• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manp

2hghd82.jpg

- Kung Fu Panda (already posted probably)
- Transformers (heh)
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (ugh, no words)

now the rape of my childhood is complete

:)

shas'la

lawblob said:
That Galaxian shirt is hot! I need to do more web searching to find some cool game-related shirts. Other than a faded PacMan t-shirt, I don't have any because they are usually too obnoxious. If I could find cool stuff like you got, I would be draped in gaming clothes every day. :lol

How are the sizes? Do they run big or small?

I wear threadless Small, and the bomberman Small i got fits fine, id say its slighlty baggier than the threadless but same shoulder width.

Gagaman

Rather a load of stuff from a car boot sale today..

mwf695.jpg

Tombi is quite hard to find, isn't it? I've heard a lot of nice things about it.

whjfh5.jpg

But best of all (and most wallet draining of all)..

2eele6o.jpg

Cost me about £6 each, which is not a bad deal as far as I know.

Just need Season 4 now (and maybe 9) to "complete" them!

(and by complete I mean excluding the later seasons I don't care for)

nyprimus2

Manp said:

- Kung Fu Panda (already posted probably)
- Transformers (heh)
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (ugh, no words)

now the rape of my childhood is complete

:)[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://eplay.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/09/southparkindy2.jpg

-PXG-

100_1635.jpg

Some bought, some borrowed from a friend:

Death Proof
Death Race
The Devil's Rejects
Planet Terror
Thriller: A Cruel Picture (original uncut Swedish version)
The Dark Knight
Hell Ride
The Cottage
Rock N Rolla

Skittleguy

Ring a Bell for me
My brother insisted I post these here.

I recently came into owning these babies:
oldspek.jpg

Because he bought these:
newspek.jpg

...must say I'm a tad jealous.

J2d

-PXG- said:
Thriller: A Cruel Picture (original uncut Swedish version)
I was laughing my ass of to this one a couple of months ago. Ugh at the rape and eye scene though =/

I really should check out that Venture bros. TV show. I've never seen it once but it seems a lot of people have been picking it up.

Machine

Newest pickups. The t-shirt is for the Orange Lantern Corps. - it goes with my Red Lantern and Yellow Lantern (Sinestro Corps) shirts. I picked it up at my local comic shop.
4-13-09pickups.jpg

ravien56

theres a lot of venture brothers purchases here...am I missing a awesome show? does it compare to the greatness that is aqua teen and clone high?

Nakazato

mh56 said:
theres a lot of venture brothers purchases here...am I missing a awesome show? does it compare to the greatness that is aqua teen and clone high?
Better than both. Think about Johnny Quest if he was on LSD and sucking off an spider-monkey.

ravien56

Nakazato said:
Better than both. Think about Johnny Quest if he was on LSD and sucking off an spider-monkey.
never watched jonny quest...i wont even think about it now though, because fucking zac effron is gonna be in the movie

mh56 said:
never watched jonny quest...i wont even think about it now though, because fucking zac effron is gonna be in the movie
zac efron's the greatest :(
also, venture bros is EXCELLENT, one of the best shows on adult swim

edit:
since i have been picking up shit but not actually shown them off, HERE THEY ARE
DSC05155.jpg

lrg shirt

DSC05210.jpg

my new macbook and fall out boy shirt :eek:

DSC05220.jpg

ftc shirts, $10 a pop

aaand there is the fall out boy concert tickets, but i didn't exactly take a picture of that :(
BUT I DID GET PICS OF THE CONCERT AW YEAH

Some Game Days Picks Ups:

3440309535_38833f3678_b.jpg

FFTA2, Silent Hill 0, FF2, FFT, Dracula X Chronicles, Amityville Horror, Hackers, Species, and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Yes Boss!

MarkMan said:
Random pickups from the last week or so....

3441114792_cea5b55dd8.jpg

Ha, great pickup! Totally personalizes the DS. I've been using mine for the last six months exclusively on my DS and now my DSi. Hori has a new set arriving for the summer but they got rid of the yellow and replaced it with an ugly grey.

P1000030.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Yes Boss! said:
Ha, great pickup! Totally personalizes the DS. I've been using mine for the last six months exclusively on my DS and now my DSi. Hori has a new set arriving for the summer but they got rid of the yellow and replaced it with an ugly grey.

Yes!

I'm using my blue one with my Blue DSi... isn't it creepy that the inner casing of the DSi is yellowish/orange? It's like the Slime Slime Stylus pack was meant for the blue DSi! lol

Yes Boss!

MarkMan said:
Yes!

I'm using my blue one with my Blue DSi... isn't it creepy that the inner casing of the DSi is yellowish/orange? It's like the Slime Slime Stylus pack was meant for the blue DSi! lol

Yeah, and the black one has a grey interior. My lime is like the blue with yellow/orange. Usually I don't go for that kind of accent (yellow jack on the PSP, ugh) but it is neat that it is inside of the DSi. Check out the black one apart, folks don't usually give nintendo enough credit for their exquisite hardware design:

Ru2EMvowmbjYTWpPlarge.jpg

Stalfos

sankt-Antonio said:
irony where?...

what...

no sir..
You were taking a picture of a nice high end camera that probably takes great photos with a shitty mobile phone camera that takes shitty photos, so yes there is your irony.

nny

n8NMONSTER said:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3557/3440309535_38833f3678_b.jpg[img]

FFTA2, Silent Hill 0, FF2, FFT, Dracula X Chronicles, [B]Amityville Horror[/B], Hackers, Species, and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.[/QUOTE]

As I was scrolling down the page, I caught a glimpse of your pic and read "The Amirite Ville Horror"...I was quite disappointed when I re-read the title. :lol

Gagaman

Infernal Monkey said:
Wait, a TV Games Mega Drive... with the American rating symbol? Mega Drive! America! My brain!
Yeah, I have a few of these and they all have the ESRB on them for some reason. They are sold in the UK though so i don't know whats going on there..

Mega Drive is the superior name, though, so that's all that matters. :D

JEKKI

n8NMONSTER said:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3557/3440309535_38833f3678_b.jpg[img]

FFTA2, Silent Hill 0, FF2, FFT, Dracula X Chronicles, Amityville Horror, Hackers, Species, and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.[/QUOTE]the extrordinary league of nasty n8~!!

LiK

DJmizuhara said:
I picked these up today. My wife thinks theres something wrong with me. lol
http://i44.tinypic.com/iw6ah1.jpg
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/34ryhle.jpg[/QUOTE]

awwwww....

Canti

Haven't brought anything for a while~

15zmb1x.jpg

2u90t3o.jpg

- 360 for Windows controller
- The return to Vana'Diel (probably making a huge mistake with this :lol )

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
Random pickups from the last week or so....

3441114792_cea5b55dd8.jpg

I was glancing through and didn't read properly. I thought it said sex toys on the bottom right! Then I realized Marky is famous so he probably has dozens of fangirls and wouldn't need such stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom