• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3454178748_f1944cb33b_b.jpg

I purchased unwanted TE parts from Yes Boss!. They arrived today. Great guy, total pleasure to deal with.
I printed some TE art overlays at work yesterday.

3454226852_94f1a553ea.jpg

Old pic, but my own FSTE also arrived from MadCatz' repair service today! It works great. :D
Thank you MarkMan for all your assistance!

MiniBossman said:
I really haven't had much in the way of pickups because of this...

OUR FIRST HOUSE!

We closed the last day of March, and have been getting it into shape. Man my arms are sore from all the cleaning, carrying, and painting. But its all worth it.

My new game room -- eventually

My other game room

Nice!

milkham

_dementia said:
I purchased unwanted TE parts from Yes Boss!. They arrived today. Great guy, total pleasure to deal with.
I printed some TE art overlays at work yesterday.

Old pic, but my own FSTE also arrived from MadCatz' repair service today! It works great. :D
Thank you MarkMan for all your assistance!

what're you putting those extra parts in?

Yes Boss!

_dementia said:

Cool, they made it across the country quick! Hope you get some good use out of them.

Boonoo

Minotauro said:
I like the feel of it but there are some keys I simply don't have memorized and I think the all-black thing could be an irritant at points. I ended up getting one of the Unicomp recreations of the IBM Model M (and variants) keyboard.

Those look pretty good. I really like the solidity of this style of keyboard. After years of working with a laptop it's nice to type on something substantial. It feels like I'm doing real work.

I still fumble now and then when I'm looking for print screen or something like that, but in general it works out wonderfully. I just couldn't pass up the all black.
Also, they've started to make a lettered version now, if you're ever in the market again.

MarkMan said:
Arc/Aksys = same company...
When did this happen? I remember in the Aksys nation podcast following the BlazBlue feature on X-Play sometime early March they commented on how X-Play got the company name wrong and kept referring to them as Arc System Works instead of Aksys.

So I'm starting to collect parts for my future drift car (Finding the right car to build on is hard as heck)...I've purchased a few things but this is the most expensive part so far...

DSC00028.jpg

Trust full titanium racing exhaust!

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

The whole thing weights about 15lbs. I'm matching is up with a Trust turbo elbow and downpipe. I know there are a few cars guys here....

_dementia said:
When did this happen? I remember in the Aksys nation podcast following the BlazBlue feature on X-Play sometime early March they commented on how X-Play got the company name wrong and kept referring to them as Arc System Works instead of Aksys.

WIKI TIME!

Wikipedia said:
The company's name is derived from Arc System Works with whom they have a partnership (Arc System Works).

Newest Additions:

3454324117_e6f9209357.jpg

HD Plus Powerline Adapters.

3454324809_65858c7c91.jpg

Slumdog Millionare, Seven Pounds, Sleeping Beauty, Saved by the Bell Seasons 1-5.

3454327249_dbe5294c9f.jpg

Blazblue Bag: Front.

3454325601_f9ca63be0c.jpg

Back.

3454326405_aeb4fef9b9.jpg

Close-Up Back.

3454323879_a1241d6e95.jpg

And some free Magic Decks that came in the mail.

outsidah

Mattlikewhoa said:
So I'm starting to collect parts for my future drift car (Finding the right car to build on is hard as heck)...I've purchased a few things but this is the most expensive part so far...

Trust full titanium racing exhaust!

The whole thing weights about 15lbs. I'm matching is up with a Trust turbo elbow and downpipe. I know there are a few cars guys here....

Nice! Build quality on those is superb and they sound great and do their job. I had one on my EVO but ended up selling it because the TI makes everything so damn LOUD. It was too much for my DD. If youre just going to use it for a drift car then you are good :)

outsidah said:
Nice! Build quality on those is superb and they sound great and do their job. I had one on my EVO but ended up selling it because the TI makes everything so damn LOUD. It was too much for my DD. If youre just going to use it for a drift car then you are good :)

Yeah, from what I've heard it sounds amazing, but it's super loud. The welds on it is a thing of beauty. I'm not using this car as my daily so I should be good to go. I just hope I don't get pulled to much when I'm driving it to events and meets.

Gions.jpg

Just picked it up today for $100 off the regular price, couldn't be happier with it. Took a while to adjust it to where I want it, but it's great. The picture doesn't really give a good indication of position, the hi-hat cymbal in particular looks out of place in the pictures while it's much better in reality.

I have no issues with the kick pedal either, despite it being a high hat pedal. I don't find it makes anywhere near the amount of noise that people were complaining about, and I think YouTube videos have made it seem louder than it really is.

Great so far though.

Jaroof

img1240202939206.jpg

Found this online for about 8 bucks, so why not?

img1240203009898-1.jpg

FINALLY! I've been wanting this.. Chrono Trigger, you're next! :D

And lastly..
img1240203009020.jpg

img1240203009450.jpg

I got this as a gift. My brother is awesome!
Edit: I just found a port of Shadow Warrior that works on this! This thing is great! :)

Zyzyxxz

Mattlikewhoa said:

DSC00029.jpg

holy hell, is that a 3" down pipe?

What car you planning on using? For some reason I'm thinking a 240SX (S13/14)

Jaroof

Gloomfire said:
Lifesize pics are lifesize.
:lol sorry, I uploaded those pics from my phone and thats how they came out on Photobucket.. and I didn't convert them to a smaller size. Myyy bad.

sca2511

ergo said:
What is this for?
basically, plug your internet into it and then plug the other dongle into another wall plus device and viola, internet from your wall via electricity through your house. no need for wireless shit now!

inner-G

Banned
Jaroof said:
:lol sorry, I uploaded those pics from my phone and thats how they came out on Photobucket.. and I didn't convert them to a smaller size. Myyy bad.
you can resize them on photobucket ;)

My best pick up. LG 32LH40
PIC-0123.jpg

and for the other stuff
PIC-0125.jpg

sca2511 said:
basically, plug your internet into it and then plug the other dongle into another wall plus device and viola, internet from your wall via electricity through your house. no need for wireless shit now!

does that actually work out alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom