• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beje

Banned
21l8qwi.jpg

E8400 <3

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
I was glancing through and didn't read properly. I thought it said sex toys on the bottom right! Then I realized Marky is famous so he probably has dozens of fangirls and wouldn't need such stuff.

I'm never going to look at my stylus the same again...

:)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm a member of STARS. Becky and I use to chill together. That Wesker, always so cool. Oh, and Chris is scared of escalators.

028.jpg

LiK

Kadey said:
I'm a member of STARS. Becky and I use to chill together. That Wesker, always so cool. Oh, and Chris is scared of escalators.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/kade215/028.jpg[/QUOTE]

me wants~

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Uh, me?

Anyway, it's custom made. And I think the gun is out of print. All RE guns usually go out of print. They'll be an updated picture later with something else.

cresto

VASPER said:
Big pick up of the birthday month
k9grt.jpg

1080p 47" LG
nice tv stand :lol there is definitely plenty of breathing room for your accessories. I actually think its pretty smart, just wish you would cut off those tips...unless your are thinking of expanding

LiK

Kadey said:
Uh, me?

Anyway, it's custom made. And I think the gun is out of print. All RE guns usually go out of print. They'll be an updated picture later with something else.

i gotta give props to ya for finding one without an orange tip :)

cresto

HPIM0334-1.jpg

Picked up the messenger kit, actually is very nice. I also got a see's candy bordeaux egg for easter, soooo good...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Uh, me?

Is it based off the Rebecca version?

I've been looking/studying RE guns a lot as of late...

lol.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
Is it based off the Rebecca version?

I've been looking/studying RE guns a lot as of late...

lol.

Yeah. I don't see any difference between the four versions though...at all.

Back of the card and disclaimer which is pretty funny as Japanese disclaimers usually are.
031.jpg

fuckin magnum is $450 on ebay D:

The cheapest one too. The other is going for $550. And Leon's Desert Eagle is going for $950.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
The Rebecca one is more of a stock version while the Chris and Jill versions have a silver trigger and different tension springs. Jill also has the silver magazine while Chris' slide has more weight.

The Wesker one has stainless steel around the lower frame.

I don't know why I've been studying it, but maybe you guys will see why in the near future...

Now excuse me while I go back to play with my sex toys.

LiK

MarkMan said:
The Rebecca one is more of a stock version while the Chris and Jill versions have a silver trigger and different tension springs. Jill also has the silver magazine while Chris' slide has more weight.

I don't know why I've been studying it, but maybe you guys will see why in the near future...

if you bought some i hate you. i can't find any in stock... :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:

Now I see. There's also a Barry one which is the coolest looking of all. If they end up making an RE5 handgun. I'll have an BSAA ID too.

I hope your daughter isn't around!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
LiK said:
if you bought some i hate you. i can't find any in stock... :(

Sex toys or the guns? I see them on ebay, orange tipped versions though. I saw a ton in Hong Kong... I didn't want to try and explain the purchase through customs though lol... Next time I'll buy/ship to my place.

Kadey said:
Now I see. There's also a Barry one which is the coolest looking of all. If they end up making an RE5 handgun. I'll have an BSAA ID too.

I hope your daughter isn't around!

My daughter is awesome. For a little girl, she LOVES Resident Evil stuff and is not scared nor bothered by it. She is mature enough to tell what's right/wrong and what is realistic/not. She wants to learn how to play RE5, but she has trouble aiming. She'll learn though.

One time I tried to scare her and say the zombies were gonna get her in the hall way... she told me "no way dad, zombies aren't real. There's no such thing as a T-virus either!"

I wept tears of joy...

I need to use my daughter as hot woman bait more... lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah. Kids are so mature these days. I try to trick my nieces and nephews and it usually never works while the same stuff worked on my generation and I at their age.

Just look at that Microsoft commercial or was it MS? It had that four year old Asian girl talking and using photo editing on a computer. It was the cutest and coolest thing.

PuMa

Kadey said:
Uh, me?

Lol, I think most people (or just me?) assumed you were some fugly chick because you're a woman (girl?) posting on video game forums, not to mention the fact that you always post the best kickass pickups.

LiK

MarkMan said:
Sex toys or the guns? I see them on ebay, orange tipped versions though. I saw a ton in Hong Kong... I didn't want to try and explain the purchase through customs though lol... Next time I'll buy/ship to my place.

:lol yea, i wanna avoid those orange tipped ones. if you go to HK before me, maybe you can help me get one? i'll pay you back ;)

VASPER said:
Big pick up of the birthday month
k9grt.jpg

1080p 47" LG

Man, that is a ton of dust. You can see the spheres all over and the dust on your console vents. Cleaning that stuff will help your appliances last longer.

outsidah

Digital-Hero said:
Man, that is a ton of dust. You can see the spheres all over and the dust on your console vents. Cleaning that stuff will help your appliances last longer.

Dust drives me insane.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I sigh at seeing the Resident Evil guns...More world for getting Ebony and Ivory from Devil May Cry. I know they made them already, Yet I can't ever seem to get my hands on them:lol

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
MarkMan said:

\ lol

The sex toys, right Lik?

Nikorasu

beje said:

I kiiiind of regret not going for the quad when it came time to buy a new cpu, but the E8400 has served me very well. Wickedly fast. You can easily push that thing to 3.6 ghz, or even 3.8 or 4 if you're lucky and got a good chip and a good cooler. Just don't push the vcore too far because these smaller chips can't take as much. 3.6 is really the mandatory OC for these.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I thought about getting that for my iPhone but after playing with the real one... no way am I going to do THAT to my phone lol...

blueICE

Banned
Nikorasu said:
I kiiiind of regret not going for the quad when it came time to buy a new cpu, but the E8400 has served me very well. Wickedly fast. You can easily push that thing to 3.6 ghz, or even 3.8 or 4 if you're lucky and got a good chip and a good cooler. Just don't push the vcore too far because these smaller chips can't take as much. 3.6 is really the mandatory OC for these.
Code:
Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33Ghz 2x3Mb Cache 45nm 1333FSB
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83Ghz 12Mb 45nm Retail Box

Which is better ? they're the same price.
The Duo is obviously faster what's so great about Quad ?

adg1034

blueICE said:
Code:
Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33Ghz 2x3Mb Cache 45nm 1333FSB
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83Ghz 12Mb 45nm Retail Box

Which is better ? they're the same price.
The Duo is obviously faster what's so great about Quad ?

4 cores instead of 2, which really come in handy if you're running heavily multithreaded applications- 3D rendering, video encoding, etc. You don't really see as big of an impact in games yet, as there are very few PC games designed to take full advantage of that many cores, so keep that in mind.

PuMa said:
Lol, I think most people (or just me?) assumed you were some fugly chick because you're a woman (girl?) posting on video game forums, not to mention the fact that you always post the best kickass pickups.
I saw Brian whatever on the card and assumed the posted was a guy... =P

Edit: I now see her name at the top, I'm an idiot. haha

blueICE

Banned
adg1034 said:
4 cores instead of 2, which really come in handy if you're running heavily multithreaded applications- 3D rendering, video encoding, etc. You don't really see as big of an impact in games yet, as there are very few PC games designed to take full advantage of that many cores, so keep that in mind.
I can do all that with a duo. And all the games run great.
Sounds like marketing to me. I think I'll upgrade my duo.
If i was upgrading the motherboard I'd go i7 and skip the Quad.

fernoca

Posted one of this in the "boxes thread"...
Pics taken with the DSi camera of course.. :p

2rc4vw7.jpg

fwhjeg.jpg

2j2t8xi.jpg

List:
  • Wii
  • Nintendo DSi (Blue)
  • Guitar Hero Dual Guitar Starter Pack (World Tour Game + Guitar, GHIII game + Guitar)
  • Rock Band 2
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Animal Crossing / Wii Speak Bundle
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  • Wario Land Shake It!
  • Wii Play (w/ Wii Remote)
  • GTA: Chinatown Wars
  • Pokémon: Platinum Version
  • Rhythm Heaven
  • Pokémon Platinum Official Strategy guide (500+ pages + stickers!! :p)

Not pictured:
  • Mega Man 9
  • Bit.Trip.Beat
  • Space Invaders Get Even
  • Lit
  • WarioWare Snapped
  • Aquia

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Some pickups today after I had dinner with Aksys Games/Arc System Works ;)

Thanks for treatin!

3443242831_d437c598bf.jpg

3444057600_222ba5b02a.jpg

My daughter picked Spider-Man up for her small/growing Mighty Mugg collection.... and we got The Real Ghostbusters DVD collection vol. 1!

!!!!!!! BLAZBLUE

EDIT: Man the DSi camera sucks.

Yes Boss!

MarkMan,

We need more sticks released for BlazBlue, KoF, and T6! Even if it is just an unlicensed version of the TE! Madcatz can't let that money sit on the table or go to lazy Hori!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom