• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bii

3474156574_3b325e43ff_o.jpg

Seagate FreeAgent Go 320GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Black)

For Wii stuff. It's so damn tiny. I love it.

CoilShot

Bii said:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3132/3474156574_3b325e43ff_o.jpg

Seagate FreeAgent Go 320GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Black)

For Wii stuff. It's so damn tiny. I love it.

I thought you couldn't use an external hard drive on Wii and you could only use SD cards or am I wrong?

Yes Boss!

CoilShot said:
I thought you couldn't use an external hard drive on Wii and you could only use SD cards or am I wrong?

He is using the new USB loader that spools full-disc images from a USB device for convenience and to cut loading times. You must have a soft-modded Wii for it.

Picked up Gradius V new:

P1000801.jpg

sikkinixx

IMG_0120.jpg

Snagged the DSi a Superstore during their "No tax" event. Saved myself $24.

And Alundra was today at the flea market. Some motherfucker ahead of me got Vagrant Story, Lunar SSSC, Ogre Battle, Xenogears and another rare one which has a name that alludes me right now. Must have dropped like $400. Luckily he didn't see Alundra so I picked it up for $35. I might have been able to get it cheaper on eBay but whatever. I still want Vagrant Story... grrr....

Ecto311

sikkinixx said:
And Alundra was today at the flea market. Some motherfucker ahead of me got Vagrant Story, Lunar SSSC, Ogre Battle, Xenogears and another rare one which has a name that alludes me right now. Must have dropped like $400. Luckily he didn't see Alundra so I picked it up for $35. I might have been able to get it cheaper on eBay but whatever. I still want Vagrant Story... grrr....

I didn't know vagrant story was worth anything.

Fox the Sly

30i8j1l.jpg

29vkq55.jpg

I've have The Orange Box on 360 and a
Arrgh, matey!
PC version which I fully planned on purchasing and now was the perfect time to do so. :D

I need more games and friends who play PC games. Anyone feel free to add me, though. :)

AwRy108

sikkinixx said:
IMG_0120.jpg

Snagged the DSi a Superstore during their "No tax" event. Saved myself $24.

This reminds me: I snagged Alundra 2 at a Play n' Trade a few weeks back... ...and then returned it the same night because it wasn't Alundra 1.

B.K.

Here's everything I've picked up this month so far.

k04odl.jpg

I got those at the start of the Gamerdays sale at Gamestop.

c108y.jpg

Got those today during Gamestop's buy two, get one free sale. I wasn't planning to get Mirror's Edge, but the other two games were $25 and I wanted another $25 game to get the maximum savings and that was the only one I could find that I was interested in.

I was hoping they'd have Dragon Quest IV, Dragon Quest V, Suikoden Tierkries, or Valkyrie Profile DS, but they didn't have any of them used.

dexterslu

DSCN0142.jpg

Finally took the plunge last weekend, got Chinatown wars for $12.97 and Henry Hatsworth. Loving Hatsworth so far, the puzzle mechanic works really well and it's fairly addicting.

(I have a decent camera Nikon coolpix S550, why the fuzzy? whoops made it a bit small.)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Here is a bunch of stuff I got in the past few days, most great deal IMO.

426stuff.jpg

2 Dreamcast Controllers (One slightly busted, other one blue :D) $2
Sony Headphones: $19.99 (Not that good of a deal, but my other ones broke today, so I had to grab something to replace them)
6 button genesis controller: $2.09
DDR:Extreme 2: $1.99
Dragon Quest heroes: Rocket Slime: 250 Goozex points
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin: $9.99
Sega Genesis Collection: $4.99
Guncon1 and Armorines: $2.99
Super robot taisen: $5.99
Virtua Tennis 3: $5
Guitar Hero 2: $9.98 (Already got my self one, but a friend wanted one)
LoZ:pH: $9.99
Kirby Canvas Curse: $14.99
Tetris: $1.99
Xenosaga 3: $5.99
Super Mario 3: $1.99

Total: $99.96

cakefoo

15x733q.jpg

PC 166 USB: At $90 it's the cheapest PS3/PC compatible USB/3.5mm headset I've found that my eardrums approve of.

1zz28oi.jpg

Yes, please. Thanks Valve.

sdg0b9.jpg

The Show was $10 and World Tour was a ripoff at $20 (Harmonix>>>>Neversoft)

Thriftiness will continue today when I revist Rock Band 1 for $10 from Best Buy!

mr stroke

Yes Boss! said:
He is using the new USB loader that spools full-disc images from a USB device for convenience and to cut loading times. You must have a soft-modded Wii for it.

Picked up Gradius V new:

P1000801.jpg

how much?

every time I see this game its marked way up..

From the last few days:

3478602806_217606d3c3_b.jpg

Metal Gear Ac!d, Samba De Amigo, Bolt, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Rhythm Heaven, Ninja Gaiden DS, and Mana Khemia PSP.

Yes Boss!

mr stroke said:
how much?

every time I see this game its marked way up..

I paid $39 delivered with a buy-it-now on eBay. I buy all my games new so I wanted a sealed version. Might be able to get it cheaper used. I was gonna buy the "Best" version from Japan but that was just about the same price from play-asia.

Shit-hot game and well worth the $40, I might add.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
My family and I celebrated my birthday at Sea World, so I couldn't make it out to Best Buy for the $10 games.... BUT, my homie n8nmonster came through and picked up some games for me...

3479337888_6f43e63ccf.jpg

And the game that everyone needs...

3478529795_47e3a3f811.jpg

Yes Boss!

Got the second Tamil blu-ray to be released. Not the greatest movie, but there is word that Ayngaran will eventually be working on some of the Mani Ratnam Madras Talkies pictures and, consequently, I'll show my support for the company in anyway I can.

P1000826.jpg

Yes Boss!

pettersson said:
You have a jar full of DS games? :)

Yep! That is how I keep my collection on my desk...rather than going through all the cases on the bookshelf. About a hundred games and then I just rotate five to ten into my little DS case for a month or two.

P1000828.jpg

TheOddOne

Yes Boss! said:
Yep! That is how I keep my collection on my desk...rather than going through all the cases on the bookshelf. About a hundred games and then I just rotate five to ten into my little DS case for a month or two.

P1000828.jpg

Kaala Patther! You sir have excillent taste.
Khabi Alvida Naa Kehna, really! really?!??!?

zmet

Yamato 1/60 VF-1D and Max TV VF-1A
ap12.jpg

ap13.jpg

ap14.jpg

Hyper Dyne Sidearms HuCard (used but complete) for the PC Engine -- I had a hard time choosing between the HuCard and the CD version, especially when the CD version has a "Before Christ" mode in it. I guess I'm a sucker for chiptunes.
ap15.jpg

outsidah

xenorevlis said:
I'm also intrigued by that Pepsi Natural. Never did get a chance to even TRY those premium M&Ms, so maybe the effort will be made to go to Target and find the beverages sooner than later :p

Been looking for it at my Targets an no-go... then again I live in the East coast and we always get everything last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom