• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Final Fantasy XIII demo gets

35b8jna.jpg

Xabora

neojubei said:
Final Fantasy XIII demo gets

35b8jna.jpg
70 bucks for that at NCSx. O_O

2eftjpu.jpg

k99qhu.jpg

Picked up a Stupid Rhythm Game to kill some time, and its stupid hard.
And yes that USB Key is a security dongle. :lol

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
slime.jpg

:O A Slime Draws near. Wait, what is that behind it... THE FUCKER STOLE MY DRAGON WARRIOR CART D:

*Beats up slime*
slime2.jpg

That will show him D:

Boonoo

Minotauro said:
Is that a Das Keyboard or are my eyes getting worse?

It is indeed. Truth be told I built my desktop so that I could have something to connect the keyboard to. It's a fun keyboard to type with.

Brofist

Xabora said:
70 bucks for that at NCSx. O_O

2eftjpu.jpg

k99qhu.jpg

]

That's a nice little markup at NCSx on the FFXIII demo, I bought mine for 4500 yen.

Awesome looking packaging on that set btw.

Couple of the games I bought this month, didn't take pictures of other stuff yet.

1_IMG_0012.JPG

I really haven't had much in the way of pickups because of this...

OUR FIRST HOUSE!

We closed the last day of March, and have been getting it into shape. Man my arms are sore from all the cleaning, carrying, and painting. But its all worth it.

My new game room -- eventually

My other game room

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
'New' Ikea bookshelves, which caused a mass transformation of the apartment, and a couple other treats. Yes, pictures are thanks to crappy DSi camera. <3

3451610358_1e924fbd92.jpg

3451610736_8bce4a8b41.jpg

3451610664_8da0f5c87b.jpg

3450792879_f3cdb73189.jpg

3450792773_80fe36e57b.jpg

And the grand prize;

3450792719_73be0f27c6.jpg

3450792661_de3741c375.jpg

It is such an awesome statue, First4Figures is great. Although, upcoming OoT looks sliiiightly ugly. :lol

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Boonoo said:
It is indeed. Truth be told I built my desktop so that I could have something to connect the keyboard to. It's a fun keyboard to type with.

I like the feel of it but there are some keys I simply don't have memorized and I think the all-black thing could be an irritant at points. I ended up getting one of the Unicomp recreations of the IBM Model M (and variants) keyboard.

b.e.r.g

Picked up some PC classics:

apr_games.jpg

New to the Anno series, must say I like it so far :) The graphics are awesome aswell!

I also picked up this beauty:

apr_sigmabox.jpg

apr_sigmalense.jpg

... and of course the obligatory filters:

apr_filters.jpg

Another beauty shot:

apr_sigmaex.jpg

:D

eXistor

Got a second Wii. I was always sick and tired of being left behind (I live in Europe) so I bought a US Wii at launch. But now those fuckheads at Nintendo are releasing all kinds of awesome games in Europe and NOT in the US (Another Code, Fatal Frame 4). I was able to buy this secondhand PAL model for €105 including HotD Overkill, which isn't a bad deal I think.

Also a second MadWorld stickerset and some GTA Chinatown Wars stickers.

ipwlrr.jpg

CiSTM

Banned
b.e.r.g said:
Picked up some PC classics:

apr_games.jpg

New to the Anno series, must say I like it so far :) The graphics are awesome aswell!

Awesome game haul. Might & Magic with hotseat is so much fun.

b.e.r.g

adg1034 said:
Dungeon Lords has to be the literal opposite of a PC classic. Destroy your disc now; thank me later.
Hahaha, never even heard of the game :p Bought it for Gothic 3. If a game suck, I don't play it, so no worrys ;)

... and yes, HoMaM3 hotseat is as good as multiplayer gets! Heroes, armies, treasures, castles, exploration, dungeons, alliances, treason and epic battles! All in a relaxing and laidback turnbased environment :D

Bought the Rocket fish Starter kit just for this DSi case(so I can put pictures or whatever) but it came with a nifty usb to DSi Charger which is awesome. Also Retro Game Challenge get which is AWESOME. And Hotel Dusk for a super cheap $10 pickup. :D
DSC01072.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom