• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

tYs8Y.jpg

Vf659.jpg

Jdsrc.jpg

phUBz.jpg

ZyqIz.jpg

Lights not working for some reason..
BMrnG.jpg

YrmI7.jpg

Perfect fit for my MBP..
nWlaR.jpg

Also..
1M6GT.jpg

Just for good measure :p

amarito69

tubgirlsplumber said:
But alas I felt the need to complete my set of 'Real Bout' games from the FF series.

It's Real Bout Special, and I think I prefer this to RB2.

RBSa.jpg

RBSb.jpg

I like when I see some neogeo love!

Gameboy415

otmane said:
Art works:
304224cc.png

MGS Peace walker art book and the 2011 nintendo guide thanks to my cousin in Japan ( mehdi_san on GAF)

Whoah.

What is it??? An artbook or one of the free pamphlets/guides they give out at stores??
That old school Nintendo art is awesome and it looks like the cover might be lenticular!?
Either way, I am going to get my friends in Japan to secure one of these for me!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
5u30nb.jpg

Empty spot is reserved for Prince of Persia collection later this month. Then I am done.

Oh and I did change my giantbomb sub to yearly so I have the Lincoln shirt coming eventually.

jtkauff

Picked this up today to complete my DS Dragon Quest collection. My local Meijer still had it and this is one game that I won't be complaining paying full retail for two years after it came out.

(click for full/clear image)

tha_devil

i coudln't find dragon quest V anywhere in holland, so i got an italian copy. Ridiculous SE never did a reprint.

And wow i didn't know blazblue 3ds was out :O

Edit: i see its japanese version, when does it come in USA? I have an imported 3ds :D

angelfly

tha_devil said:
And wow i didn't know blazblue 3ds was out :O

Edit: i see its japanese version, when does it come in USA? I have an imported 3ds :D
As far as I know there haven't been any announcements for NA yet however it was confirmed t be coming to EU.

Dr. Feel Good said:
Are 3DS boxes black in Japan? Or is BlazBlue some crazy exception?
Games with a Cero rating of C or higher are in black cases.

_dementia said:
nice pickups Matt

what kind of car do you drive if you don't mind me asking?

I had a original 180SX from Japan (RHD) but I had sold it for added money that we could use to buy a house.

For now, I'm stocking up on parts for my next project.

amarito69

elohel said:
is neogeo stuff still expensive?

hard to get?

I am living in Japan so it is not difficult to get but it is still expensive considering that so many cheap conversions are available on dreamcast,xbl,wii,Ps2.

Garou densentsu mark of the wolves is around 30000yens!

But the pleasure to play it on original hardware is priceless.

IMO the best way to go now with neogeo is to go with MVS stuff.

14ug6cy.jpg

2pyz7va.jpg

I'm kinda late at posting Dissidia 012 and RE3. I got them at the tail end of last month
As for the 3DS, It was a surprise gift! No games yet but I'm gonna pick up Street Fighter within the coming days.

theDeeDubs

Some Rodriguez and Kubrick - hate the 'special edition' book style of Dr. Strangelove but oh well.
DSC_0058.jpg

Scream 1 only... I didn't really enjoy 2 and 3. FMA:B and Tomb Raider <3
LTTP on Red Faction. After watching that GI documentary on Volition I decided to support those guys more. I was surprised to see it with the new PS3 cover design though.
DSC_0059.jpg

XNarte

0405011541.jpg

I got them at Best Buy, they both say $29.99 but they were actually $20 a piece, plus a $5.00 discount if you buy them together, so total it came to about $38 bucks for both. Not bad.

A few games...

ARze4.png

And some discounted manga from Borders...

3f7wF.jpg

Volume 14 is there since the bookstore is closing up shop and they didn't have any volumes in between it and 6, so l planned ahead and saved a few bucks!

I love these threads. :D

Just a question though, why not make one Pick-up thread for the whole year instead of one very month? It doesn't really bother me, I'm just curious. :)

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
IonicSnake said:
Just a question though, why not make one Pick-up thread for the whole year instead of one very month? It doesn't really bother me, I'm just curious. :)
We usually have a year-end recap thread.

Top Bottom