• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

LiK

Osamu Tezuka hardcover book ($5 shipped on amazon)

605707cce3df11e1bbd822000a1e86af_6.jpg

nice, i got two copies when Amazon had it for $3 ^^

plc268

wow people still sell afterburner kits? aren't there any swap in LCDs with built in backlights available?

It's a little more complicated and involved than just swapping in a backlit screen, but yea.

But damn, I haven't seen an afterburner kit in ages.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
nothing wrong with directors cut you get to fight zombie forest :O anyway

32X: Kolibri (the ultimate in humming bird shooter technology)
kolibri.jpg

HD oddworld thread reminded me i still didnt have those so i corrected that

PS1: Oddworld, Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
oddworld.jpg

There are new copies for .99$ I definitely need to check how much shipping to Europe is; that's a steal!

What???

Really want one. If shipping to europe isnt to expensive (i mean like more than 10$) I would really like one if some fellow Gaffer would be nice enough~~

Was hoping to get Dead Space 2 and Dead Rising 2 OTR from Best Buy too but they didn't have any copies left
pdddT.jpg

Saints Row DLC (Genkibowl VII and Trouble with Clones)
mgaXa.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I joined the 3DS band wagon so I won't miss out on the great games:

+ Resident Evil: Revelations (not included in the pic)

edit: FUCKING LOVE THE NEO GEO Pickups in this thread! I think we need an official Neo Geo thread...

Some new shockboxes for my Neo Geo MVS carts. Got to love how hardcore the Neo Geo community is about this stuff:

And one more game...

Sorry my camera sucks... But here is a screen shot. Can't wait to get some time in with X

eXistor

Finally have access to my SD card reader again, this stuff is from the last 2 weeks:
Posted Breaking Bad S3 twice, my bad.

r6URM.jpg

56wRP.jpg

eXistor

You got a Sleeping Dogs shirt but not the actual game?

Not allowed to sell it yet or take it home even for employees (which is me), but I took the T-shirt home already :)

It wouldn't matter to me anyway, it unlocks on steam on friday over here.

Zing

Banned
Who comes up with these game names? They actually named the game "P4A"? Imagine Nintendo releasing a game called "SMG2".

Carnby

Agreed. Get either:

Resident Evil DS
REmake
or OG Longbox Resident Evil

Director's Cut doesn't exist and I wish I could sale back my PSN copy =(

I'd say that it's specifically the dual shock version of Director's Cut that should be avoided. They replaced the original music with something awful.

Best Buy pick ups.
darksidersandfriends.jpg

Cypher

Amazon sales and Best Buy be blowin' out their games!

Armored Core V (360)
Skate 3 (360)

DSC05519.jpg

Bit.Trip.Saga (3DS)
Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir (3DS)

DSC05520.jpg

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 (DS)
Wii Party (Wii)

DSC05521.jpg

Jak & Daxter Collection (PS3)
Sorcery (PS3)

DSC05522.jpg

edit: FUCKING LOVE THE NEO GEO Pickups in this thread! I think we need an official Neo Geo thread...

Some new shockboxes for my Neo Geo MVS carts. Got to love how hardcore the Neo Geo community is about this stuff:

And one more game...

Sorry my camera sucks... But here is a screen shot. Can't wait to get some time in with X

If you don't mind me asking, where did you pickup those MVS shock boxes? I have a bunch of loose MVS carts that I'd love display on my shelf.

Picked up one of those "Rocketfish™ Gamecube Wireless Controllers" a few days ago from Best Buy for $5. Overall it's a rock solid controller w/ no lag & nice springy buttons. Only negatives are it's really light (has no rumble) & the d-pad is small.

Here's a pic of the controller & receiver:

DSCF1259.jpg

DSCF1260.jpg

Top Bottom