• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Maximus.

gix9Al.jpg

hKQGVl.jpg

Macbook Pro with Retina and Superdrive! The computer has an amazing screen and is so snappy. Love it so far. Hope to see more support for the retina screen soon!

mblitek

gix9Al.jpg

hKQGVl.jpg

Macbook Pro with Retina and Superdrive! The computer has an amazing screen and is so snappy. Love it so far. Hope to see more support for the retina screen soon!

I looooove mine! I have yet to pick up the SuperDrive as I blew my wallet on my set up 2.6/16/512 + AppleCare which is the first time I've ever bought extended warranty. But I figure for this laptop with everything integrated it is worth it.

Doombear

Much thanks to HiResDes in the Official Headphones Thread. These are just beautiful for the Vita and podcasts. Just enough bass to make every game that much more punchy. Love em.

This though, this is real pickup for me this month. I got the stick at the tail end of July, but I have been ordering the parts here and there this month, just waiting for them all to get here. There is a more in depth list of what modifications were done in the Super Arcade Stick thread.

It was a blast.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
some filler pickups

SNES: Soldiers of Fortune, Battleclash (still need to buy a superscope)
soldiersofclash.jpg

SNES: Jim Power: Lost Dimension in 3D
JimPowerLostDimensionin3D.jpg

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Just got home with a few pickups, and am killing time while waiting for a phone call.

Shirts:

7809175350_c00c5291d3_c.jpg

And The Last Story for Wii:

7809199106_dddae187de_c.jpg

7809187316_bf691dc043_c.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
Lots of pickups this month as it's back to school next month!

Quicksilver Winter Jacket $60 (down from $130+)
fmLeDl.jpg

To be signed by Christopher Lloyd next weekend!
OQC4Wl.jpg

$15 32GB SD Card
UBBRXl.jpg

Yesterday I added a new video card to my computer and then cranked Sleeping Dogs way up.
WP_000440.jpg

Today I'll head downtown and catch a soccer game.
WP_000438.jpg

Then I'll spend the rest of the day playing the last game I'll ever play on my Wii.
WP_000439.jpg

Gold Rush blu-ray and Community Season 3 DVD:

WfTav.jpg

Slow August for me... :( Really enjoying my rewatch of Community Season 3, at least.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It's so awesome how huge star craft is in Korea. Also I imagine it was your fancy white furniture that brought about the baroque question
It's also insanely huge outside of Korea now!

zychi

Banned
Xfinity finally got around to flipping the switch on DOCSIS 3.0 in my town. Prior download speed avg. 18 MB/s now 70 MB/s.

AsHZh.jpg

is there any where to check if this available in my area? like a specific website? i'm not finding anything on xfinity's website.

EVAWINGZERO

Neo Member
This little beauty came in a day early.

IMG_20120818_181853.jpg

Other than the top screen feeling a little flimsy, I'm liking it so far. Anyone else notice the top screen issue?

Zing

Banned

I upgraded my 2008 MacBook to a 2012 MacBook Air the day they were released. The SSD makes a huge difference in feel.

If the rumors of a 13" Retina Pro this year are true, I'll be upgrading for sure. After using the iPhone 4 and new iPad, even the higher resolution screen on the Air looks pixelated sometimes. I would have went for it already, but 15" is a little too big for my needs. I like the portability of 13".

hKQGVl.jpg

Hawtness! I'm still hoping for a new iMac this year, but if there's nothing by early December I know what I'm getting myself for Christmas :)

lol so much goodness in that picture, wow where do you start?

The Last Story's packaging looks awesome, I've had the PAL version since launch but even I'm tempted to double dip import from America too lol.

xJavonta

Banned
I need a job. All of these nice pickups and I can't ever contribute because I'm broke lol. Being a teen living in the suburbs sucks. No jobs anywhere :/

brainpann

Here are some of my most recent items.
IMG_00089.jpg

IMG_00091.jpg

And here are some items from earlier in the summer.

IMG_00054.jpg

This SNES portable took about four months work but it was worth it. :) I finished just in time for the arrival of my SD2SNES.

IMG_00092.jpg

Haliela

lol so much goodness in that picture, wow where do you start?

The Last Story's packaging looks awesome, I've had the PAL version since launch but even I'm tempted to double dip import from America too lol.

I know it's extremely overwhelming. Zelda and NSMB2 with some Mario Kart beckon me first, and then I'll crack away at whatever I feel like next. I want to roll around in this pile of amazingness lol

Yes Boss!

Did the download version on NSMB2. Nice that it went up midnight eastern time. Not sure how I feel about not having packaged product of Nintendo games, but nice there is the option.

C0B23E7E-C901-41F5-BE1C-C3D9AFDCB77E-1735-000001D6DAFEAB65.jpg

Top Bottom