress class – an addition to the ‘Wonderful Hobby Selection’ series of high quality figures!

Vanillaware’s unique rich paintwork that charmed the hearts of many players has been faithfully preserved in the figure rendition and her witch’s hat and certain sections of her skirt can removed for a slightly different appearance to enjoy. Her multi-layered hair has been carefully detailed, and both her bountiful bosom as well as her sexy long legs have all been sculpted to perfection for fans to admire in their collections for years to come!
Ooooohhh!! (´□`。)

The busty bodied user of Dark Magic from Dragon’s Crown has been sculpted into a figure capturing all of her charm to keep in your collection! Even the paintwork matches up to the unique coloring that Vanillaware makes use of in their games! Painted by Hiroyuki Hirose (Decomas Lab), he has kept the color balance on the figure absolutely perfect! ♥︎

Note all the shadows formed by the hair parts and various parts of her clothing! The figure really comes to life when you take note of how realistic the details are! The sculpting was done by Deira who is a full digital sculptor!
o0515069613435185104.jpg

Even though the figure was digitally sculpted, there are certainly no signs to show that! The ‘soft’ feeling about her skin makes it look like it will really be soft to the touch giving her such a charming appearance. Let’s take a closer look at all the elements that make her the bewitching lady that she is!
o0515037413435185522.jpg

Even from the side…

A bountiful bosom indeed!

Personally I also really love the coloring around at her elbows that you can see here! The rounded, lady-like appearance of the elbows can even be seen through her outfit! ♪

Her back is also not to be missed, with an outfit that shows off the bare skin on her back very nicely, and also gives a nice look at her spine and shoulder blades that all comes together to create that lovely curvaceous body!! You can enjoy this figure from absolutely any angle, and the back is no exception!
o0515062013435185262.jpg

△ A peek from a lower angle!

I am also told that Max Factory’s manufacturing team have quite the mission ahead of them thanks to these multiple layers of hair!! But it’ll all be worth it, as it looks absolutely fantastic! (/ω\)
More here

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Finally that Makoto Figma resurfaces! Been waiting to see more info/photos on it, since I was never a fan of her SAC purple one-piece thing.

Never seen Ushio to Tora but that Tora Nendo looks like it'll be really neat! Need more animal-based Nendos!

LiK

I probably be checking AmiAmi out finally heh. How the shipping there compare to GSC? What option would be ideal for someone that lives in southern California?

it's good. i use Registered SAL shipping and it's half off EMS and reliable. never had any lost packages and there's tracking. AmiAmi packaging and boxes are also TOP quality. very sturdy. i reuse their boxes to ship stuff when i sell anything. :)

Wanderer5

it's good. i use Registered SAL shipping and it's half off EMS and reliable. never had any lost packages and there's tracking. AmiAmi packaging and boxes are also TOP quality. very sturdy. i reuse their boxes to ship stuff when i sell anything. :)

My friend is asking me, and I guess I still wonder a bit about it too, but any catch with getting it cheaper on AmiAmi compare to getting it on GSC? Guess there is more waiting for one.

LiK

My friend is asking me, and I guess I still wonder a bit about it too, but any catch with getting it cheaper on AmiAmi compare to getting it on GSC? Guess there is more waiting for one.

you can choose EMS from AmiAmi and it's still cheaper because of their discount. no catch really. i only buy from GSC if they offer a preorder exclusive which they don't seem to have for Marth.

Wanderer5

you can choose EMS from AmiAmi and it's still cheaper because of their discount. no catch really. i only buy from GSC if they offer a preorder exclusive which they don't seem to have for Marth.

Hm okay, well I probably wouldn't mind waiting a bit more, so I look into those options.

Even then, a lot of their exclusive Nendo parts often fall into the "meh" category.

Replicant

If that was the case, then like most nendos would have been exclusive probably.:p He was just posted up, so the rest will soon follow I sure.

Hmm, then I don't see why anyone would want to order from GSC shop. Price-wise, they're more expensive. Shipping also ends up being expensive unless you order 3 or more. And those 'extras' are not substantial enough.

Grakl

Holy shit, got Nendoroid Red last year and now it's over $200, funny shit

Didn't know these things were that popular

Westraid

Friend got her Nendo Jiji (From Touken Ranbu) and asked me to help take some pictures. Still bitter of never getting him in the game, I didn't really care for it until she put that face on. Asks me "Don't you think he's cute now?" and I can only answer with a yes.
Turns out she knew I'd cave and ordered two of them, and I'm now the owner of this little piece of way too effing cute:
I've made a huge mistake.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Friend got her Nendo Jiji (From Touken Ranbu) and asked me to help take some pictures. Still bitter of never getting him in the game, I didn't really care for it until she put that face on. Asks me "Don't you think he's cute now?" and I can only answer with a yes.
Turns out she knew I'd cave and ordered two of them, and I'm now the owner of this little piece of way too effing cute:

I've made a huge mistake.

Is that an Innocent Smoothie's hat?

Top Bottom