• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Boss!

Eltacoman said:
Stop posting your food, no one gives a shit what you're about to digest.

Everyone please post some more food pics! I like 'em!

Plus, not everyone is lucky enough to have access to Del Inferno all the time...

Side note: Damn, is this a slow month pick-up wise. Finally gonna get something new tomorrow with Excite Bots.

JEKKI

dood seriously... out of spite... may as well post this too

1z568nk.jpg

beeyotch~!!

Yes Boss!

This is my 1 and 1/2 LB Veggie McGangBang burger I made last month. Posted in Onkel's thread already but now is a good time to post it on the gaming side!

P1000218-1.jpg

Defuser

No fuck you. We encounter this food pics in pick up thread fiasco before and it wasn't pleasant. If you want to post food,post them in the OT.

nny

the new Eee PC reached the shores of Europe:

DSC04341.jpg
DSC04343.jpg

Lovely machine.

and I got some PSP games, it had been a while since the last time:

DSC04344.jpg

JEKKI said:
gotta couple of shirts

http://i40.tinypic.com/20i9r7k.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Ah, I see my recommendation on the SF thread was worth it ;P

Zyzyxxz

donkey show said:
pedo22.jpg

Japanvideogames.com (which is down the street from my work) sells it for $700.

heh this store is really close to where I live.

They have alot of imported stuff, you can count of them to have special Japan only collector's editions and such.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
donkey show said:
Japanvideogames.com (which is down the street from my work) sells it for $700.

The Mandarin Noodle Deli across the street from this store is very tasty. I go there at least once everytime I go back home to L.A.

beje

Banned
2qx56ad.jpg

Finally, my MX518 The Dark Knight Edition, not that I care for Batman at all (in fact I don't give a fuck) but this SKU was like 8€ cheaper than the regular version shipping included and it's not like I actually see the Batman logo when I'm using it.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
comedy bomb said:
What's with all of the food hate?

I'd rather see people buying stuff to eat than seeing the three thousandth pic of FF13

i enjoy both

now stop whining and let the topic be used for pickups instead of everyone hammering the same time over and over again.

SnowWolf said:
The Mandarin Noodle Deli across the street from this store is very tasty. I go there at least once everytime I go back home to L.A.
The one right across from the Bank of America? Yeah, that place is pretty tasty. Love their noodle soup.

JEKKI

Truespeed said:
That looks delicious. What's in it? Are those onions?

Also, JEKKI gets a free pass.
chili dog w/ mustard and onions.

I got it from Carl Jr... which I do not enjoying eating at, but they had a poster that said they began selling chili dogs and I love me sum chili dogs so I had to try it.

it's actually not bad at all. Definitely worth eating if u are kinda in the mood for it, but if you are fortunate enough to have better chili dog options (which I do not!!) then go elsewhere.

JodyAnthony said:
25728fc.jpg

fz832a.jpg

the gameboy light pretty much sucks, honestly. the ghosting is horrendous. games are barely playable.

Still cool, though.

Its not any worse than a regular GBpocket is it? I've been thinking about picking one of these up and this scares me. I just tried out my pocket and I was fine with it (blurry yes, unplayable no). Its a marked improvement over the brick GB thats for sure.

Machine

No food, but some other recent stuff.

Indigo Lantern shirt (goes with my other Lantern shirts)
IMG_0005.jpg

Scalped Vol. 2
IMG_0004-1.jpg

Some retro music
IMG_0007.jpg

My big pickup of the week - renewal of my football season tickets. Some good home games. Hopefully we fare better than last year.
IMG_0008.jpg

Machine said:
My big pickup of the week - renewal of my football season tickets. Some good home games. Hopefully we fare better than last year.
IMG_0008.jpg

Can't get worse. The team is moving in the right direction.

Awesome pick-up.

april0904.jpg

april0905.jpg

Stopped by the local record store today and picked up some stuff. Got a free poster with the new Camera Obscura record.

april0906.jpg

It's my wife's birthday today, so I picked up some cupcakes from Cupcake Royale.

april0907.jpg

Couldn't find Throwback Pepsi, but I snagged some Throwback Mountain Dew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom