• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Yes Boss! said:
MarkMan,

We need more sticks released for BlazBlue, KoF, and T6! Even if it is just an unlicensed version of the TE! Madcatz can't let that money sit on the table or go to lazy Hori!

Yea, I don't want to keep buying Hori sticks... it's getting old now...

*buys it anyways*

lol

Kobiekun

GenesisII.JPG

The box obviously has some wear, but the Genesis inside is brand new / never used.

MiscGames.jpg

Mother3Guide.jpg

glaurung

Hazaro said:
Just me or does it look evil?

Evil? George Bush might look evil, Walmart might look evil, Emperor Palpatine might look evil, but a DSi? Come on, it is the prettiest non-Apple device so far.

By the way, since the volume slider has been replaced with plus and minus buttons, is there some kind of an on-screen indicator displaying the current volume?

2qlgyop.jpg

Excepting Japanese Coach and Grid, this is replacing some of the stuff that was stolen in the burglary at our house. The PS3 isn't a backwards compat model though, so it can never really replace my original. And my 104 hour Disgaea 3 save... *dies* Now I have to start again. It was bad enough just opening the land of carnage...

SlayrUK

Android18a said:
Excepting Japanese Coach and Grid, this is replacing some of the stuff that was stolen in the burglary at our house. The PS3 isn't a backwards compat model though, so it can never really replace my original. And my 104 hour Disgaea 3 save... *dies* Now I have to start again. It was bad enough just opening the land of carnage...

Sorry to hear that man - sucks even more losing stuff that you just can't get replaced on insurance.

LiK

grandyu said:
I wanted the red cliff blus, but the first movie has that blasted distributor logo that pops on every once in a while does it?

yea, i read about that. it's in the upper left corner in the black bars tho so it's not a big deal. thankfully the Red Cliff II Blu doesn't have it. Mei Ah learned their lesson...heh

Fox the Sly

Android18a said:
2qlgyop.jpg

I'm glad to see you got some of your stuff replaced at least. I know losing a save like that can potentially be worse than losing the actual hardware (but not in this case).

To celebrate getting a new job I went out and spent some of my tax return finally. mostly non gaming stuff but GTA chinatown wars is awesome so far.
Picture018.jpg

And also i bought all the ingredients to make a Carrot Cake.
Picture017.jpg

Seemed like it took me forever but damn was it tasty!

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Farore said:
Nice! How much?

Snagged it for £125 including shipping (came to my door within 11 hours of ordering!!), which is alright I guess as I was in dire need of a new mobo.

System runs muuch smoother and alot cooler now too.

Proc

Captain N said:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/TakeOverWiFi/dashing.jpg

We got him this outfit for Easter.

awww. it looks like he's staring at your avatar super intensely :lol

Struct09 said:
http://i41.tinypic.com/n5lg28.jpg/IMG]

EXCITE!!

This came in today and I played it a bit. I don't think it's possible to get bored while playing this game.[/QUOTE]
you are my mortal enemy [spoiler]until the 20th[/spoiler]

nyprimus2

gamerecks said:
Picked this up today

Wow, this picture is the first one I took with it. Mind blown at quality.[/QUOTE]
I mean you are dealing with Full HD 1080, you shouldn't expect anything less.

Jaroof

Haeleos said:
Sly Cooper games are the greatest platformers ever.

Yeah, I just started the first game yesterday, and so far I'm enjoying it.
Greatest platformer ever? I'm not really feelin that yet.
I was glad I found both of these for 12 bucks at Gamestop :D
Which one was the best?

Poolman

Banned
botkiller said:
IMG00089.jpg

New video card and 4GB of RAM for a better DoW2 experience.

The Road and A Game of Thrones because it has been too long since I've sat down and read some books that weren't for school.

SAME RAM!

Let me know how A Game of Thrones is? I was thinking about picking that up.

I was at a flea market on Saturday, and I picked up this famiclone:

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

The cartridge it came with has 120 famicom games on it.

IMG_0637.jpg

This is the most awesome pickup I've made all year.

I usually don't post in these threads because most of what I buy is fairly pedestrian, but this is a pretty good exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom