• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Loxley

Posted in the August Comics thread, but Super-Dickery fans unite :)

dsc01248vt.jpg

bPod

A few pick ups of July & August

Amazon finally decided to ship this beauty...
IMG_1655.jpg

Couple of my favorite shots...
IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

Haven't had the chance to go through the entire book

Why not?!?!
IMG_1682.jpg

Love the color Red with keyboard
IMG_1671.jpg

Picked up Lego Batman 2 and bro donated Uncharted 3 (unlike him)
IMG_1679.jpg

Picked up Lego Batman bundle from Walmart that included 1 & 2
IMG_1681.jpg

Surprised to grabbed these from a garage sale
SNES Star Wars: Return of the Jedi sealed and Shadows of the Empire in mint condition
IMG_1678.jpg

Back in the day, cartridges are as much as CE nowadays
IMG_1686.jpg

My favorite PSP - Big Boss Bundle
IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

Decided to pick up RE: CVX along with DMC demo
IMG_1712.jpg

Looks good...
IMG_1718.jpg

I love Lego keychains...
IMG_1689.jpg

Pick up some shirts...
IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

KVx42.jpg

Sorry for the crap quality, this camera and I don't get along very well. But this is today's haul, most excited about the mouse.

mr stroke

SNES Star Wars: Return of the Jedi sealed and Shadows of the Empire in mint condition
IMG_1678.jpg

]

how did you manage to find a sealed Star Wars SNES game at a garage sale :eek:

and how much did it cost you?

Iacobellis

Amazon finally decided to ship this beauty...
IMG_1655.jpg

Couple of my favorite shots...
IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

Haven't had the chance to go through the entire book

Why not?!?!
IMG_1682.jpg

Love the color Red with keyboard
IMG_1671.jpg

Picked up Lego Batman 2 and bro donated Uncharted 3 (unlike him)
IMG_1679.jpg

Picked up Lego Batman bundle from Walmart that included 1 & 2
IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

Back in the day, cartridges are as much as CE nowadays
IMG_1686.jpg

My favorite PSP
IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

Decided to pick up RE: CVX along with DMC demo
IMG_1712.jpg

Looks good...
IMG_1718.jpg

I love Lego keychains...
IMG_1689.jpg

Pick up some shirts...
IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

Whoa, where did you get the Sackboy from? I'd love something like that to hold my Vita.

bPod

how did you manage to find a sealed Star Wars SNES game at a garage sale :eek:

and how much did it cost you?

My mother-in-law loves to go garage saling so one day it paid off. The grandparents were clearing their attic and she didn't know much about their value. She wanted $15 but I lowballed her to $10 each if took the Shadows of the Empire

Whoa, where did you get the Sackboy from? I'd love something like that to hold my Vita.
I got him on ebay last year

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
A new old pickup. Found by my mother in the old bedroom.
iieix8Z7FInGl.jpg

Still has a save file on it.
iZKhIn6RiKkHL.jpg

everything works except Star Fox & maybe the gun.

and a broken wireless nes controller, sml, and a zapper
iby1w6FYGKFc6b.jpg

Hydelloon

Neo Member
eYbr4l.jpg

I finally got my hands on it. Best Buy had it for $29.99, i could not find it in town, had to drive about 50 miles to get it and it was the last one. Sorry a little late

Best Buy sale spoils (sorry for the crappy phone pic):

IMAG0211.jpg

Not too shabby at $20, I found an old gift card for that much so I only had to pay a couple bucks.

Sora_N

M9w3a.jpg

Technically I picked this up last month but was banned for something I said in the Jade Raymond thread and couldn't post it.

Looks like they're already going for ~$200 on eBay. Haven't seen anything regarding a retail or PSN release for it yet.

$200/ Holy crap.

schnell

I like Forza and Gran Turismo a lot... So I think this is somewhat related...

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/ruxtpin/IMG_0598.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/ruxtpin/IMG_0596.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/ruxtpin/IMG_0595.jpg[IMG]

Mine! =D[/QUOTE]

That is such a clean looking car. Congrats on the pick up!

JEKKI

I went to Classic Games Expo!!!

aka a bunch of cool shyt I cant afford...

these doods wanted to charge me $180 for a copy of Popful Mail!!! yeay right lol, nobody bought it.

821104dee4e911e1ac8422000a1cfdde_7.jpg

they had a Wreck is Ralph booth where there is one arcade setup and if u get 10,000 points you get a free shirt!!

it's not hard to get that much, but there's only one machine with a long line and every now and then there's sum asshole old man who is trying to get as high a score as possible, freakin holding up the line for 20 minutes coz he just wont step the freek off.

t(-_-t)

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit

these doods wanted to charge me $180 for a copy of Popful Mail!!! yeay right lol, nobody bought it.

http://distilleryimage1.instagram.com/821104dee4e911e1ac8422000a1cfdde_7.jpg[img]

they had a Wreck is Ralph booth where there is one arcade setup and if u get 10,000 points you get a free shirt!!

it's not hard to get that much, but there's only one machine with a long line and every now and then there's sum asshole old man who is trying to get as high a score as possible, freakin holding up the line for 20 minutes coz he just wont step the freek off.

t(-_-t)[/QUOTE]

i want that dark wizard also want jackal but i am waiting for it to pop up with either a box or a manual

milkham

821104dee4e911e1ac8422000a1cfdde_7.jpg

t(-_-t)

wow people still sell afterburner kits? aren't there any swap in LCDs with built in backlights available?

JEKKI

no idear mang... I was lookin thru a bin and saw it for $10 so I said SWIPE!!!

same bin had a Wonder Swan in it for $20!! but I passed coz it wasnt WS Color.

another guy was charging $100 for WSC :( he also bad an entire bin full of Metal Slug for the Neo Geo Pocket.

I'm talking an entire frikken bin with like 200 copies of the dang cartridge @_@

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Finally got MK on Vita from the US for $20 :) Mario Tennis on 3DS which I’m really enjoying loving the Mario Bros extras stage and a Forza Horizon code for Forza 4.

Best pick up in awhile the Olly Moss Dark Knight Rises Print was on my door step tonight. Now to have it framed for father’s day :)

Chopper

Picked up a few noticable absentees from my ever-growing DS collection. Takes me to 152 titles. Only a few more and my collection is complete...!

lMRQn.jpg

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Finally got MK on Vita from the US for $20 :) Mario Tennis on 3DS which I’m really enjoying loving the Mario Bros extras stage and a Forza Horizon code for Forza 4.

Hope you used that code before you posted it on the internet for everyone to see.

Yazuka

It breaks my heart that my pre ordered copy still hasn't made it to me. Should've paid for tracking :\ I'm curious, is the manual in your copy in Japanese?

Aww, that sucks. =(
Yes, it is in Japanese. You get a mini pamphlet with he manual, that shows the controls and simpler stuff in English.

Okay collection, but it's a shame that you own the absolutle worst verison of Resident Evil part 1. You should consider upgrading.

Agreed. Get either:

Resident Evil DS
REmake
or OG Longbox Resident Evil

Director's Cut doesn't exist and I wish I could sale back my PSN copy =(

Top Bottom