• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Sagitario

Just got back from a Seattle trip (Mariners game and other hijinks) so I thought I'd post my loot!

seattleloot01.jpg

Dragon Quest Monster Encyclopedia!

<MOAR_STUFF>

Sorry for the low quality pics - I always get nervous about posting anything.

Where in Seattle?

Bassun

Had the same problem with my MX revolution, it started developing the double click problem, I looked at the performance MX and didn't like losing the wheel so I opened it, took the little copper film out of an old mouse button switch and swapped it with the failing one in the Revolution, that solved it for a while but it came back, I grabbed a refurbished Revolution and the same thing happened. Ended up with a G700 so at least i'd have a comparable number of "buttons" but THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO THE G700. I opened this one up and swapped the switch also but I don't know if I"m going to buy Logitech anymore.

Yea, I hated losing the second wheel but for what it's worth, the performance MX is a wonderfully built mouse. Here's hoping it doesn't fall into the same trappings. If it does fail, the warranty will probably mean that I can get a replacement without hassle

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Quickest shipping I have had yet from Japan left on Friday here in Aus this afternoon.

So beautiful very happy :)

Other pick ups from weekend MK Komplete on for a bit of Freddy action & Sleeping Dogs & New Mario Bros 2

MoosiferX

How much was it, and did they have any copies left? I might stop by and have a look-see one of these days.

I think it was about 50 bucks. They had 3-4 left and they were on the "featured" art book table by all of the figures and manga.

@lunch - The DQ Encyclopedia is really worth the money. The first mob in the book is the slime and they have a picture of what the slime has looked like in every game, including the offshoots. They do this for every monster. It's incredible!

Got myself some swags,Darksiders 2 Collector's Edition and Sleeping Dogs.Also managed to get a second hand copy of Castlevania Lords of Shadow which is nearly impossible to find here in South Africa.

Only got Transformers Fall of Cybertron left to pick up this month,awesome month for gaming so far.

IMG_0174.jpg

Had the same problem with my MX revolution, it started developing the double click problem, I looked at the performance MX and didn't like losing the wheel so I opened it, took the little copper film out of an old mouse button switch and swapped it with the failing one in the Revolution, that solved it for a while but it came back, I grabbed a refurbished Revolution and the same thing happened. Ended up with a G700 so at least i'd have a comparable number of "buttons" but THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO THE G700. I opened this one up and swapped the switch also but I don't know if I"m going to buy Logitech anymore.

Wow, had the SAME problem with mine but luckily it was still under warranty.

Thought I was crazy for awhile when I would drag to resize windows it was always acting weird.

rookiejet

9r3zFl.jpg

Will get around to playing them if I manage to kick my new Torchlight addiction.

The XBLA version is really good:

Spb0Cl.jpg

Bangai-O is insane! Definitely a future pickup.

hipgnosis

OIGTJ.jpg

My PS1 collecting continues. Got these pretty cheap, each game was under 10 euros, except Pocket Fighter (12 euros). King's Field is really interesting.

M1mR5.jpg

Loving Suikoden Tierkreis. Game seems to be really underappreciated.

canocha

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC)

lG841.jpg

Its sealed, but the plastic is a little ripped in the front and theres a really small dent on the side.

(My girlfriend said i should sell it as i already have the Wii version!)

329e4a98d607f0fd911e91844e875149.jpg

Today

Picked up the 2 ME figures for my partner (his all time fave series, wanted to just get him Shep, but Garrus is his fave), the Sonic headphones to match my Blue 3DS XL that I got yesterday and another 3DS racing game ^_^

The ? Box was an impulse buy, snerdles candies - Set it with my Mario Sunshine + Yoshi fig - can stand on it :0)

Sol1dus

OIGTJ.jpg

My PS1 collecting continues. Got these pretty cheap, each game was under 10 euros, except Pocket Fighter (12 euros). King's Field is really interesting.

M1mR5.jpg

Did you know that King's Field is from the makers of Demons Souls. DS serving as an ode to KF.

Also, Raystorm is superb.

ChuyMasta

I thought the game was supposed to come with the soundtrack. Guess that was just for pre-orders.

Still nice. I gotta do some catching up though. I need to finish Little King's Story and get started on Xenoblade.

IMAG0552.jpg

Dwayne

OIGTJ.jpg

M1mR5.jpg

Worth checking out the first King's Field if you like this one, it never released outside of Japan, with the sequel being renamed to King's Field for the worldwide release. I like it better than 2 (the one you have), they divide it up into floors which makes it a bit easier to get around.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
7827372872_959ea197b5_c.jpg

Fuji X10. With my work travel, it's been killing me not having a quality camera with me at all times - I've been missing a lot of good shooting opportunities. But I don't know if I'm ready to replace my DSLR system with a smaller system. So for now, I've decided I'd rather compliment my large setup with something smaller, rather than replace it. First impressions are great - colors are crisp, AF is fast, menus are fine (if less than stellar), and the build quality is absolutely spectacular. Also, the macro mode is pretty great considering it's a fixed lens.

7827365272_524bd12850_c.jpg

(Focal point was the square button)

PKrockin

Straight from Japan:

- Tales of Destiny (PS2 remake) Director's Cut
- Tales of Destiny 2
- Tales of Rebirth
- Tales of Hearts (Anime version)
- Tales of Hearts (CG version)
- Front Mission 5
- Jump Ultimate Stars
- Ace Attorney Investigations 2
- Daigasso Band Brothers (Jam with the Band in EU)
- Mother
- Mother 3

Soon, my collection of Tales mothership games will be complete... soon...

Was away last week on vacation in Lake Tahoe when this arrived. Good thing the mail was held so it was delivered today.

3BBF2EC5-C46A-414C-9912-C993DD7B7738-118-000000012284F48C.jpg

0C454273-A5E2-4904-9AD0-B2B3A241B3EA-118-000000053E469816.jpg

Club Lion Force exclusive figure:
B80676A9-59B3-475E-8374-3D07C7E883B7-118-00000001274BE291.jpg

Sagitario

Straight from Japan:
PIdJ2.jpg

- Tales of Destiny (PS2 remake) Director's Cut
- Tales of Destiny 2
- Tales of Rebirth
- Tales of Hearts (Anime version)
- Tales of Hearts (CG version)
- Front Mission 5
- Jump Ultimate Stars
- Ace Attorney Investigations 2
- Daigasso Band Brothers (Jam with the Band in EU)
- Mother
- Mother 3

Soon, my collection of Tales mothership games will be complete... soon...

How much was Hearts? That's one of the few I am missing.

Top Bottom