• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Atolm

tUmoSSTl.jpg

Haven't seen many in the thread. I already had the game on PS3 (got it for free from a press code) but I wanted the collector's edition stuff, and upgrading to the digital CE is 15€, so i said fuck it.

jdkluv

My first post on GAF's monthly pick-up threads! I've got quite a bit of stuff this week.

The complete Trigun (original) manga series.

pEPXJel.png

Trigun's Nicholas D. Wolfwood Revoltech Action Figure.

NosukXc.png

VIcEABN.png

Brandish 2: The Planet Buster and Brandish VT for the PC-98. Also Brandish 4 (low cost ver. -- Rakuten didn't mention it :-/) for Windows.

OPHW4Z4.png

A close on picture of the original, best version of the finest game ever.

IRAIBps.png

It also comes with some Falcom promo material from 1993 (open them in a new tab).

OGTn57b.png

The Legend of Xanadu J.D.K. Special, a VGM album from 1993 that features a selection of some of the best tracks from Falcom's The Legend of Xanadu for the PC Engine CD in glorious PC-98 FM synth (i.e. in the style of Falcom's older computer games). Awesome.

pb6PchG.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvgA1Fx6J-o&list=PLvjAHc-ggb9ZnILREVraEzfh988HNDf8t

Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time and The Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki.

Hpic5e0.png

An Ys manga from 1990.

Eqtm9XH.png

And bonus picture: my Brandish collection so far.

QZTcu9Q.png

kunonabi

You went to Japan and got Japanese 3DS games, but didn't pick up Rocket Slime 3!?

I'm working my way through the mainline DQ games first. I also had to buy a second railpass so I ended up having to skip some other 3DS games I had planned on getting.

I got lucky with DQX since I couldn't find it for a reasonable price until the very last day I was there.

dodgeme

Well I decided that the Xbone wasn't for me and proceeded to list it up on ebay after I joined the dark side yesterday. Also had to purchase the Nexus 5 after someone at work decided to break my phone, haven't figured out who but I've left it in the same place for years with no problems.

I also stopped by the local flea market last night and picked these two gamecube games up for $6 a piece. Not really the cheapest but I have taken to picking up gamecube games whenever I can.

Picked up a Canon Rebel T3i DSLR. Also have a Rode Videomic Pro Boom Mic, a handheld video stabilizer, and case. Going to be using it to shoot some videos and maybe some short films. Also takes damn good pictures.

Femto.

Finally picked one up on the last week of March, I'm always late on these posts.

Infamous was sweet, but short.

I'm halfway through the semester and yet I keep buying games when I know I don't have the time. Sigh.

This summer I'll have quite the backlog to clear.

upandaway

It's finally here! It took so long but at the same time I can't believe it happened to begin with, hahaha. And it's not often that cardboard boxes can make it here completely unscathed like this, so I'm super happy.

Yet the Danganronpa LE that was sent weeks before this is MIA... and it's the second one they tried sending me, at that :(

Deefuzz

First the toys:

photo4_zps1e22b584.jpg

Then I have finally joined the PS4 crowd and I am LOVING it! The Mickey 3DSXL is for my wife.
photo2_zps5aafe0f2.jpg

Then I hit up that B2G1 at Target to start growing my PS4 library (along with a couple other games I wanted)
photo1_zps8b252e65.jpg

And then added a couple of PS4 gaming purchases from Amazon:
photo3_zps8a3d8087.jpg

It's been a good month!

thenexus6

IMG_0081.JPG

Got for my N5, Nillkin Super Frosted Shield. I like it way better than Spigen ultra slim and its half the price. Feels much nicer in the hand

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
This arrived today :D

MsAiMWs.jpg
Noticing the bent corner up there. Did you perhaps order from Amazon JP and get it sent to you in a thin bubble envelope? That's how mine arrived and the spine/corners were really banged up. I filed for a return/replacement and they ended up just sending me a second copy for free, this time in a box and vacuum sealed to a piece of cardboard. I recommend contacting their customer service if you're in the same situation.

Samer

I enjoy good gaming photography a lot <3

Kinda OT, but what kind of camera and lens did you use to get this macro and bokeh?

Top Bottom