• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Polk

S5000005.JPG

Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 took 21 days to ship from Play-Asia. But at least it's here.

Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse

fatalframe4.jpg

It shipped on November 27th, and arrived December 22nd o_O, almost a month! >.<;

Can't wait for the translation patch!

final pick up before Christmas not counting my psp go #2 that should arrive today and my Jordan Space Jams tomorrow:
EWQOa.jpg

Dewys Adventure was $3 and the world ends with you was $5
The famitsu's and playstation mag are to get me to next year when I get FF XIII
the Jordans were one sale for $69 so I said why not...need a new pair to bum around..

any one play the world ends with you? Amazon is offering $10 for trade in and I don't know if I want it....was more impulse since it was $5 new

angelfly

Litflynt912 said:
any one play the world ends with you? Amazon is offering $10 for trade in and I don't know if I want it....was more impulse since it was $5 new

TWEWY is my #1 portable RPG. You'd be crazy to trade it in before playing it. You can check out the official thread here.

25gf66c.jpg

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 + Cross Edge + BlazBlue = $90 (GS B2G1)
Tales of the Abyss = $29 (GS)
DBZ Movies = $6 (Big Lots)

ay97p0.jpg

Super DBZ = $4 (Blockbuster)
Armored Core 2, Another Age, 3 = $10 (G2k Games)
Legend of Mana = $14 (G2k Games)
Gungriffon Blaze = $2 (G2k Games)
Ar Tonelico 2 = $30 (GS)
FFVII Dirge of Cerberus = Free
HP: HBP = $15 (Wal-Mart)

f00k74.jpg

I finally jumped in with the $100 GC deal at Wal-Mart last month, so I picked up some older games. I also have a few more XBox and 360 games, but the girlfriend has the console and games right now.
Each of the XBox games were $3.
Zoids Assault = $14 (G2k Games)
Blue Dragon = $10 (G2k Games)

1589gna.jpg

Had to show some Nintendo love, regardless.
Mega Man 2 = $2 (Flea Market)
LOZ: WindWaker = Free

and finally...my happiest pick-up of the month...

1124h94.jpg

Suikoden 2 - $27

Hopefully I can have a few more by the end of the month.

bh7812

Banned
drtomoe123 said:
25gf66c.jpg

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 + Cross Edge + BlazBlue = $90 (GS B2G1)
Tales of the Abyss = $29 (GS)
DBZ Movies = $6 (Big Lots)

ay97p0.jpg

Super DBZ = $4 (Blockbuster)
Armored Core 2, Another Age, 3 = $10 (G2k Games)
Legend of Mana = $14 (G2k Games)
Gungriffon Blaze = $2 (G2k Games)
Ar Tonelico 2 = $30 (GS)
FFVII Dirge of Cerberus = Free
HP: HBP = $15 (Wal-Mart)

f00k74.jpg

I finally jumped in with the $100 GC deal at Wal-Mart last month, so I picked up some older games. I also have a few more XBox and 360 games, but the girlfriend has the console and games right now.
Each of the XBox games were $3.
Zoids Assault = $14 (G2k Games)
Blue Dragon = $10 (G2k Games)

1589gna.jpg

Had to show some Nintendo love, regardless.
Mega Man 2 = $2 (Flea Market)
LOZ: WindWaker = Free

and finally...my happiest pick-up of the month...

1124h94.jpg

Suikoden 2 - $27

Hopefully I can have a few more by the end of the month.

Could I ask where you got that GREAT deal on Suikoden 2 please? I'll leave it at I've been lucky enough to play a few hours of it on PSP but I get bad eye strain after a few hours so having it on my 42 inch TV would be a Godsend. I'd really like to be able to play the rest of it. I'm seeing crazy prices on Ebay for it and have seriously given up hope it will be put up on PSN. I'm thinking a Mom and Pop store but figured I'd ask :)

bh7812 said:
Could I ask where you got that GREAT deal on Suikoden 2 please? I'll leave it at I've been lucky enough to play a few hours of it on PSP but I get bad eye strain after a few hours so having it on my 42 inch TV would be a Godsend. I'd really like to be able to play the rest of it. I'm seeing crazy prices on Ebay for it and have seriously given up hope it will be put up on PSN. I'm thinking a Mom and Pop store but figured I'd ask :)

You're right, it's from a local mom'n'pop chain. They're really random with their pricing. Even though they had Suikoden II for $27 (got Valkyrie Profile there a few months ago for $30), they had about 6 copies of Ico for $60 each. :lol

japtor

I already had it for the iPhone and all

8xpmps.jpg

But the real thing is much cooler

2saj71i.jpg

It even has another face sticker! (which I'll never use cause I like the stock one)

w1u26u.jpg

Anyone know if they all have the same sticker or not? (I'm giving the other one as a gift so I can't open it)

Pick-ups from last week:

FMA Brotherhood 2010 calendar 'Type A':
IMG_1314-1.jpg

Inglorious Basterds & Pokemon Soul Silver (JP):
IMG_1402.jpg

One Piece collection (Vols. 1-3):
IMG_1400.jpg

Shirt from Super 7:
IMG_1398.jpg

Close-up of illustration
IMG_1399.jpg

Yes Boss!

h3ro said:
OMG DDLJ ON BLURAY

Where did you find this treasure?!

Yeah, I've gotta pinch myself to every time I see it. The authoring is really, really good too. Came out two weeks ago. If you are in NA then it is easily available from Nehaflix. I you are in India then it is in the shops at the retail level. And the rest of the world your best bet is probably Bollywood Blu-ray.

Syntek

LRB1983 said:
From Where you got PSP Signature stand?

I got it on Yahoo Japan auction. Other than that, I don't really know any other place that sells them online as the PS Signature store specifically states they don't sell online :(

Amory

Picked up Lock's Quest and Riddick on the cheap (~$45 for both) as a pre-Christmas / got my first real job gift to myself.

IMG_0234.jpg

I also picked up some Hugo Boss cologne and Burberry Brit perfume as gifts.

IMG_0235.jpg

Also, not pictured, I picked up Rayman and Army Defender on DSiWare. Both are awesome. I recommend them.

scotcheggz

Sort of a December pick-up, I bought this about six weeks ago, but it took four weeks to make and it finally got delivered today and I'm VERY excited. I study Iaido, this is my brand new Iaito from Tozando, in Japan. Just wish my gf hadn't ran off out with her camera for some decent pics!

33u7gg1.jpg

537mso.jpg

8xk3k0.jpg

29z2cdg.jpg

Massively excited, but no practice for another three weeks!
Keeping it game related, I also got these through today, £32 for the pair from Zavvi. Very much looking forward to filling christmas down time with these!

2yzdf7b.jpg

Boo phone pictures.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Guess this is it for the year, although I may go pick up Valkyria Chronicles for PS3 today too. Went and finally bought some older titles I had missed and wanted to play, plus Queen's Blade!

-Queen's Blade Spiral Chaos (PSP)
-Okami (PS2)
-Dead Space (PS3)
-Marvel Ultimate Alliance+DLC (360)
-Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2+DLC (360)

I feel a little gipped on the first MUA. Was browsing Amazon on my phone and found a seller with a used copy for $12. The picture shown was for the Gold Edition. It obviously wasn't, plus when I got home later, I found NEW copies of the game for sale for $5 that didn't show up when I used my phone for whatever reason, and it was too late to cancel the order. Kinda sucks, but I'm just going to eat it and get the DLC.

4209326472_73727f99b6_b.jpg

Most of this stuff I bought with holiday cash I received. For some reason, I also ended up with $45 in gift cards to Chipotle. :lol

rataplein

68bz9z.jpg

Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams (GH)

Silent Hill 3

I already had SH2, but the Greatest Hits version was tempting. Next SH4!.

Top Bottom