• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

purg3

slept with Malkin
ddgroh.jpg

more DC games

2ih8oc2.jpg

Fallout 3 Mothership Zeta DLC

Donos said:
Fighting, Slashing, Hunting ... what else >.> . No really, it's multi-tool and not solely a "knife". I just use it for everyday stuff. Opening things
heads and throats :O
like packaging etc. I usually use the pincer and the bottle opener most. I had already dozens of situation where i could help someone with it. The blade is rather small but sharp as hell. Still no comparison to the Gerber Applegate Covert black i had before :p

30kpw5i.jpg

npkwmf.jpg

More info on this please.

Additionally, my friend and his wife snagged some goodies for me at SDCC.

0806swag.jpg

Gameboy415 said:
Whoah! They continued the Toho Master Collection???
I got the initial box-set and Gojira/Godzilla releases but I had no idea there were other movies out now.

If your interested in Toho films. Look out for the upcoming Icons of Toho dvd featuring Mothra, H-man, and the War in Space.

pre_icons_toho.jpg

Blackberry 8900 & Samsung Memoir I won from work. Garmin was a grad gift from the future missus. Finally, the blurays from her family for my birthday. Good month so far!

Photo0007.jpg

Edit: Pics were taken with the Memoir. 8 mp, not bad.

Sew

soultron said:
Sew said:
saitek-aviator.jpg
For IL-2: Birds of Prey?

I just pre-ordered it yesterday. Let me know how that stick works for you! I'm thinking of picking it up since it's only $60 CAD at EB Games.
Yep! I'll definitely be posting my impressions in the IL2 thread over the weekend. I was playing with it last night (sans Xbox). The build quality is what you'd expect for the price, it's no Hori but still pretty decent. The buttons feel ok, a little sloppy but robust enough. The stick movement and throttle both feel fantastic.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
1zl3ghk.jpg

595s
DSi
n+
Mother3 Handbook
5 Penny Arcade books

:D

Chrono Trigger looks AMAZING on the DSi.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The Machine Girl has an awesome cover. :lol

21kb1wn.jpg
10sc8x4.jpg

Took it's sweet ass time, but now the US Director's Cut is finally mine and had an unexpectedly awesome lenticular cover. It's hypnotizing.
My fourth 360 decided to give up three months after the warranty ran out, so an Xbox 360 Arcade happened.

Somehow it appears to have broken Braid for me. Says I've got the trial version when I've already paid for the damn thing. I feel like I'm done with that game anyway so it's a non-issue really. Shit like this shouldn't happen though. If it had happened to BF1943 I'd be pissed.

here's my august bankruptcy statement

ryuk, hot rod, vashj
aug017.jpg

epson t10 printer
aug006.jpg

1 hp split type acu (x2) with free toaster and juicer:D
aug023.jpg

re upholstered chair
aug024.jpg

ID books for the gf
aug033.jpg

aug029.jpg

sammy 32" for the wii
aug039.jpg

aug045.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Oozinator said:
Halo gear:
http://i25.tinypic.com/1zo9n5t.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/2057cpk.jpg[/IM]

+ Nokia E71. what I like in it: very thin, price, features and battery life
[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/1rt3k9.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

That HALO cap is pretty cool looking, where did u buy it?

Lourio

God damn I love this thread! :lol

Here's my first post. Pics taken using my BB Storm.

Some books...

The Wolverine Files
IMG00006-20090806-1926.jpg

The Art of IDW's Transformers
IMG00007-20090806-1926.jpg

Transformers: More than Meets the Eye: G1 Sourcebook (Books 1 & 2)
IMG00008-20090806-1928.jpg

Some DVD's...

IMG00012-20090806-1930.jpg

Picked up BlazBlue - fantastic game btw! Also picked up some $20 PSN cards, about time they arrive in Canada!

IMG00013-20090806-1933.jpg

--

Biggest pickup of the year so far and will be is the engagement ring I bought for my GF! :D

Oozinator

Banned
neojubei said:
That HALO cap is pretty cool looking, where did u buy it?
I bought it on eBay from a US seller called "Retrofacts", quick googling reveals that it is being sold by other sites, the name of the cap is Halo 3 UNSC Cadet Cap

Rctdaemon

With classes starting in a couple weeks again and without much money, this is going to be a slow rest-of-the-year.

pickups.jpg

Finally grabbed SotC and got the other two for $11.

-PXG-

YES. FUCK YES! It is now mine! I'm having so much fun right now :D

100_1743.jpg

oh, and I got this too (decided to double dip). I didn't even know it FINALLY came out on the US store for PSN

100_1744.jpg

august09flash.jpg

First time I bought Hiragana Times. It's pretty cool, I like the middle sections with the direct translation stuff so you can analyse the grammar and sentence structure.

Flashcards to help me learn kanji. Cuz I'm a noob and 99% of my written Japanese is in Hiragana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom