• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up some Uniqlo shirts earlier:

uni1.jpg

uni2.jpg

uni3.jpg

uni4.jpg

uni5.jpg

bartris

Neo Member
IMG_0049.jpg

Third parties finally delivering!

IMG_0051.jpg

The Little King is absoultely awesome, best game on Wii this year!

IMG_0050.jpg

GTA Chinatown Wars and The World Ends With you are both fantastic!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I want the Tekken Uniqlo shirts... both of em!

EDIT: Ok anyone from Japan work out a deal with me? lol

klee123

tha_devil said:
I was tempted to buy it, but the blu-ray is not region free and wont play in european ps3 :(

Actually it is. My PS3 is an Australian PAL model and it plays AC complete no problems at all.

tha_devil said:
I was tempted to buy it, but the blu-ray is not region free and wont play in european ps3 :(

It is region free. Well, at least, a friend of mine tried it on a european ps3 and it worked

edit : beaten D:

tha_devil

Aaw serious guys? Than my order is underway :D
I thought it was because play-asia says
Region Coding: Blu-ray Movie Region A (Japan, USA, Asia); Trial Game: region free

eXistor

Gonna play tonight, looks awesome. I hate that that Ngamer reviewscore-thingy is printed on the cover, instead of it being a sticker. Power Unlimited (shitty Dutch mag) ruined the Wind Waker's coverart that way.

729kzn.jpg

Fireflu said:
This just arrived!

29eqccz.jpg

Whoa, had no idea that something like this had come out. Absolutely loved Ashley's work on the MGS comics and his Portable Ops stuff was top-notch.

Big thanks and I just placed my Amazon order. :D

Finished this up on monday! Took me three hours to do because the tutorial was confusing the fuck out of me. But now that I know how to backlight mod them its pretty easy :)
DSC01074.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01076.jpg

And got this from a friend for free, you know, so I can PLAY IT LOUD! :D
DSC01077.jpg

mozfan12

Banned
Hey Bartris, how is Harvest Moon for the ds. I havent played one since the N64 days and it would be kinda cool to try it out again.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
DESU SUMAIRUZU LOLOL
3468868966_603cac86e0.jpg

Death Smiles on 360. I never did play this in arcades but a few videos I watched got me interested enough in getting the home version.

Lyte Edge said:
DESU SUMAIRUZU LOLOL

Death Smiles on 360. I never did play this in arcades but a few videos I watched got me interested enough in getting the home version.
Jealoussss
I so want to play this.

LiK

Lyte Edge said:
DESU SUMAIRUZU LOLOL
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3654/3468868966_603cac86e0.jpg

Death Smiles on 360. I never did play this in arcades but a few videos I watched got me interested enough in getting the home version.[/QUOTE]

you didn't go for the LE?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Lyte Edge said:
DESU SUMAIRUZU LOLOL

Fuuuuuu. I want it.

Why did my JP 360 have to rrod last month :( I will have to get another one soon since i have a few games that i cant even play now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom