• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of pick ups this month from Too Many Games!

IMG_3829.jpg

Gameboy Color and some games

IMG_3830.jpg

Bayonetta LE Guide from Amazon UK

IMG_3831.jpg

Sweet NES & Famicom Games

IMG_3832.jpg

Some Genesis games

IMG_3834.jpg

PC Engine & AV Booster (no RF for me)

IMG_3836.jpg

PC Engine Games & Panzer Dragoon Orta (finally!)

Figured I should post this while it's still April

Found a Craigslist deal on a PS3. $100 for a PS3, Sixaxis, inFamous, 12ft HDMI cable, and a Dark Knight blu-ray.

2uh60zp.jpg

And of course I needed games to go along with it.

1pfdqg.jpg

(Assume SSFIV will be there soon).

shawnlreed

4553462726_c2b7a90b64_b.jpg

- Gold framed Legend of Zelda Club Nintendo poster.
- Shadow of the Colossus promotional leather notebook
- BBC's Merlin. Am I the only GAFer that likes this show?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
elektrixxx said:
I am now a true gamer:

april2010pickup5.jpg

I've got that, too! I like the color scheme a lot better than the standard version. That said, using it in the morning did not improve my ability to play Espgaluda II.

Bii

ShockingAlberto said:
Found a Craigslist deal on a PS3. $100 for a PS3, Sixaxis, inFamous, 12ft HDMI cable, and a Dark Knight blu-ray.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2uh60zp.jpg

Damn, that's a good deal. At that price, I wouldn't mind having a second PS3.

4553650840_9702f3b54f_o.jpg

I somehow avoided watching this in the theater so I had pretty high expectations when I watched it for the first time. It's not that great but I did enjoy the visuals. Everything was predictable but it was still entertaining. As for why the purchase of the "bare-bones" version, I don't watch special features as much as I used to...so this is perfect.

4553012151_93e9e6b562_o.jpg

Dance Dance Revolution X. Dance Pad Bundle. PS2. $20.
DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution. PS2. $7
I want to get back into DDR and I seem to have misplaced my DDRMAX disc. So I bought a replacement from GameStop. I tire of playing SuperNOVA and needed a different song list; so I bought DDR X. I didn't really need the dance pad but the bundle was the same price as the stand-alone.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. GameCube. $23.
Bought this from GameStop on a whim. I saw it in their GameCube section and figured I'd take it. I got lucky with this as the employee working there told me that someone had just traded that game in earlier that day.

4553011999_a423ff724e_o.jpg

Suikoden II. Playstation. $90.
So far, this is the most I've spent on a single game (not counting bundles, special editions, etc.). I want to see what all the hubbub is about.

mehdi_san

I went to Uniqlo this morning and I got myself a few Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker t-shirts! I bought 4 of them, but the one I wanted most wasn't available (the red one with Big Boss's face T_T). I also got the MGS PW soundtrack, I'll take some pics tonight when I get home :D

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
mehdi_san said:
I went to Uniqlo this morning and I got myself a few Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker t-shirts! I bought 4 of them, but the one I wanted most wasn't available (the red one with Big Boss's face T_T). I also got the MGS PW soundtrack, I'll take some pics tonight when I get home :D

looking forward to the pics!

Anyone have a link of what they look like?

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
ShockingAlberto said:
Figured I should post this while it's still April

WTF?! If I had seen that I would have skipped it assuming it was a scam/rape attempt.

Ledsen

Fularu said:
You guys commenting on what other people buy or on their tastes need to stfu.

It's sooo hard to resist sometimes, but it would be stupid to actually do it. The thread would be filled with nothing but people hating on each other, a total clusterfuck. So in summary, I totally agree.

Vortex566

Interactive Fiction said:
4553462726_c2b7a90b64_b.jpg

- Gold framed Legend of Zelda Club Nintendo poster.
- Shadow of the Colossus promotional leather notebook
- BBC's Merlin. Am I the only GAFer that likes this show?

Where can I get this poster from? That is a great pick-up!

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Bii said:
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. GameCube. $23.
Bought this from GameStop on a whim. I saw it in their GameCube section and figured I'd take it. I got lucky with this as the employee working there told me that someone had just traded that game in earlier that day.

That's a great pickup! And it's a fair price in the real marketplace IMO.. but the weird thing is that I bought it from a Canadian Gamestop (EB games really) for $5.00 last week, plus 10% Edge card discounht, plus another 10% off of previous generation games for whatever reason... It was like $4 Canadian.... box, manual and all. What the hell? :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom