• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Netto-kun

Sengoku Basara Battle Heroes, Kirby Ultra Super Star Deluxe and Rockman & Forte.

SSL21936.jpg

And this happens if you go crazy at Jump Festa.:lol

Bleach towel.
SSL21947.jpg

Cross Epoch t-shirt. Close-up.
SSL21948.jpg

File folders with illustrations on both sides.
SSL21950.jpg

Posters from Slam Dunk, One Piece and Bleach. Some keychains and the eyemask used by Okita in Gintama. This is the backside of the Gintama thing.
SSL21952.jpg

Wanted posters of all the members in Straw Hat Pirates.
SSL21954.jpg

Chopper's hat. I even got his ears and antlers!:lol
SSL21958.jpg

Bought this V Jump so I could get the alternative FFXIII cover.
SSL21959.jpg

Majmun

Proc said:
Its star trek, learn the difference you fuck.

I kid, I kid. Starwars ftw.

Oops, sorry. :lol
It's just that the Stargate cover with the face got me a little confused.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Pics of the Series 2 Kubricks:

PMC Soldier, Liquid Ocelot, Solidus:
3483x4i.jpg

Liquid Snake, Iroquis Pliskin, Old Snake OctoCamo Facemask:
331hykk.jpg

Old Snake (Clear Variant):
fx5icy.jpg

You mean you knew? The greatest Snake is in the middle of course.
30sxf2c.jpg

Netto-kun

Mr. Sam said:
Where, may I ask, did you get this beauty?
I bought it from the Jump Shop at Jump Festa 2010 (in Japan, obviously).

a1m said:
Where and how? Isn't that the feb 2010 issue? Sold out everywhere.
Bought it from a small booth which was located right next to the Jump Shop at Jump Festa. They had plenty of the magazine when I bought it.

Jason said:
Any chance of those being sold separately? All I want is the Sanji one. :lol
Yeah, they were sold separately as well. But I didn't know which was Nami/Sogeking. So me and my friend just grabbed the entire box set.:lol

Edit: I am not certain, but I assume the workers at the counter will ask you which poster you'd like to have.

Mr. Sam

Netto-kun said:
I bought it from the Jump Shop at Jump Festa 2010 (in Japan, obviously).

If I ever visit Japan, I'm coming there. Was gonna get them as a present for a friend but I think that a visit to Japan solely for that might be a bit excessive.

Ignis

ZZ35D17F83.jpg

(3 euros, PS Store)
Paragon of unheralded greatness.

(Oh, and never try shooting in low light with a Nokia E72, it's hopeless. Great phone though.)

Proc

The far too large shirt came with the game for free from gamestop.ca. I ordered it on Wednesday night and it arrived Friday with free shipping. I gotta say I will be using them more if they keep their prices competitive to amazon.ca.

21pjjn.jpg

I also got in on the weekend steam deal...

1zudki.jpg

pickup200912a.jpg

Finally got a copy of Giana Sisters DS. Great game and how often do you see "Music inspired by Chris Hülsbeck" as a selling point on the box?

pickup200912b.jpg

Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 Limited Edition. Now all I need is an Xbox 360 so I could actually play it.

pickup200912c.jpg

Latest issue of Level.

WEGGLES

jecclr2003 said:
I've got the same cheap stand too! What are the odds!?!

I was damn surprised when I opened the box and found out the pillars were plastic.
I was kinda disappointed that they were plastic. But it was cheap so. Not too worried.

Allan Holdsworth said:

What? Where how? AHGSAFJLHDF

HUELEN10

Notorious_Roy said:
My blue Wiimote finally arrived:

10r76vq.jpg

It's even prettier then I thought <3
FUCK.......

Need to get some dye so I can dye the MotionPlus that comes with the american one the same color.

I WUB Rosie blue. :3

I was able to score new copies of LBP and Gran Turismo PSP at K-Mart this week for just $9.99! They have very limited quantities (I got the last sticker'd LBP), getting them off the shelf = full price. Savings of $60 on two brand new high profile titles, the best gaming deal I have gotten in a loooong time. In my store's case, first they were in a cardboard floor display but now can be found on the main budget game shelf. They also have Secret Agent Clank for the same price. Good place to get deals, I was also able to get Parappa PSP there for just $5.99 last spring.

P3280005.jpg

Ecto311

HUELEN10 said:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11016194

I highly recommend them. Cheap, and PERFECT for gamers.

I have 2 of them also on either side of my LCD. If you have them and they are full all you can do is scoot them across the carpet. If you pick them up, they will come apart and rip the wood. If/when you get some of them use wood glue all over all the joints in them to make sure it is a lot sturdier. Looking again at the picture mine are taller and slimmer. Maybe that makes them weaker.

Jason

dec09pickup05.jpg

Assassin's Creed + Tekken 6
I have a $30 AC2 coming in the mail so I decided to pick up the first one. And I couldn't pass on Tekken for $30. :)

dec09pickup06.jpg

The Hangover
rock.gif

dec09pickup07.jpg

Some musics.
Tom Waits - Glitter and Doom Live LP, Lady Gaga - Fame Monster LP + 2CD, Sarah Harmer - You Were Here, The Angels of Light - New Mother

dec09pickup08.jpg

More manga
Yotsuba 7, Honey and Clover 6-8, What a Wonderful World 1+2

Borman

WEGGLES said:
Project Debut III

Why is the 360 Dev unit thing a mac pro?

Its not. Its a Power Mac. Power PC architecture was most similar to the 360's which is PPC based. That was an early Alpha kit used prior to the beta kits, which were in the 360 case but still not up to final spec in most cases.

And for reference, what mine looks like
img_1062.jpg

Beq

Neo Member
I need a real camera (using my cell phone)

Went a little crazy at Best Buy's 50% HBO dvd's today.

20091220152158.jpg

Band of Brothers Blu Ray
Deadwood complete series
Six Feet Under complete series
In Treatment Series 1
Generation Kill Blu Ray
Extras
Carnivale Season 1 and 2
Mr Show complete series
Wire complete series
Rome Blu Ray
Eastbound and down season 1