• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Cheddahz

Banned
331520_4055147711088_1096070613_o.jpg

My pickups for the week

John Blade

Playstation. Portable.

DSC06524.jpg

I still have mine but now, I have two PSone systems. One is somewhat working (only working if u till the system at a 45 degree angle). The other is doing okay. As for the screen, I have to detach it from my PSone as the AV connector is having an issue with the PSone (signal is breaking apart mostly the connector look like is slowly breaking).

Oh, if you willing to spend some money for it, you can use the LCD screen for other game console like what I am doing now.

Untitled.jpg

After telling myself that I'd hold off on game purchases until the end of the year...

281471e9.jpg

I broke down for the soundtrack cd... I'm so weak.

Brigandier

dsc0088kz.jpg

dsc0115js.jpg

dsc0110qr.jpg

Two blue Oriental kittens I recently obtained from a local breeder. After having a lovely seal point Siamese I would never have a different type of breed than a Siamese/Oriental.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
I've been on a artbook kick lately and just got these as early birthday gifts for my birthday next week!

WHzGRl.jpg

It's a real shame the Okami book has such bad glue for its binding, despite being held by tough string. Nearly all the pages aren't connected to the glue, which means I'll have to be extra careful with it.

And yes, that Bane figure is amazing.

"Fucking sweet!!

What is that. I haven't bought a YoYo since a BumbleBee GT, and Cold Fusion. I wanted to get one of those Mikey yoyos but never got around to doing it."

G-Squared Albatross

I actually had both a BumbleBee and Cold Fusion way back when, thumbs up.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
What was that monitor super cheap or something? Bestbuy has a 23" HP IPS for $180 on Sunday.

omgkitty

What was that monitor super cheap or something? Bestbuy has a 23" HP IPS for $180 on Sunday.

There was some goof with a coupon HP's website and a bunch of people ordered computers for crazy prices and HP had to refund their purchases, but gave them a free $200 coupon to the HP store.

Cypher

Summer RPG's galore! :)

Heroes of Ruin (3DS)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Mark of Mastery Edition (3DS)

DSC05221.jpg

Gungnir (PSP)
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time (PSP)

DSC05226.jpg

Hellish

7749669726_69a4a9e8eb_z.jpg

My computer just got a lot faster, no more mechanical drives in the thing, this is the main drive now, and my former os/whatever needed for force series gt 120gb will be used and abused with a lot of writes.

Uniqlo opened a popup shop in San Francisco in anticipation of them opening their first West Coast store.

Decided to buy some shirts & a sweater:
a2b55b36.jpg

I still have mine but now, I have two PSone systems. One is somewhat working (only working if u till the system at a 45 degree angle). The other is doing okay. As for the screen, I have to detach it from my PSone as the AV connector is having an issue with the PSone (signal is breaking apart mostly the connector look like is slowly breaking).

Oh, if you willing to spend some money for it, you can use the LCD screen for other game console like what I am doing now.

Untitled.jpg

Uhhh, why not just use the ones designed for GameCube?

416CKMCY4BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
yaFsU.png
iR86s.png

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Baten Kaitos Origins, Harry Potter y la Orden del Fénix, and Harry Potter y el misterio del príncipe. Not sure why the sixth Harry Potter book is half the size of the fifth, considering their English counterparts were around the same length.

LadyRiven

dsc0088kz.jpg

dsc0115js.jpg

dsc0110qr.jpg

Two blue Oriental kittens I recently obtained from a local breeder. After having a lovely seal point Siamese I would never have a different type of breed than a Siamese/Oriental.

They are beautiful! My uncle had a pair of Siamese for over 20 years and I am pretty sure he would agree with you. He has other cats but he loved those Siamese more than anything.

Hawthorns

I picked up some second hand books from the utmost favourite place in Bournemouth. My awesome girlfriend also gave me her iPhone 4 to replace the crappy HTC phone I was using :D

IMG_1724.jpg

plc268

There was some goof with a coupon HP's website and a bunch of people ordered computers for crazy prices and HP had to refund their purchases, but gave them a free $200 coupon to the HP store.

People got coupons for that? Argh.

I thought about ordering that $120 price mistake computer, but decided not to because I knew it would get canceled and be a waste of my time. Fuck.

This is mostly birthday stuff:

a3USB.jpg

Some comics. Haven't been reading a lot lately, just picked up what looked interesting.

TBAZy.jpg

More funnybooks. Infestation looked to weird to resist. It's pretty cool that the D&D books have stats for the enemies in the stories.

rTbXz.jpg

Books what have no pictures. Interested to see how they stretch Civil War to a full prose novel.

HfIJT.jpg

LEGO! Been really getting back into this stuff lately. Dat Spider-Man minifig.

Yz3Vr.jpg

And of course, vidja gamez. Theatrhythm is just a fantastic game, I'm not even a big Final Fantasy fan.

Yami

e2ad76d4e30811e1ac5222000a1e9dcf_7.jpg

Nabbed my father's old Olympus OM-1. Just got some film, and waiting for my battery to come in the post. Excited to shoot on film! :)

Top Bottom