• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
0809090022.jpg

enewtabie

I had to pickup another controller. The trigger was sticking during COD:World at War.
I also downloaded splosion man tonight. Not really feeling it though. Going to spend more time with it,but it's not easy.
002-6.jpg

003-4.jpg

marwan

Banned
Sleeker said:
I wish you could buy Playstation store credit like that.

i usually order my PSN cards from amazon, i have no idea why PSN card are so difficult to find, they don't exists in the UAE which gives me the choice of buying them from amazon.

d0c_zaius

3802399311_2603ee0eab.jpg

Seimitsu orange goodness (and two yellow/black) for a upcoming TE mod
Longshot HC
Martha Washington Dies
and....
Big Trouble in Little China BR yay!

marwan said:
i usually order my PSN cards from amazon, i have no idea why PSN card are so difficult to find, they don't exists in the UAE which gives me the choice of buying them from amazon.
im from UAE too so i have to purchase my XBL points from australia...(im with the AUS network) considering there is no UAE network STILL.

Sleeker

marwan said:

wait, you can actually buy cards?

all this time i thought they only accepted credit cards

wii2.jpg

2nd hand Wii + MotionPlus = £160 (To replace the Wii that got stolen in May)
Mario Kart Wii
Extra MotionPlus (because we're sure a remote got missed in the burglary.. just need to find it!)
A couple of funky books.

Atenhaus

HUELEN10 said:
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
j/k :D
Full specs please! You are one lucky guy, take care of her!

2.26GHz Xeon quad core processor
6GB of RAM
1TB HDD
Radeon HD4870
Airport (Now, why the hell doesn't this come standard?)

I've been poking around Craigslist for a 23" ACD. I'm hoping to find one for under $400. Needless to say, I can't afford much more for the time being. :p

SnakeSlashRO said:
:eek: I spy one piece where'd you get that from? im having trouble finding oe piece stuff that looks legit though I did nearly buy "straw hat doctor chopper" badge to wear at work ( work in a hospital :lol

Intentor

Neo Member
dsc00815v.jpg

LEGO Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Attack Gunship

dsc00823uiz.jpg

No More Heroes (Wii) and Resident Evil 2 (GC)

Even RE2 being a poor port, it's always an amazing game! And No More Heroes, despite its lack of antialaising, it's a very very fun and interesting game.

Atenhaus said:

You'll definitely enjoy that. Not sure what you're using it for but it's a beast for video editing. If you're not doing photo editing though, you can get some 24" Dell monitors for cheaper / more features. Seems like everybody in the area of work have those instead of the ACD.

Mutagenic said:
rockband.jpg

My first Rock Band game! I finally decided to take the plunge, and just in time for RB:Beatles on the 9th. Now to hunt for some quality DLC tracks.

I don't know if you are in the US, but buy 20oz Pepsi bottles with the Rock Band caps. Enter the codes, get free songs. I'm like 8 for 9 so far

migulic

DSCN4556.jpg

DSCN4557.jpg

LucasArts adventure heaven! And quite unexpected, too - I recently went on holiday to Poland, where I stumbled on a shelf full of LucasArts adventures in a big electronics/multimedia store (for those of you who live in Poland, I found those in 2 different EMPiK stores, both in Gdańsk - Galeria Bałytcka and Matarnia). I bought all of the ones that they had :D . All were brand new and sealed, all are in English and they cost 20 PLN each, which equals around 5 euros.

100_0412.jpg

Bought those in Poland too. The Fallout Saga disc contains Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics - and it was the same price as the LucasArts adventures :). Unfortunately it's only in Polish, so I hope the translation is good (I speak Polish natively). World of Goo was the same price too, much cheaper than elsewhere - so I bought it.

All in all, a great vacation for games :). Poland actually seems to be PC game heaven - most PC games are much cheaper than in Western Europe, they fall in price very quickly and old games get published again and again (each publisher has its own 'Classics' series). I saw Planescape Torment, the Baldur's Gate Saga, Neverwinter Nights, Morrowind, the Fallout Saga, all those LucasArts adventures... all for the same price, 20 PLN.

GQman2121

Banned
Guess I'll join in on the Madden parade.

DSCN0716-1.jpg

And BD's.

DSCN0717.jpg

Dr. No and From Russia with Love look amazing considering their age.

DeepFriedMuppet

Neo Member
eXistor said:
Robocop T-shirt.

They have wicked ones at www.lastexittonowhere.com

DSC00352.jpg

I've seen some of their T-shirts in Forbidden Planet, but had no idea they had such a range. I never knew I wanted a Mori's Wig Shop shirt until today!

I love that they're all geeky as hell, but subtle enough to wear without embarrassment :)

Thanks for putting the link up.

Atenhaus

VGChampion said:
You'll definitely enjoy that. Not sure what you're using it for but it's a beast for video editing. If you're not doing photo editing though, you can get some 24" Dell monitors for cheaper / more features. Seems like everybody in the area of work have those instead of the ACD.

Yeah, I'm going to be using it for photo editing. Otherwise I'd go out and pick up some cheap-o 24" TN panels from Dell.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Str0ngStyle said:
I don't know if you are in the US, but buy 20oz Pepsi bottles with the Rock Band caps. Enter the codes, get free songs. I'm like 8 for 9 so far
Thank you for this. I don't drink much Pepsi, but I have friends who do.

Every Pick Up For Aug:
Picture080.jpg

Close-up on Monitor Wipes, Canned Air, Half Baked, Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job Season 3, Xbox 360 Arcade(to replace my launch console that died last week, one hell of a run), Dell Laptop(won at work in a raffle) w/ Ninja Town Stickers(Supplied by girlfriend):
Picture081.jpg

Close-up on Pikachu cheebees(given from girlfriend), Fear, Tournament of Death 8, and armed pillow from BBB:
Picture082.jpg

Splosion Man:
Picture083.jpg

MvsC2:
Picture084.jpg

Pretty light month right now, save for the laptop(which was free) and the 360 which is just a replacement for the oldie.

YagizY

Strike said:
Bootleg DVD's.

You paid someone for bootleg DVD's? $45 for Bootleg Rocko? Why not just download it yourself if you're going to give someone $45 to burn it on a disc for you?

YagizY said:
You paid someone for bootleg DVD's? $45 for Bootleg Rocko? Why not just download it yourself if you're going to give someone $45 to burn it on a disc for you?

x2

I know we should not critize other people's pick-ups, but I have to say counterfeit products and piracy should not be allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom