• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Kaworu

SRTYU.jpeg

I know that I shouldn't buy more games but I needed that euro SRT:OG.

kudoboi

Finally, last but definitely not least. My biggest pickup ever at this point. I put down a order for the 2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 last month. Delivery should be around the 4th quarter of this year.

IMG_20140311_031238.jpg

dat lambo. man i wish i had disposable income :(

as for me i bought the Sony Xperia Z2 about a week ago as well as a 32GB micro SD card and a plantronics wireless earbuds to pair with my phone since the one provided is horrible. Also have a magnetic docking station and the Sony Smartband which i should receive later this month

also bought the wolf among us, dirt 3, euro truck simulator 2 and goat simulator this month on Steam.

mkenyon

Banned
New GPU:

cUDm4Wyl.jpg

qxYrTfKl.jpg

New running shoes:

oMeO2cll.jpg

Went through three pairs of the Tri-7s in the last year, but they finally ran out of stock in my size. Had to go to the Tri-8s. Cant wait to TRY these Tris. :p

Kaworu

Whoa! Did the second one get an EU release as well?

Wikipedia says yes, three months later than the first one but I've been unable to find a copy or even a scan of the cover. The bizarre thing is that I found out the existence of the first one just one month ago. They launched the game in February 2007, not so far of the US launch which I imported and finished back then, so maybe there is still a chance of finding an euro SRT:OG2 somewhere.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Two NEW Namco Arcade Sticks. My favorite stick ever. 1996 was an amazing year.

e151dcecc44011e3a9ab0002c9b2406a_8.jpg

More from the mail box... This classic was originally released in 1990. The Nike Air Tech Challenge II "Hot Lava" colorway retro'd again for 2014, for a new generation of kids who don't know who Andre Agassi is but like the Kanye 'Yeezy' bottoms this shoe has. lol.

10261123_232173753641589_1294469069_n.jpg

Koppai

Povtvkh.jpg

A kokeshi doll.

YOnrTYj.jpg

A kite.

t6bak5D.jpg

A sign for luck hung in shops and restaurants

Picked this stuff up at the Japan festival in Houston over the weekend.

NFreak

First time going out to garage sales this year during the weekend and got all of this for 15 bucks total. Pumped about Skullmonkeys since I love the Neverhood and it's a solid 40 dollars complete.

Aiz5PiP.jpg

Some stuff to wear and some cables.

First off, cables. The 2m cable will be for traveling:
605c97d568792c258e9cbe12469e4307_zps089f39bb.jpg

Now some stuff to wear...

Airism tanks:
52b83419c37aa58318c4412172767e4a_zpse4daadb2.jpg

A t-shirt:
8617a0e3a8eb6d95b61ef817fdf8356b_zps632f6cdd.jpg

And a jersey (it's actually very red, though the flash kinda washed it out a ibt):
531658f04f2c931bef4f9b4f43a7ceff_zps6b433efe.jpg

It's faint, but see if you can spot St. George's Cross in the jersey

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
How much are these Tharja figures that everybody and their mother seems to get anyway ? They look amazing.

How much are these Tharja figures that everybody and their mother seems to get anyway ? They look amazing.

RRP is about 10k yen, a few import sites have it for a bit less but postage and customs on top will likely push you to about 12k yen. I've been very tempted by it, but I'm hanging on in the hopes of a Lissa figure.

L.O.R.D

wMGHGQz.jpg

really nice deal
i don't think i'll play it now
i need to play something else, like dark souls 2

i am sure there will be a goty edition , i hope they upgrade mine to the GOTY

question to the people why bought Batman AC + season pass , did they upgrade your version to the GOTY edition ?

Gameboy415

Here's some stuff from the end of March/early April I never got around to posting:

YyUoAi2l.jpg

-I got some great games for great prices during various sales and finally bit the bullet and picked up a 64GB Vita Memory Card during Play-Asia's sale a few weeks ago.
Vita is so much more fun now that I can actually load games on it! haha

yr5rQBYl.jpg

-I grabbed a few Wii imports I wanted on the cheap, got a GBASP Headphone adaptor, and an extra copy of Picross 3D to fill up with DLC puzzles before they get taken down in May.

trsygLJl.jpg

-I took advantage of the Toys R Us clearance sale - every game was 50% off the sticker price. I'd never seen a standalone Black Wii Wheel before so I scooped this one up at Target for $10.

I spent last weekend celebrating my birthday (today!) up at the Midwest Gaming Classic in Wisconsin and found a ton of great stuff!

t9bKXXwl.jpg

-Gotta love free stuff!

VGZT5cml.jpg

-I found a few PS1/PS2 games that have eluded me thus far and replaced my copy of Mega Man for GC on the cheap.

EC9GSBLl.jpg

-I got almost all of the Genesis games I'd been searching for in one day! TMNT is just an empty box but I had a cart-only copy at home so it was a lucky find for $10. :)

rh2n91El.jpg

-I got several more games for my collection of 'Nintendo-published' games and a few other SNES games I've wanted for years.

MdRPlx1l.jpg

-I found lots of great stuff for NES & Famicom too!

4DHtVTvl.jpg

-I was really happy to find the GB Pocket hard-case - I have the larger version for the original Game Boy but had never seen this one.
I'm really happy with the games I found too! Three of the games in the bottom row are in rough shape but they all work and I got all 3 for $5 total.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
RRP is about 10k yen, a few import sites have it for a bit less but postage and customs on top will likely push you to about 12k yen. I've been very tempted by it, but I'm hanging on in the hopes of a Lissa figure.

Thanks for the information - i really dig the figure and Tharja...maybe one day ill try to order one of these.

ref

Not a lot of pick ups this month, still got a couple in the mail waiting to arrive though. What I got so far:

Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection

cNWODBd.jpg

I've always wanted to at some point try out the MGS games, but was never really in a rush, so I put my interest in them on the back burner for a really long time. Of course, finally when I want to try them, the Legacy Collection is starting to become rare it seems. Could not find a single copy anywhere online, luckily, local EB Games had 1 copy left in my entire city. (Winnipeg)

Already finished MGS1 and MGS2, currently not far into MGS3. Loved them both, but so far MGS1 is my favorite easily.

Replacement velour earpads for M50's

8BRnsJN.jpg

(Pleather are off the phones for comparison, velour on!)

Probably my favorite purchase in a very, very long time. I love the M50's but they got so uncomfortable after an hour. I use them for PC gaming, console gaming and music, so I'm wearing these things a lot and I finally decided to get some of these replacement pads.

Oh man, these things are so damn comfortable. Seriously, getting vibes from when I had ATH-AD700's a long time ago where it felt like I wasn't even wearing anything, they are that good.

Was worried about the sound signature changing, but there's very little difference. The only thing I personally noticed is that the bass was a bit less punchy and the highs are ever so slightly more forward, but aside from that, identical. Absolutely zero problems with them.

pooptest

Finally, last but definitely not least. My biggest pickup ever at this point. I put down a order for the 2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 last month. Delivery should be around the 4th quarter of this year.

IMG_20140311_031238.jpg

That's insane. Congrats!

Also, per your avatar, do you collect any GE/GEB/GE2 stuff, too? I'm addicted to collecting Alisa stuff...

Asparagus

Wikipedia says yes, three months later than the first one but I've been unable to find a copy or even a scan of the cover. The bizarre thing is that I found out the existence of the first one just one month ago. They launched the game in February 2007, not so far of the US launch which I imported and finished back then, so maybe there is still a chance of finding an euro SRT:OG2 somewhere.

I imported the US releases because I was convinced they would never see the light of day in Europe. I kind of want to try and track them down now.

MrJames

New HTPC

VsjIZvI.jpg

Not pictured:
120GB MSATA SSD
8GB RAM

Running Openelec and controlled via my Harmony remote. Will probably add a HDD/SSD and install Windows for dual boot at some point.

MUnited83

For you.
wMGHGQz.jpg

really nice deal
i don't think i'll play it now
i need to play something else, like dark souls 2

i am sure there will be a goty edition , i hope they upgrade mine to the GOTY

question to the people why bought Batman AC + season pass , did they upgrade your version to the GOTY edition ?

They upgraded everyone who bought the game to the GOTY edition, but that's merely because of the GFWL removal.

Chances of they upgrading your copy is extremely small. Especially because the season pass doesn't even have all the dlcs.

Just bought the same album on iTunes. Saw Delain live at the recent Within Temptation Hydra Tour in London Wembley Arena last Saturday.

That would be a great concert to see in Wembley. I hope you enjoyed it a lot. I've got the Hydra Collector's Edition with the Vinyl and like that album too. I don't think I ever posted pictures because I was just happy to have it after the delays since February.

Why?

Woa, that is a Beta Version of The Raid you got there ;)

I'll find out soon enough. I love what Gareth did with the sequel to The Raid.

One more,

CD: Sevendust - Time Travelers & Bonfires

meppi

yr5rQBYl.jpg

-I grabbed a few Wii imports I wanted on the cheap, got a GBASP Headphone adaptor, and an extra copy of Picross 3D to fill up with DLC puzzles before they get taken down in May.

Very Nice! Zangeki no Reginleiv is one of the best Wii games out there! :D

Got a couple of goodies myself this past week.

iqIeYRBRY2at5.jpg

ib1vipmK1VWxfT.jpg

Top Bottom