• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
eddf3e47.jpg

My old Samsung LCD was starting to go, so I took it as an excuse to upgrade. My iPhone camera can't hope to do this thing justice, but it's a huge improvement over my last TV. Blacks actually look mostly black now! I'm excited.

Do I see a waggle remote?

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
NZ2bR.png

Only Yakuza: Dead Souls is new, but I figured I'd take a picture with the entire family anyway. Besides, the less said about Dead Souls, the better.

2oB6v.png

And Locke and Key: Clockworks (you were right Dynamite Ringo Matsuri, it's an amazing volume), a USB microphone, and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.

Parfait

Always wanted to post here but never had a camera good enough

BUT NOW I DO

First smartphone ever, I'm beyond in love with this thing already. How did I live life before???

(cleaning under my glass is impossible)

New statue and two Detolf cases to hold my current Hot Toys figures and a few other statues:

iQ2NTjSuQXxjD.JPG

i1eKouMgbTrDT.JPG

i8HBmBHy19A3V.JPG

I'll have another big add tomorrow as my Panny 55inch VT50 arrives!

HardRojo

These games just arrived today, I'm from Peru so they take a while since a friend of mine has to bring the stuff I buy from Amazon, eBay, BestBuy, etc from the US.

I couldn't pass up that amazing BestBuy sale (I wanted to get Other M too but they didn't have shipping options for that so yeah... bummer), the extra copy of AC: Revelations is a gift for a friend who loves the series so I guess it's gonna be a nice surprise, Infamous 2 is a game I have played already but wanted to have in my library nonetheless and I've been wanting to try Bayonetta for a while now.
I have always loved Sonic but I haven't been able to play the latest games so I'm gonna start with Unleashed then Generations and if I'm able to I'll go for Colors on the Wii.
Ace Attorney is a series I love so much, I bought Justice for All for my collection and now I only need T&T and Apollo Justice for it to be complete :D
Non gaming related: A pair of new Fire Drill Arnette sunglasses I found on eBay for real cheap so I said why not since summer is not far away (at least here heh)

YEdvvl.jpg

WWQ9al.jpg

rVGS1l.jpg

gNbBkl.jpg

*Sorry for the crappy quality phone pictures :p

And The splurging continues...

Finally got Lollipop Chainsaw(incredibly fun game, love Suda 51), and the Chrome 360 controller with the transforming D-pad.

I know the flash on this pic is terrible but I was in a dark room.

Zing

Banned
Just when I thought my PlayStation collection was complete, I decide to grab these two:

Still working on Legend of Dragoon, but will get to the first game here as soon as I am done.

Phenomic

Just when I thought my PlayStation collection was complete, I decide to grab these two:

Still working on Legend of Dragoon, but will get to the first game here as soon as I am done.

Mind if I ask how much you paid for each one of those? I own Tales of Destiny 2 Eternia and wouldn't mind finding a copy of Destiny for collection purposes, but they are always pretty pricey. They both look like they are in stellar condition good haul.

Zing

Banned
Mind if I ask how much you paid for each one of those? I own Tales of Destiny 2 Eternia and wouldn't mind finding a copy of Destiny for collection purposes, but they are always pretty pricey. They both look like they are in stellar condition good haul.
I paid what I would consider the high end for these games. $110 and $150 respectively. I was willing since they were in mint condition and both from the same source, so I didn't have to shop around. Destiny 2 in particular seems to be hard to find.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Awesome haul, now you just gotta get the two PSP games (unless you have them already.)
Unfortunately, I sold my PSP when I bought my Vita, so while I want the PSP games, I don't have any way of playing them. I'm holding out hope for some sort of Vita remaster.

hipgnosis

6gs2G.jpg

My first time playing the series. Got through the Asylum area and I'm really liking it so far. And yes I've prepared to get killed.

Yes Boss!

CoachKevin,

Awesome. Really, awesome. You should get some of the OG titles like Nam-1975 and Magician Lord.

Gott Supes blu. Getting really excited for the new movie next year. Watching this one again, childhood fave:

ac29e7c8.jpg

jbug617

Banned
Azqx3gZCUAEpoUS.jpg

My first ever anime import. Turns out it might be a bootleg but they did do a good job with the packaging.

AztYOptCcAAw2y9.jpg

I can't wait for the patch. I got it at New Egg when they had a $12 discount for it.

other stuff I picked up not pictured:
Sound Shapes
Bunch albums via Amazon mp3 sale
Usagi Drop
Wayne's World 1-2 on bluray

I love these threads and always forget to post in them. Here is my August haul so far:

aug%20swag.jpg

Now to find a spot on my desk for that Samus figure...

apesh1t

Banned
83a3c060.jpg

Just moved to the middle of no where MA and I figured I'd hate here after living so close to Boston, but man, this place is great. I have 2 best buys within 10 minutes of me. I was going to go to Gamestop and get a 360 controller and on the way from yelp, there was a Best Buy there. They had 3 bins full of sale priced games. I had to pass on several copies of Hot Pursuit for the PS3 since I already had it for the 360 for a freaking 10 bucks. Several really great PC games, but don't play PC. Drove a hour to Game Underground in Frammingham MA, to get the DC/THPS4. Awesome store if you live in the New England area, well worth the drive.

Top Bottom