• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

MilkLizard

So, last pick-up of the month I guess.

I finally found Diablo III for a reasonable price. Some stores here are asking 75€ for it.

14867446220_1755374ca5_b.jpg

And a pair of new headphones. Mainly for the Vita.

14867389969_a99450483f_b.jpg

Dagon

Wow is that a backer cover for the untold history of japanese developers book? It looks awesome. I'm really looking forward to the book but I am pretty underwhelmed with the cover shown on amazon. I'm kinda hoping that it is placeholder or something.

Hah, I was just wondering the same thing. The cover on Amazon.co.uk is uuuugly.

greyskull

I bit the bullet, back in the console game. I don't have any friends on PSN so I'll be making good use of GAF soon :D

I also got a free copy of Infamous: Second Son thanks to Amazon. I've heard great things, so this should be a good entrance into the PS4.

Also, thank you PS+ for hooking me up over the last year with games to play.

Yes, that's the gold edition print. Was £40 along with a digital copy which has yet to arrive.
Just looked up the Amazon cover. Yeah... really glad I backed the kickstarted now.

Oh ok, thanks. Yeah I can't wait to get the book but I am pretty surprised at the cover choice. Content wise it looks incredible though so I can live with it. The gold cover is the nicest I have seen of the backer selection.

zmet

Fatal Fury: The Movie and OAVs, Boardwalk Empire: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray), and Cybersix: The Complete Series

Blablurn

I bit the bullet, back in the console game. I don't have any friends on PSN so I'll be making good use of GAF soon :D

I also got a free copy of Infamous: Second Son thanks to Amazon. I've heard great things, so this should be a good entrance into the PS4.

Also, thank you PS+ for hooking me up over the last year with games to play.

Welcome to the club

Westraid

wetrnsoa.png

Only EUR 2,50 at a flea market. I don't really know it but I thought I could take a risk for such a low price.
The description sounded pretty cool with acrobatic moves, so hopefully it's not a difficult game, since I'm not really that great at shooters in general.

lem0n

wetrnsoa.png

Only EUR 2,50 at a flea market. I don't really know it but I thought I could take a risk for such a low price.
The description sounded pretty cool with acrobatic moves, so hopefully it's not a difficult game, since I'm not really that great at shooters in general.

Game seems to be pretty popular with some folks here. I forget why people like it (ive never played it) but I want to say the soundtrack? For 2.50 though you can't go wrong. Nice Mass Effect CE's btw

meppi

Princess Mononoke Blu=Ray!? WHERE!!!!?

As far as I'm aware it's only out in the UK.
Dual audio btw. Either English or Japanese with English subs. :)

Watched it this past weekend for the very first time. Such a wonderful film.
I ordered from Base.com, but Amazon.co.uk have it as well.
Kiki will probably be next weekend and I have Spirited Away on Bluray ordered as well. :)

Linius

As far as I'm aware it's only out in the UK.
Dual audio btw. Either English or Japanese with English subs. :)

Watched it this past weekend for the very first time. Such a wonderful film.
I ordered from Base.com, but Amazon.co.uk have it as well.
Kiki will probably be next weekend and I have Spirited Away on Bluray ordered as well. :)

Zavvi have them as well. Love the fact that they have most of the Ghibli catalogue on blu.

meppi

Zavvi have them as well. Love the fact that they have most of the Ghibli catalogue on blu.

I think it must be sold out or something as I don't see it on the regular site or on zavvi.nl either. Only the DVD release.

Oh and Spirited Away is coming to Bluray in the UK on November 3rd. :)

Wow it sure seems massive :O

It sure it!
530 pages packed with interview upon interview. :)

Arrived today but have I mentioned how much I hate DHL recently? Because this was the condition of the box when I received it. The box itself feels damp on the damaged side and smells like waste water or seawater:

But the contents were safe due to how Amazon Japan packages their stuff (they place it against cardboard and shrink wrap it):

RkOwnage

Last purchase of the month, first tattoo. Would have done both wrists but planning a zelda tattoo on the other wrist. Terrified of needles so I consider this a brave step for me.

RvI8MzUl.jpg

Aksys had a contest for random free stuff on twitter a couple weeks ago and somehow I was one of the winners. I actually got all this like a week ago and but laziness means you guys get to see it all today.

My camera is a potato so here's a gallery filled with an even closer look through my potato.

I'm sure someone at Aksys is a gaffer so a late thanks for all the free stuff especially to Mike02 who surely must be their number 1 mike, how modest of him.

Yasawas

Bought a lot of games this month, including some still on the way from Japan for next month's thread. Here is a random cutesy platformer that caught my eye (never played it) and the best RPG:

Of8Mjuk.jpg

My name is Steve and I like the DS:

dRgMpA1.jpg

R1LDODD.jpg

LvoOIEo.jpg

1sgHjWF.jpg

That Ni no Kuni is bigger than expected!

Qasiel

i dont get this riding a bike to work thing. how do you deal with sweat?

Just got round to seeing this!

Luckily I can grab a shower in work before I start shift, plus I don't ride in my work gear, so I'll always have fresh clothes to change into. If I'm running late or can't make use of the shower I always have "wet wipes" and deodorant in order to freshen myself up with - the only drawback is the sweaty helmet hair sometimes!

Top Bottom