• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Oxx

Finally...

ZSTT1.jpg
ZSTT2.jpg

manzo

Urishizu said:
I lived in Beppu for a year and my mind just got blown.

By the way, I don't know how long the trip is, but you will burn through that incredibly fast if you are going to a tourist area. 2000 yen alone just dissolves in your hand if you stand in Japan for 5 seconds.

Go to a Yamada Denki for me and sing the song. I miss it so.

What the fuck, are you me? Lemme guess, APU?

Bought my PS2 from Ishigaki's Yamada Denki. ;_;

Found the ultra-hyper-special Edition of "Steamboy" for 9.90 today. The box is huge and contains all sorts of cool stuff like comicbook, poster, cards and of course a Bonus DVD
5wxjkw.jpg

also finally recieved the Cyanide and Happiness Book today.
perfect for such an asshole little fucking shit like me
2le2vyf.jpg

dec09gurren.jpg

Gurren Lagann Volume 3
You're Under Arrest Natsumi figure <3 <3 <3

dec09zelda.jpg

Spirit Tracks
Lucky Star 1
Yotsuba 7 =D =D =D
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 3

krae_man

DSCN0396.jpg

and it works great! that block breaking game is hard, you have like zero time to react.

Oh and the Zehrs near me finally started selling these again:

DSCN0397.jpg

They are so damn good om nom nom

DSCN0399-1.jpg

tass0

Banned
MidnightRider said:
^^^^ I am thinking about it getting it for my PS3...... still can't be sure after all the noise was being talked about the PS3 version.

From what I have played, GAF is taking it totally out of proportion. It's perfectly playable, and it's pretty smooth for alot of levels, so it's not like 20 fps all the time. The loading needs to be fixed though, there is a bit too much, but apparently Sega are fixing that.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna be a light month for me even with Christmas.

001-1.jpg

The two on the left are mine and the two on the right are presents for my dad and sister.

Jive Turkey said:
Gonna be a light month for me even with Christmas.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb177/jiveturkey06/001-1.jpg[IMG]

The two on the left are mine and the two on the right are presents for my dad and sister.[/QUOTE]

awesome
Nazi Ufos!
I approve

where to get?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Taking out my mommy for dinner tonight since it's her birthday, sportin my $700 wear once or twice a year Donna Koran shoes.

Foxix Von

:D Bought my first set of cels... Sorry for the blurriness, for some reason turning off flash blurs the heck out of the picture no matter how steady I tried to keep my hands, that and the fact that the plastic is sorta reflective seems to confused the camera. :lol If I kept the flash, the light just bounced off the plastic leaving nothing visible.

2 Armitage III cels
6ht0n9.jpg

2qn45d3.jpg

One from Big O
9km71x.jpg

And Tenchi
euloar.jpg

I'm going to have them framed in a bit and hang them in my room :D

This feels like the start of an addiction...

angelfly

Few more of my pickups that just arrived at my door:

14n0j01.jpg

My order from BK1. I don't read manga but I thought I'd start so I picked up a few. If I enjoy reading through them I'll pick up the rest of each series.

1zd3zuc.jpg

SIM reader and USB programmer

ja85l3.jpg

Clock kit I picked up for my mother. Hopefully I get around to making it before Christmas.

Not pictured:
Killzone 2 that I bought during the gamefly sale.

Foxix Von

Nakazato said:

I can't wait to get these all framed. Not sure how it's going to work exactly, as I'm still trying to figure out how they're packaged. They've all got a plastic sleeve over them with some weirdly placed tape, that and on some of them the bag itself is glued to the back of the background art :lol

That and framing for these is expensive... over half of what I paid for the cels themselves ;_; I can feel my wallet hurting...

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Foxix said:
:D Bought my first set of cels...

This feels like the start of an addiction...

Stop now. It will turn into a vile addiction. Trust me...

*looks at his box of cels collected over the years*

MMOs ain't got shit on cel collecting. :lol

Foxix Von

Kintaro said:
Stop now. It will turn into a vile addiction. Trust me...

*looks at his box of cels collected over the years*

MMOs ain't got shit on cel collecting. :lol

That's going to be REALLY difficult D:

There's already a bunch I've found that I'm ready to start saving up for. That and I'm already thinking about the best way to store the ones I'm too broke to frame.

I'm open to suggestions. I've seen some nifty portfolio/sleeve binder things that looks like they would do the job nicely. But I'm so paranoid about them fading. :lol

My recently purchased 60GB (2 months ago) died so got the new one:
011.jpg

And finally found someone willing to part with these beauties. Only 10 of each were made and the artist is doing Ocelot next for his four piece release:
005.jpg

gillFTR

2uppjza.jpg

w00t traded in alot of my old 360 ps3 games :p

15ow711.jpg

TRIFECTA COMPLETE or would it be more fitting to say TRIFORCE complete.

Fair Warning, this is going to be all of my pickups since the end of October (It really is not that much I swear)

IMG00013-20091211-2038.jpg

Tekken 6 PS3 and MW2 360
IMG00007-20091121-1951.jpg

New Hamster Ball for Bijou
IMG00016-20091211-2041.jpg

Borderlands Steam :) I totally get why some are calling this game of the year. So much fun, single player or Co-Op. Just get it if you are on the fence. It does have problems, but the fun outweighs them in my opinion.
IMG00015-20091211-2039.jpg

New Video Card for PC. This was my only Black Friday loot, but $35 clearance at Best Buy was too good to let go. This is now replacing my 8600GT.

So Today I am taking some clothes to our Goodwill Store for a donation. While there I noticed that they sell electronics like TVs, cameras, old gaming systems and PCs. I go inside and take a look through their stash and for $10+ tax, I leave with the following
IMG00012-20091211-2038.jpg

Not bad condition on these 2. They were both opened already but they still had all the contents including the $10 Sims cash :D . This next one is my favorite though
IMG00010-20091211-2036.jpg

The OG Starcraft Battle Chest including
IMG00011-20091211-2037.jpg

JEKKI

let the pickup thread behold as today I officially step my game up in real life.

35cgydf.jpg

yes indeed! thanks to a random holiday raffle at work I am not an owner of a real digital camera!

I have officially evolved into the next stage of human, you can now all call me JEKKI²

never again will I be subject to low picture quality of cell phones, or be bound by the availability of sunlight to take a decent picture,

in my hands I now hold the power of 10 megapixels, triple optic zoom, and flash!

25gsysh.jpg

yo u see that shyt?!?! ayo this shyt is the realness!! Im on sum next level futurfuristic shyt rite now. You jus dont kno!!

my christmas bonus from work btw... $30 gift card to wal mart. Now that I've acquired that, I can put my 2 weeks resign notice in!! u cant stop my evolution!! I gotta umbrella too, but no pic taken coz I refuse to become drunk and corrupted off my newfound powers.

krae_man

Urban Scholar said:
Wow that's old school, didn't know you posted on this forum as well.

I didn't know you posted on 1up

Edit: Upon googling, you replied to a post of mine on 1up yesterday:lol

krae_man said:
Handheld #39 came in the mail today:

Whoa, blast from the past. I had one of those and most of the games released for it waaaaaay back in the day. That big screen hooked me, though the blurriness was damn-near unbearable.

I got rid of it 10 or so years ago, regrettably...it'd be cool to mess around with today, especially with a TV-out cable.

JEKKI

I have returned!! from Wal Mart, to flex my $30 gift card as the evolved human JEKKI² thus has the power to do so.

2nkiag1.jpg

yo! I dont even hafta wait for the morning to take a picture... Im taking them at nite now!!

28bz254.jpg

yeeeeaaaaayy~!!! and the best part is I still have $10 credit leftover!!

at this rate Ima be JEKKI³ by the new year!!

Dilli666 said:
ouch, dude - that doesn't have to look like this
get a little into cable management, the airflow god will thank you

nice noctua and gtx btw :)

I'm sorry :( but it really isn't my fault. If I could I would do it more methodically myself, but my dad always gets overexcited and has to plug everything in himself and thus doesn't arrange the cable the way I would. Not to say that he doesn't know what he's doing. He's a very good electrical engineer and works with computer hardware all the time, so at least I'm pretty much guaranteed that he won't break anything.

Top Bottom