• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Champions League (FIFA 09)

Exypher

fiorentina.verlies.425.jpg

good game woodchuck, I could argue that it could have gone either way but all in all I'd say the win was deserved. Our other games were fun too, hope you enjoyed them as well.

Congrats on the championship!

woodchuck

615769_mediumsquare.jpg

After much delays, we finally played the championship.

it was a really even match. I won thanks to a header by kim kallstrom off a corner in the 49th minute.

good game, exypher! I guess that wraps up season 1!

thanks everyone (most of you) for participating. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.

woodchuck

haha thanks guys.

can't wait for season 2!....whenever that will start. we're not sure about the details, but it'll most likely be january.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Damn son, not surprised though I'd figured you'd win. I think nobody improved more consistently thruout the season. I didnt know what hit me when I played you the other night.

Congrats though, you deserved it.

Ok ready for next season, too bad atlanta has no mls team

Good job Woodchuck....Ill admit I'm surprised. I don't remember getting beat that bad by you. So I guess I'm not as bad as i thought. Everything is about me :lol

sneaky77

woodchuck said:
haha thanks guys.

can't wait for season 2!....whenever that will start. we're not sure about the details, but it'll most likely be january.

I'm out of the country till Jan 8th, so if you guys start signups before then count me in

Slizz

ChrisGoldstein said:
What's your gamertag?

I usually play late at night, eastern time zone

DemKillerCANES, im eastern as well, usually play in the mornings. an shit if you want you let me kno late nights when you wanna play

EDIT: whats your gamertag?

woodchuck

Slizz said:
DemKillerCANES, im eastern as well, usually play in the mornings. an shit if you want you let me kno late nights when you wanna play

EDIT: whats your gamertag?

haha. i think i just played you. i knew that gamertag looked familiar. you play as bayern? i was arsenal - Dr Tim Whatley.

Slizz

dude yea, was that the one where we went to extra time then you scored?

EDIT: did i leave early? if so i apologize, but ive been off all day an super pissed

AndresON777

shooting blanks
woodchuck said:
haha. i think i just played you. i knew that gamertag looked familiar. you play as bayern? i was arsenal - Dr Tim Whatley.

lol it's a small world.

I played with that MMRsu dutch guy the other night, I knew his gamertag looked familiar.

My gamertag is AndresON777 I'll send you a friend request

Slizz

ChrisGoldstein said:
lol it's a small world.

I played with that MMRsu dutch guy the other night, I knew his gamertag looked familiar.

My gamertag is AndresON777 I'll send you a friend request

added.

EDIT: woulda done it immediately but was playing, an dropped 6 on france with portugal. lol 5 goals with ronaldo :$....shhhhhh i kno hes awesome in the game. side note anyone see his wrecked ferrari lol?

maniac80

Hmmm i didn't know this was going on at NeoGaf, *huge soccer fan here* I would've joined this league for sure.

What's all this about season 2? I'm up for joining that one, are plans for season 2 still on?

Slizz

i hope so, i didnt own 09 when the first one started, so im hopin to jump in this second one, even if i get bounced real quick. i wanna kno if im decent or not

woodchuck

yeah...we haven't really discussed season 2 extensively. and i'm going out of town for two weeks starting tomorrow. but im not going to mind if you guys play without me. give someone else a chance to win!

Ajay1986

Im guessing EA will be updating the squads when the January transfer window closes, so its probably best to wait for that update before starting a new League.

Top Bottom