• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Aurelius

heavenly.jpg

Got Heavenly Sword and Ratchet & Clank for the premium price.

marwan

Banned
decon said:
Awesome M3! Cars are too cheap in the US :lol

yeah i envy U.S car prices :(

zoku88 said:
How often do you buy cars?

And what do you do with the old ones?

not often, i bought my previous 2005 M5 3 years ago and i traded it in for the new M3(i only paid the difference), and last year i got the Mini S as a birthday gift from my parents. I won't be buying any new cars for a very long time.

marwan

Banned
how do you know it's Bootleg? and if it is, i dunno why would anyone risk buying one, seriously, the last thing i need is my memory to go corrupt on me!

zoku88

marwan said:
not often, i bought my previous 2005 M5 3 years ago and i traded it in for the new M3(i only paid the difference), and last year i got the Mini S as a birthday gift from my parents. I won't be buying any new cars for a very long time.
Ooh, I thought you bought that Mini S or something. For some reason, I remembered you posting a car in a pickup thread before.

Jason

marwan said:
how do you know it's Bootleg? and if it is, i dunno why would anyone risk buying one, seriously, the last thing i need is my memory to go corrupt on me!

My adapter looks like this.

stopspending1.jpg

decon

As promised.

15082008127.jpg

15082008128.jpg

15082008129.jpg

There's actually one more disc in the flying circus collect, but it's in the DVD playing. "The golden age of ballooning" :lol

nny

decon said:
As promised.

15082008127.jpg

Tsk, tsk, look at that Norwegian Blue, looks so sad, even its plumage isn't as beautiful as usual. It's a crime to keep it indoors, you should release it, it's clearly pining for the Fjords. :|

(excellent pick-up!)

decon

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Decon is that from a certain country or called something different? I've never seen a box set like that of theirs.
Found it on amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000W8AB22/

@Jason
In total I had to put out £83.49, and that's with transport and VAT to Denmark.

Actually I started off just wanting all the seasons of Flying Circus, but then I browsed into this and I couldn't resist! It's awfully cheap when you think about it. 16 DVDs, a T-shirt, a bird and the most awesome DVD box ever. It's ~£5/disc :D

"Found it on amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monty-Python...8448780&sr=8-3"

:lol As much as I like Monty Python, I'm in the states and I can't justify spending $170+ on it. I hope I find it in the states sometime it looks really cool.

MercuryLS

Banned
Bought:

Braid
BCR
Eden
2 pairs of shoes.

One of them being these:

37085_m.jpg

Most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn, if god wore shoes it'd be these.

LiK

MercuryLS said:
Bought:

Braid
BCR
Eden
2 pairs of shoes.

One of them being these:

37085_m.jpg

oh snap, just breath MArkMan, just breathe...

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
MercuryLS said:
Bought:

Braid
BCR
Eden
2 pairs of shoes.

One of them being these:

Unless you are a stock item photographer :lol

womfalcs3

Banned
Marwan, do you lease cars or do you keep buying new cars?

I want to visit Dubai, and I hope the city is selected for the summer Olympics by 2032.

EDIT:

How many phones do you have?

I only get one cell phone every 2 or so years, and even then, it's always the phones that are offered for free with the 2-year contract.

MercuryLS

Banned
Farore said:
I'm all for comfortable shoes... where did you get them?

Place called The Shoe Company (Canadian chain I believe). It was $120 with $20 a second pair (got a set of nice looking sketchers with that).

Fantastic shoes, very eco-friendly and it feels like you're not wearing any shoes at all. It's great if you've got huge feet like me (size 12, super wide). Most shoes I buy, I have to work them in cause they aren't made for people with wide feet. With the North Face shoes, I don't have to do that, they're comfortable from the get-go.

More details: http://www.theshoecompany.com/new-this-season/men-s-shoes/the-north-face/prod03XXX726XXXX.html

marwan

Banned
zoku88 said:
Ooh, I thought you bought that Mini S or something. For some reason, I remembered you posting a car in a pickup thread before.

yeah it's a gift, i just didn't go into too much detail :)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Captain fail, it's too late.

Everyone blame MercuryLS for this thread's failure...

MarkMan said:
A monthly tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

2076836589_a588abe39a_o.jpg

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Mods, please help the cause, not listening to the OP is equivalent to a bann, right? If so, let's try to enforce this! We've NEVER had a month go by yet without breaking this SINGLE rule...

Seriously, is it not true that not reading/adhering to the OP a bannable offense?

marwan

Banned
g35twinturbo said:
Very nice!

I assume it must have went for 60-70k?

I thought about getting this but its over my range unfortunately :( 335i is my friend for now

i wish i paid 70k :( ...it's more like $100k, BMWs are getting ridiculously expensive here in the UAE.

i love the 335 btw, it's fast as hell, congrats man.

MercuryLS

Banned
MarkMan said:
Captain fail, it's too late.

Everyone blame MercuryLS for this thread's failure...

Seriously, is it not true that not reading/adhering to the OP a bannable offense?

Forgiveness please :(

I'll come back with some actual pics soon.

"It was like 10 minutes after I first put the batteries in ;("

Well, I have good or bad news then in that case. I got mine today and it's been going for 2 hours now and everything is fine and it's not hot in the least or even warm. Seems like yours is defective.

Top Bottom