• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Yazuka

And this TMNT shirt
Bj2lBnjCcAA7cNE.jpg

This was awesome! The Noel figure was great too.
But tell me, where can I get this? I freaking love it.

ignata

PS. Never ever sell your gaming collection ever, it costs so much more to, in both time and money to buy them again.

This. This this this. Just cause you may have bought games like DuckTales 2 for $25, it doesn't mean you'll ever find it again for that price.

Ugh...

meppi

Big package from Nippon-Yasan today! :D

iFS58bFIWpwue.JPG

Brand new spare Japanese 360 to play all my shoot em ups on.

2 new PSP3000 models as well as a 2000 Vita even though I got a couple OLEDs already. ;)

And then MK Shaolin Monks thanks to the MK Neogaf thread from this past week.

You did the right thing. That particular color/model Vita is the single best handheld Sony has made. So much fun.

There is only one thing you need to do, the below. Get it done son!

D8DE1637-C91C-49E2-969D-4B877B572B20_zpse2ntfgfe.jpg

How is the white on the front holding up? Getting discolored at all? I remember that being an issue with the PSPs and white 3ds XLs.

SheHateMe

My gaming haul so far this month:

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7XjWvF9.jpg[/IMG]

Please ignore my gaming bookshelf; I haven't had much time to clean it up.

Yes Boss!

How is the white on the front holding up? Getting discolored at all? I remember that being an issue with the PSPs and white 3ds XLs.

So far so good. Very nice hard and non-porous plastic. Should be good for the next few years. Not at all like the white 3DS XL (or those white Controller Pros for Wii/Wii U).

X6C6bVX.jpg

I picked up DK, Pikmin and Zelda all in one go from Target's bogo deals last week. I should really be trying to get Wonderful 101 though..it's my newest greatest shame right now ;___;

I'm also a pretty big fan of Skylanders and managed to pick up some new guys this month thanks to a bunch of sales. Otherwise, I'm almost at a full set of the toys they're giving away at McDonalds. Just need one more and then 6 more for my sealed set of em. I also nabbed a Enchanted Star Strike promo poster

Sorry for the delay, was in Japan.

No bigs.

I absolutely love that Giant Bomb poster, where did you get it from?

Not really from here, but it's the first thread that turned up: http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/anyone-else-s-poster-ship-1475661/

Mate...THOSE FUCKING CARAMACS!!!!

Where from? I'm in Canada...

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Just ordered a Nexus 5 and Galaxy Note 3.

What made you move back to iOS?

Er...I don't think your comment was meant to go to me, as I never said that thing you said I said in that quote!

meppi

You did the right thing. That particular color/model Vita is the single best handheld Sony has made. So much fun.

Way ahead of you! ;)

ibjxRxXBf9iOxW.jpg

Can't help but pimp Gundam Breaker once more. Such an undeserved ignored game...
Starts of really simple and plain, but gets incredible when you starts building a good model and get into level 30+.

Once they showed the system I knew I wanted that one. And when Sony announced that we'd only be getting the black 2000 model over here, I knew I would import one sooner or later.

I actually haven't opened my lime Vita yet as my screen protector hasn't arrived yet since I forgot to order it at the same time as the systems.
I like to put those on the second I take the system out of it's packaging since they have the best chance of being absolutely perfect at that point.
It's actually my 4th Vita now (you're welcome Sony! ;) ), and thinking that not even a year ago I didn't even knew I wanted one and thought I'd never buy even a single unit.

Really loving the red PSP as well. Didn't think that colour would be anything for me, but when seeing it in person, it's gorgeous.
Usually hate emulators, but when using it for games that never got a home-port I guess I can live with it. Now only if this little system had some way to run Space Bomber. :'(

That PS+ backlog... I only wished for 64gb...

I can fully recommend these people: http://www.nin-nin-game.com/japanes...s/9763-psvita-memory-card-64gb-psvita-en.html

Loving the Vita love in this last section btw.
Such a hugely underrated system. It's sad to see it getting so little love overall, just like the Wii U...

SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day (PS3) - The artbook is great quality and pretty thick, but tbh it's page after page of storyboards for the most part. Nice to have, but I'd have preferred a smaller book with actual artwork.

iWA0LRlcmD5Ys.jpg

iMcX8I3jPxnIY.jpg

iFEpAfeFNKREm.jpg

Hatsune Miku: Sailor Uniform Ver. Special Color Nendoroid - Took her into the garden to enjoy the spring sunshine!

iboWHsl349gC7c.jpg

iiyfKd87FMw8B.jpg

iM4vOtIszC4gy.jpg

ibhhhxplsI1vw8.jpg

i9FUbDuAHqKYw.jpg

ibsLaWAP2Al6af.jpg

enewtabie

Got a better foregrip for my rifle. The laser is crap,but the handle and pressure switch works well with lights, accessories. It feels much better than the Magpul angled grip, which looks pretty but I don't think it's that functional. Got Super Mario Bros 3 on Wii U VC. I just upgraded from my Wii for $1 and got a lugnut from Dale Earnhardt Jr.

ramyeon

So true.

I have the same model and colour but whenever I see a picture of one I just stop and think about how damn good it looks.

Got a better foregrip for my rifle. The laser is crap,but the handle and pressure switch works well with lights, accessories. It feels much better than the Magpul angled grip, which looks pretty but I don't think it's that functional. Got Super Mario Bros 3 on Wii U VC. I just upgraded from my Wii for $1 and got a lugnut from Dale Earnhardt Jr.

What race is the lugnut from? How did you get it?

wilflare

man, the vita is probably one of the prettiest pieces of hardware I've seen. It's just so...pretty. How are you liking it so far?

makes me really want one, but with the recent NPD, I'm hesitant on its future :/...I'll wait until after E3

you have enough games to enjoy! stop worrying about the future and enjoy the present :D join us at VitaGAF today!

MilkLizard

man, the vita is probably one of the prettiest pieces of hardware I've seen. It's just so...pretty. How are you liking it so far?

makes me really want one, but with the recent NPD, I'm hesitant on its future :/...I'll wait until after E3

Don't think about the future. Enjoy the present.

Seriously though, if you're interested in one, get it. It's a fantastic handheld and it has many great games to keep you busy. And the new model looks super nice.

#TeamOLED for life though

Pvu0g1Ql.jpg

• Border Break Rookie's Guide
  • Border Break Airburst Technical Manual
  • Border Break Battle Code Book
  • Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Arcade

The Vanquish figure I've had for awhile...

Mercutio

So this happened.

box_zps69f71e0e.jpg

But also this. Came with the case and spine card / manual too... pretty amazing how well the game was taken care of. Thank you, Japan.

system_zps6a7c0054.jpg

System's in incredible condition. Box, manuals, foam, even the foam / plastic baggies for everything. Crazier still, nobody in 20 years took the protective plastic off of the controller.

IMAG0098_zps99797f33.jpg

Mercutio

I am super jealous Mercutio.

Well, the first attempt I made at Super CD games a few months ago was a disaster, so I tried to do it right this time.

I got a regular PCE Duo from Japan, and attempted the capacitor replacement. It went fine, except for one that had leaked and messed up the board underneath. The system worked again, but I wasn't satisfied with the audio, so I tried to get back in to fix the bad connection.

That went about as bad as it could have gone, and I lost what tiny bit of the trace was left.

Anyway, I've had a small shelf of PCE games that I love just sitting there, and finally broke down. I will say that the video quality over composite on this thing is the best I've ever seen... and a lot better than the regular Duo I had.

I've never seen a lot of the manuals / cards that apparently came with this system. I should scan them...

IMAG0110_zps5e26438e.jpg

Top Bottom