• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

YagizY

GAF001.jpg

If you like soccer games and you don't own PES 2008 on Wii you have yet to play what a proper soccer game should play like.

lupin23rd

Latest pickup(s) - unfotunately I don't own a Wii yet (I guess this cements my plan to get a Japanese model) so I can't give impressions yet.

I'll have the udon for lunch tomorrow :)

karasu_wii_udon.jpg

I'm thinking I should open up a mail order service for Japanese stuff while I am here for the next month and a half, maybe I can make some money and keep my GF quiet about me doing nothing :lol :lol :lol :lol

arena08

I had to get myself some 'next-gen' in order to play GTA IV :D

PS3
GT5 Prologue
Uncharted
Burnout Paradise
Ratchet and Clank (not pictured)
DS3
Samsung SM225MW HD LCD :D
+ Wharfdale freeview box

Its been a tough month on my wallet, but it will all be worth it when i'm running over pedestrians for the fun of it.

gaf640.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
arena08 said:

PS3
GT5 Prologue
Uncharted
Burnout Paradise
DS3
+ Wharfdale freeview box

Its been a tough month on my wallet, but it will all be worth it when i'm running over pedestrians for the fun of it.

http://xs226.xs.to/xs226/08163/gaf640.jpg[][/QUOTE]

That is some very good choice of games there. Hopefully I'll play against you online in either, GTA4, GT5: prologue or Burnout.

arena08

neojubei said:
That is some very good choice of games there. Hopefully I'll play against you online in either, GTA4, GT5: prologue or Burnout.

I'd love to if i can get my interwebs working on my ps3 :p

Gagaman

YagizY said:
My complete Goofy DVD still hasn't shown up in the post yet, darn it.

Some Ebay purchases that have recently arrived:

21ca6ug.jpg

And last Sunday's Boot sale horde (got this lot for a fiver):

1ew275.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Shiggie said:
Arrived this morning Suck it XBLA
http://i30.tinypic.com/2r3glqx.jpg[/]

these came monday
[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/20zy99u.jpg[/][/QUOTE]

Nice hairdo. Did you buy these games from ebay? I am thinking of buying ikaruga myself.

arena08

neojubei said:

Got it working, you can add my PSN: Arena_08

Bough 2 LP's (My first two actually)

A 3LP version of Metallica's S&M Concert

(Also, the third LP has the stickers swapped for both sides. Which means the B-side sticker is on the front and vice versa)
DSC00826.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

And 2lp's of Beastie Boys - To the 5 Boroughs:
DSC00829.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

Also, I should recieve Vice City Stories in the mail tommorow :)

cRIPticon

2419288000_02b29a4a47.jpg

Just had these two 10.4" Alpine DVD players/screens installed in my wife's car. SWEET!

2419288034_f96886d179.jpg

Good haul this month so far. Thanks to Gaf for the $15 Crackdown tip! :)

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Worst picture ever.

For those interested, it has all the DLC stuff on a 2nd disc, which must be installed to the hard drive. The funny thing being that there is no mention of a hard drive requirement anywhere on the box, and the only way to find out is to read the enclosed leaflet. Core and Arcade users am cry. :D

DSC00191.JPG

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Why did you buy I Am Legend?

nib95

Banned
arena08 said:

PS3
GT5 Prologue
Uncharted
Burnout Paradise
DS3
+ Wharfdale freeview box

gaf640.jpg

Those are some awesome pick ups. Also, I bet after you see the F1 model in GT5P you'll look back at your own F1 3D model and cry.

At what point do you admit you have a problem?

SA400040.jpg

Blockbuster clearance

-Juiced 2
-Phantasy star universe
-Star trek legacy
-TechnuZ
-Vampire rain
-Conan
-big pile of empty 360 cases(they were going to throw em out :eek: )

Seiken said:
Why did you buy I Am Legend?

Because he likes badly-animated CGI zombie charicatures in his live-action "Will Smith-saves-the-world-again"TM sad excuse for a "classic-novel-shredded-as-a-film-adaptation?"TM

Or maybe he had a coupon.

arena08

nib95 said:
Those are some awesome pick ups. Also, I bet after you see the F1 model in GT5P you'll look back at your own F1 3D model and cry.

Meh, the GT5 model is good, granted, but mine is almost as good :D. Model wise at least, texturing might be another story....

This week on "Gamer with a Budget":

PICT0031.jpg

New issue of gamedeveloper - Free
GBA SP charger - $1
Original Xbox video cables - $1
Crackdown - $20 at Futureshop
Call of Juarez - $19 at Walmart
PS3 controller charge cable - $2 at Blockbuster
X-ploder GH case - $5 at Blockbuster

XShagrath

Reilly said:
The movie was "good" until they introduced the other two human characters. Then it went downhill.
This.

I would have preferred that the zombie/vampire creatures weren't shoddy CG. But other than that, I thought it was a rather enjoyable film until they introduced the two other characters late in the movie.

RobertM

XShagrath said:
This.

I would have preferred that the zombie/vampire creatures weren't shoddy CG. But other than that, I thought it was a rather enjoyable film until they introduced the two other characters late in the movie.
It was an awkward transition, but those characters showed that he was stuck in the loop he couldn't get out of.

Rlan

Gagaman said:
Some Ebay purchases that have recently arrived:

21ca6ug.jpg

Awesome Comix Zone CD :lol

Is Bomberman Fight!! actually good? I was really hoping it would get released back when SEGA Saturn Magazine was looking at it, but it never came out here. Looked awesome.

X

x2y

Unconfirmed Member
Iron_Scimitar said:
Am I the only that hates those putrid yellow stickers Gamestop decided look better on the paper cover instead of the plastic. I can't stand this practice.

Ecto311

The gamestop here puts the stickers on the wax paper under the plastic so they come right out. Might mention that to the tards that did that. It is possible to take the sticker off the paper just have to peal the bitch real slow.

Top Bottom