• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

ZeMMiK

never had a big month like this...feel a bit...mmm I don't know...
well here they come:

SAM_1044.jpg

SAM_1031-1.jpg

floor for our house when we are older :). in the caribean at the sea.

new BMW 320d
IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

Ipod dock built in..... drives good.

my new HP laptop for fun, not really gaming, is possible if i want to do it.. Ati 5470
inside
IMG_0212.jpg

got a free printer with it.
IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

2nd hand psp purple... 75euro.. 3 months only old

IMG_0211.jpg

highrider

Banned
i'm kicking myself for not getting the nano edition of crysis 2. that looks awesome. trying not to spend too much on games but i love that type of stuff.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I was going to get a 3DS, but after some thinking, the only game i am really interested in right now is SSF4 3D, and i dont think it was worth it just for some fights here and there considering the 3DS price. Plus there was some nice deal on PS3, so i went ahead and finally got one , and also Ar Tonelico 3.

d0c_zaius

jcutner said:
5593035900_4f2403cd7a_z.jpg

just Tron Legacy for me, couldn't justify the extra $25 for the original Tron

Hmm I was able to get the 5 disc version for 49$ (came up at 69$ but price match, and with the 3d Tron Legacy selling for 35 (i think), the original tron only comes out to be 15$

Smokey

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

I'm going in...and I ain't turnin back

Ordered my case and PSU yesterday. Sometime in the next week I'll order my GTX 580, RAM, DVD drive, HDD, and solid state drive and my conversion will be complete.

Next gen nao

strideramc

Devin Olsen said:
I fucking love this thing.

0udfo.jpg

You having any problems with light leaking through the bezel? Mine has a small issue in the right corner. Already have a replacement ordered at my local apple store.

hipgnosis

New stuff:
t8t1K.jpg

Burial - Street Halo EP
DQ VI with a guide. It's been a long while since I've bought a game with a guide, feels good.
Fire Emblem DS
Blue Dragon 360
Tingle Balloon Fight DS

Kotomi said:
Awesome. Is that an art book? Do you have any shots of the inside?

Not an art book, just a japanese strategy guide. It has some art but it's pretty text heavy.

Also, what are the two Oni books below it?

Night of Genesis is a two part manga prequel to Dawn of Dreams. They're in english and available on Amazon for cheap.

decent games, but two of my most disappointing sequels :(

I really like Sigma 2 but I concur with DMC2, it sucks. It has some of the ugliest art direction I've seen in a game.

I've finally decided to forgo sneakers and invest in some real shoes.

So... yeah.

4eO1q.jpg

c1gq1l.jpg

Sc2m3l.jpg

And then I could walk to my favorite second hand shop :

eMrR2l.jpg

DZT0fl.jpg

r0dyWl.jpg

JRW

Added a 2nd monitor to my desk, Samsung 2333T, It's my first PVA panel and the deeper black levels are definitely nice.

DSC01368.JPG

DSC01383.JPG

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
ZeMMiK, congrats on starting to build a new house. What island in the Caribbean? They're all awesome of course, I'm just curious.

Just got back from the DSVC conference in Dallas the other day. Got some "free" stuff while I was there. Except for "Never Sleep." That cost still.

zbm6P.jpg

Also got my copy of "Never Sleep" signed by Dan and Andre-
0hE3g.jpg

Acrylic7

Has anyone else had trouble finding TRON Classic? I went to Best Buy, Target, and My Walmart. Nothing, completely sold out. Tons of Legacy's though.

Jeans. 2 pair of Levis, 1 Nautica

DSC00403.jpg

Katy Perry- Teenage Dream yes I'm a Guy so what.
I actually found a Deck Box for cards. SURPRISE Sleeve Protectors inside!

DSC00404.jpg

Little Fockers, and a Jump Rope. Out of Shape.
DSC00405.jpg

naoki5001

x6frph.jpg

First impressions:

Credits unlocked the more you play.

Four button layout: straight shot, wide shot, shield, speed change.

Graphics are pretty bad, but the game runs smoothly.

Camera changes and angles mess things up when lining up shots or colliding with enemies.

Definitely not a Cave style STG in amount of bullets on screen or depth of scoring system, but things get hectic.

Lots of charges from enemy ships in wave/line patterns like Gradius.

Judgement Silversword and Cardinal Sin are really good, I think they play better and look better (!) than Eschatos, despite being blown up from a tiny Wonderswan screen to a television. I guess I just prefer pixels and older art style.

My copy came with CD soundtrack inside.

Still early, but my impressions, I'll keep playing it for a while I think.

careksims

IMG_1985a.jpg

The picture on the box is way different as in she's suppose to be facing you, but she's looking way up :/ Still nice, but not good to place it up somewhere.

Acrylic7 said:
Katy Perry- Teenage Dream yes I'm a Guy so what.
I actually found a Deck Box for cards. SURPRISE Sleeve Protectors inside!

DSC00404.jpg
For some reason I don't mind Katy Perry at all. I normally can't stand most other pop chart musicians (Gaga, Britney, Aguilera etc.), but Katy I just don't mind listening to. Come to think of it I like the more "rock" based tunes to Pink aswell.

naoki5001

hipgnosis said:
Awesome!

So are you enjoying it despite the graphics and straightforward scoring system? Can't wait to get my copy.

It's okay, but I've gotten back into Ketsui these past two weeks, so going from that to this a bit of a bummer. Apparently Bullet Soul also was released today, but I didn't notice at the store until I got home and went online. I'll play this some more and probably pick that one up next week.

Top Bottom