• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Danielsan

Apologies upfront for the insane amount of pictures. Haven't entered my pick-ups for quite some time so here are my april till august pick-ups. :lol
Now that I've caught up I'll try to keep posting every month.

or8qqq.jpg

Uncharted (July) , Metal Gear Solid 4 (June) and Soul Calibur IV (August)
Also picked up a Dual Shock 3 this month as well as a 4GB memory stick (July).

2rm5amb.jpg

Picked up an PS3+ MGS4 pack in June (hmmm dust and cat hairs, yummy).

2vsj57d.jpg

Pixeljunk Monsters (June)

30j1bmo.jpg

Super Stardus HD (July)

1658gi.jpg

Siren Blood Curse (July)

24zzkvl.jpg

Pixeljunk Eden (August)

11jafmg.jpg

GTAIV (April), Ninja Gaiden II (June), F.E.A.R (April), Kameo (April or May) and Mass Effect (July)

v7a49v.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II (August), Beyond Good and Evil (July), Persona 3 (May) and Final Fantasy Anthology (April)

2wm2qg8.jpg

Panasonic retro styled headphones. (June)

2ekt2ww.jpg

Lost in Translation Poster (April). Had to import it from the US. I kinda regret not getting it framed. Love it though.

2e4dkxh.jpg

In the well of the great wave of kanagawa poster, framed (april).

qntikl.jpg

Picked up a new TV cabinet in april.

1zb8kf6.jpg

Bought a room divider in April. As you can tell, I'm not using it to divide the room. ;)

2s1rkb8.jpg

Bought a pair of classic Vanz last week.

Cronen

Danielsan said:
Apologies upfront for the insane amount of pictures. Haven't entered my pick-ups for quite some time so here are my april till august pick-ups. :lol
Now that I've caught up I'll try to keep posting every month.

v7a49v.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II (August), Beyond Good and Evil (July), Persona 3 (May) and Final Fantasy Anthology (April)

How does Persona 3 run on the PS3? :)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
photo-68.jpg

^_^

Each game is so awesome, the cutscenes in Layton are gorgeous.
Though I can't take my effing hands off Pokemon though, I've put 21 hours in already. :X

Glad this was free with a preorder. Wouldn't have payed money for it. Fortune's Tower is cool.
IMG_03571.jpg

Now I've got 3 PS3 controllers. Maybe I can get the trophy for Eden now.
IMG_03561.jpg

Really awesome...but it hurts my brain.
IMG_03541.jpg

I know I've seem some random things but I did get this new frame from my girlfriend as a surprize gift. I was talking hear ear off about buying a new frame (this exact one) for a little while now.

I had been a park rat all winter since there's too much snow to ride and my last frame developed a nice large dent in the downtube due to my sketchy riding :lol .

Anyways....

DSC07632.jpg

I just built her up a few days ago...I just got back from riding street with some friends...

*awaiting small bike jokes*

Manp

Virtua Fighter 5 for the 360 and a 1GB Micro SD for my cellphone
286l5h.jpg

the most beautiful puzzle ever: The kiss by Klimt
wgwbrp.jpg

:)

Scotch

microsd.jpg

8GB MicroSD for my new phone (Nokia N95). It amazed me how cheap this stuff is (paid €26 for it, or $39). Makes the whole storage situation on the Wii look pretty silly.

Azzurri

August is killing me; AP3 Hori Stick, Madden 09 (360) iPhone 3g, and some other stuff I forgot.

The games weren't the problem; bought a Runway Gucci Suit which cost me way way too much, a Louis Vuitton belt and Louis Vuitton shoes while I was in Chicago. I have friends who work at Gucci and Louis Vuitton, but I still don't get a discount :lol

Manp

Klaxon said:
Very nice. Klimt did some very nice things. But why no Adele Bloch Bauer?

there wasn't much choice really. well and the fact that The kiss is my favorite painting by Klimt :D

saw it while shopping for food at the mall and couldn't resist picking it up.

:)

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
7e31d00906.jpg

Iphone 3g black 16 gig
Oakley Dictate 2.0 glasses (fucked up my old frame when I fell down some stairs and dropped my labtop on them).

Amory

how are you guys getting custom wallpaper pictures onto your iphones? emailing them to yourself? I can only set pictures I took with the phone as my wallpaper...

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
XCell9200 said:
how are you guys getting custom wallpaper pictures onto your iphones? emailing them to yourself? I can only set pictures I took with the phone as my wallpaper...

I just took a pic of a pic on my pc screen for that one, but you can load pics onto the phone via itunes as well.

decon

Scotch said:
microsd.jpg

8GB MicroSD for my new phone (Nokia N95). It amazed me how cheap this stuff is (paid €26 for it, or $39). Makes the whole storage situation on the Wii look pretty silly.
Just got one of those too (for my N82). It is really amazing how cheap they are. It's weird that Memory stick duo pro (whatever it's called, the things the PSP uses) is still so high in price.

@Neckbeard69
Will post some tomorrow. It's way too dark to get some proper pictures.

@ dhelfric
Those are just some unglued cards :lol?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Rorsha said:
Nice chair

They are crap and about to break. They are only together because the nails are long.

This is my computer chair:

DSCF0483Medium.jpg

The other arm broke off now though.
I found it in an alley :lol

p.s. Is Junior -> Member determined by join date?

Firstly, apologies for crappy pictures. I love my 6120 Classic but god damn the camera is bad on it.

Bionic CO-MAN-DOH!

14082008(001).jpg

Braid aka mah brain just asploded

14082008(002).jpg

Geometry Wars 2 aka pew pew pew pew MOTHER PUSSBUCKET!!

14082008(003).jpg

Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga aka Shameless Fun

14082008(005).jpg

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground aka Stupidly Large Game World and it only cost me £2.69

14082008(006).jpg

Danielsan

Picked up something unexpected this evening.

23ii4us.jpg

My mom saw a baby swallow making a crash landing in front of her while walking the dog and quickly took action.
We called animal control and they took it to a bird shelter one and a half hours later.
Poor little thing slept in my hand the entire time. Such a sweet and beautiful little creature.

SUPREME1

Banned
Danielsan said:
Picked up something unexpected this evening.

23ii4us.jpg

My mom saw a baby swallow making a crash landing in front of her while walking the dog and quickly took action.
We called animal control and they took it to a bird shelter one and a half hours later.
Poor little thing slept in my hand the entire time. Such a sweet and beautiful little creature.

Awesome. Good job sir!

Animal rescue will get you into heaven. Well, I shouldn't say that, but it couldn't hurt your chances!

We're thinking of rescuing a second dog from the shelter. First needs some company and we've seen one we're interested in.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Mattlikewhoa said:
I know I've seem some random things but I did get this new frame from my girlfriend as a surprize gift. I was talking hear ear off about buying a new frame (this exact one) for a little while now.

I had been a park rat all winter since there's too much snow to ride and my last frame developed a nice large dent in the downtube due to my sketchy riding :lol .

Anyways....

DSC07632.jpg

I just built her up a few days ago...I just got back from riding street with some friends...

*awaiting small bike jokes*

10x better than the bimmer.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
aug07.jpg

Needed a burner with DL so bought this one. Dark Sector was 20$ new so figured why the hell not. Always wanted to try out full game of Conan...figured why not. Arc the Lad...dunno about this game itself but figured again...why not lol.

aug08.jpg

Filled my frig with alot of water...and sunny d.
and some cheese

Dead said:
Is the JLA Blu-Ray in widescreen?

Unfourtunatly not, the 1st series was animated in 4:3 at the behest of Cartoon Network and then stretched and matted to look widescreen, and as they wanted the best quality version on the blu-ray it's been left in 4:3 with the black bars either side of the screen - the series after that were animated directly in widescreen though.

marwan

Banned
My baby is home, a 2009 M3 (fully loaded with DCT sequential transmission, that's Dual Clutch Transmission with paddle shift)

E92M3.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

Nokia E71 (supports Blackberry) and "The World Ends with you" on DS

15082008036.jpg

Top Bottom