• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

2vtqnb8.jpg

elohel

JEKKI said:
I have returned!! from Wal Mart, to flex my $30 gift card as the evolved human JEKKI² thus has the power to do so.

G]http://i46.tinypic.com/2nkiag1.jpg[
yo! I dont even hafta wait for the morning to take a picture... Im taking them at nite now!!

l]http://i46.tinypic.com/28bz254.jpg][

yeeeeaaaaayy~!!! and the best part is I still have $10 credit leftover!!

at this rate Ima be JEKKI³ by the new year!!

trolli rocks?! lol wut are those like?

Intentor

Neo Member
Here is one of my best pick-ups of December:

dsc01154o.jpg

Philosoma and Colony Wars: Vengeance, two amazing shooters for the original PlayStation.

Even being used and old games, they are in amazing conditions. Thanks to eStarland and its carefully service!

Captain N

Intentor said:
Here is one of my best pick-ups of December:

IMG

Philosoma and Colony Wars: Vengeance, two amazing shooters for the original PlayStation.

Even being used and old games, they are in amazing conditions. Thanks to eStarland and its carefully service!

I love me some Philosoma! Do you remember the trailer that came with the demo disc with launch systems?

Just a big heads up to everyone I found via CAG Little Big Planet PSP can be found for $10

Urban Scholar said:
I was at my local Kmart and I found LBP PSP for $10. I thought I would share here in the official thread and all. In case anyone is skeptical (understandable), this isn't YMMV.

1osr9y.jpg

33jhc1v.jpg

I apologize for the blurriness but there it is, so why miss out on a fun game gone portable now?

Intentor

Neo Member
Captain N said:
I love me some Philosoma! Do you remember the trailer that came with the demo disc with launch systems?

Yeah, I remember that trailer! I even saw it on YouTube these days! Just a classic one!

Playing these old games made me back again to my childhood... it's a nice feeling! :)

PICT0140.jpg

PICT0147.jpg

Traded an original xbox for a snes and sega master system with all those games

PICT0145.jpg

Bargin bin pick ups

PICT0149.jpg

After all the Tony Hawk Ride hate I figured it was time to look back at the series when it was good. All the maps from THPS 1 and 2 plus some new ones and 360 backwards compatible? How could I say no to $2 on ebay.

Mike Birbiglia skate deck and Henry Rollins spoken word tickets.

ibu

Zerokku said:
HNI_0085.jpg

HNI_0082.jpg

HNI_0080.jpg

I have no idea where to even begin. Any suggestions on which I should start first?

Eye of the World... I am currently on Book Four... Brilliant series of books!

just landed in Akihabara a few hours ago....checked into the hotel...dropped off my bags and boom!
nothing big tonight...going for broke Tomorrow..
b0TvZ.jpg

here now:
HG Gundam 0 Clear Model
Weekly Famitsu 12/14
a couple disney gashapon for the little one's stocking stuffer

and the FF XIII Anniversary Playstation magazine...

oh and my eaten bento box/and japanese oreos...

more will be posted this week...

btw...yes I already hit up the sega arcade and yes...I was unimpressed...and left with a craving for malboro reds..lol

probably get a super fami twin tomorrow or the retro famicom wii controller.

Hilfemaster

Neo Member
Decided I wanted get some games for the old SNES. Mario Kart was in perfect condition but the rest required a lot of cleaning. Haven't started the dragon age novels yet, but I heard they are good.

decembery.jpg

diss

Banned
Zerokku said:
yay...books!
Since you've already bought them, read the Wheel of Time books before 'A Game of Thrones'. I read rather happily 4 books into the Wheel of Time before reading 'A Game of Thrones', which subsequently showed me that those 4 WoT books were total rubbish. The Song of Ice and Fire series is just SO much better than the WoT it's insane. If 'A Game of Thrones' is a Rembrandt, 'Eye of the World' is a retarded kid's fingerpainting. To all you WoT junkies out there who think otherwise, you're wrong :p

Beq

Neo Member
_mo said:

Amazon had the best deal on those, I would have jumped on it if I didn't already own seasons 1-4.

I hate having to pay half as much just for season 5 as it costs for all 5 seasons on that sale.

Amalthea

Banned
There was already another game named Starfox trademarked in Europe back in the day.

The US weren't safe of this, i.e. Dragon Quest / Warrior.

Neo Samus

Totally forgot to post this before

JunePick-up127.jpg

JunePick-up128.jpg

I love the black remote!

I also bought a laptop for my wife but haven't taken any pictures yet. I will later.

nilbog21

Banned
those kitties r so cute :D

I bought my first HDTV (and first TV!) around blackfriday time. 46" SONY BRAVIA W for $760
29nw0tk.jpg

i love it. watching movies will never be the same

Top Bottom