• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Crazy-J

Banned
I said that I would take a better picture of the Mad Catz carrier bag. Here it is.

DSC_0001.jpg

Dexa

Banned
Crazy-J said:
I said that I would take a better picture of the Mad Catz carrier bag. Here it is.
that thing looks so shitty - a huge bag stuffed into a small one.
they should have thought about it a bit more :-/

but still a cool pick up.

September pick ups actually.

Just disappointed there was no stand included for the Adam Jensen figurine.:(
288648_10150352370180987_644895986_9824772_5257344_o.jpg

Dues1.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

Also picked up the Assassins 's Creed 2 White Edition for dirt cheap,as well as Singularity and Starcraft 2 is definitely one of the best bargains I got this year,was massively marked down.:)

Aurelius

RIMG0724.jpg

A Dance with Dragons, iPad 64GB and Deus Ex.

For an upcoming trip to India and Nepal: Lonely Planet books and a Toto portable washlet (God I love Japan!).

glaurung

nateeasy said:
Why two copies of Blues Brothers?
Good question.

Amazon sent it to me twice. One explanation would be a simple warehouse error in my favor, the other that (being an enormous fan of the movie) I pre-ordered it twice, once when it appeared on the shop list and the second time when the release was announced a month or so back.

Haven't checked against my CC records yet.

Hieberrr

I still don't have the item yet (ships in Sep 30th from the UK), but I did technically "buy" it :)

eWmaN.png

Free delivery to Canada, and $24 bucks after tax :D Good stuff!

.hacked

29zcto8.jpg

I figured it was time to pick up Yakuza 4. Came out while I was in pastry school and since I finished up classes 2 weeks ago (perfect 4.0gpa & president's honor roll!!!!) I now have the time to play. 4 weeks left in my externship but I have my days free so I can't wait to play through this.

TxdoHawk

Zing said:
I look forward to the day when "sorry for the bad pic its from my phone" is no longer a valid excuse.

As an owner of a Droid X...me too. No smartphone that costs $200+ on contract should be stuck with a shitty camera. This is 2011!

IMG_0566.jpg

Won this Eye-Fi in a contest. I can give you a laundry list of complaints, but overall it's pretty nice. I don't think I would pay anywhere near current prices ($~95) for one, though.

IMG_0564.jpg

This "special" Ken Shamrock action figure was a dollar at a flea market, and impossible to resist.

Unicorn

GnarkillZA said:
IMAG0372.jpg

Starcraft 2 is definitely one of the best bargains I got this year,was massively marked down.:)
Holy shit! Where did you get SC2 for so cheap? I decided to wait for some battlechest once all the campaigns came out, thinking SC was gold and would never drop in price... but If it can be had for $20 or less, I'd bite.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Dexa said:
that thing looks so shitty - a huge bag stuffed into a small one.
they should have thought about it a bit more :-/

but still a cool pick up.

A huge bag stuffed into a small one??

Here are some pictures of my PAX swag. Only took pics of my favs.

Those are keys to the full game of RIFT + 30 days of playing time. PM me if you'd like one. If anyone wants the RIFT in-game items, let me know as well.I will not be giving away the LoL skin keys. Sorry! :(

*All RIFT codes gone!

zRwETl.jpg

Posters!
PemdKl.jpg

The free swag at Halo Fest, Grunt Plushie, and the OnLive console!
fSPtfl.jpg

Played it for the first time at PAX and will say I was very impressed. Going to try it out at home.
xOCb7l.jpg

I also got a ton of shirts but unfortunately those are in the washer. Will post those once those are done lol.

LiK

zoner said:
What kind of cases you put your Hot Toys in? I've got some Medicom figures coming in the mail, and I know they're about the same height and build.
Ikea Detolf, they're perfect.

number47

Kyon said:
KPop GAF represent:

SISTAR's First Album: Bora <3333333333

e9LUn.jpg
y8cbV.jpg

and the poster (its folded :<)
UUBDV.jpg

aughhhh,I have to move to Seoul,after i master a couple of breakdancing moves and tekken.

-------
Must obey the rules.
Recent purchases,Blind Boxes suck. Had to buy gow2 and etc. need to finish all those triology on the dirt cheap.

img20110829004249.jpg
[/URL]

The Int3rsect said:
Here are some pictures of my PAX swag. Only took pics of my favs.

Those are keys to the full game of RIFT + 30 days of playing time. PM me if you'd like one. If anyone wants the RIFT in-game items, let me know as well. I will not be giving away the LoL skin keys. Sorry! :(
http://i.imgur.com/zRwETl.jpg[IMG]

Posters!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PemdKl.jpg[IMG]

The free swag at Halo Fest, Grunt Plushie, and the OnLive console!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fSPtfl.jpg[IMG]

Played it for the first time at PAX and will say I was very impressed. Going to try it out at home.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xOCb7l.jpg[IMG]

I also got a ton of shirts but unfortunately those are in the washer. Will post those once those are done lol.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, This'll be my third Megabloks Warthog if that gets wide release. (I already own the original and a red variation.)

Top Bottom