• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

dq0heo.jpg

Mio from K-On Nendoroid :D Was the guitar MEANT to come in two pieces? The body of it was seperate from the neck, but I wasn't sure if it was meant to be. It kinda looked like it was broken.

Also, Spirit Tracks guide and a 1983 CD cuz it was the year I was born and downloading music is too modern for me.

nny

new t-shirt:
DSC04904.jpg

manga:
DSC04907.jpg

Now I won't get lost:
DSC04915.jpg

A buddy came from the States to spend the holidays and brought me a thing or two that I bought and sent to his US address:

DSC04909.jpg

DSC04913.jpg

DSC04919.jpg

DSC04920.jpg

DSC04923.jpg

(the game was bought from Rodney Greenblat's site and he was kind enough to sign the game and also sent a bunch of gifts!) ^^

Putting my money where my mouth is regarding anime (preferring Western feel to character and world, strong English dubs), one time splurge to get a couple old faves and some brand new ones on the shelf.

Buck_anime_pickup.jpg

Not coincidentally, Only significant game purchase this month is Dragon Age: Origins (360), stashed away for Christmas.

nny said:
new t-shirt:

A buddy came from the States to spend the holidays and brought me a thing or two that I bought and sent to his US address:

DSC04919.jpg

(the game was bought from Rodney Greenblat's site and he was kind enough to sign the game and also sent a bunch of gifts!) ^^

The Complete Riglord Saga?

high-five-0808-lg-76258126.jpg

Edit: sorry about that guys, I didn't mean to quote everything.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My final stages before family starts arriving. I've been cooking since last night. :lol

mm4l5e.jpg

Merry Christmas!
Feliz Navidad!
Joyeux Noel!
Frohe Weihnachten!
Buon Natale!
Maeri Kiiestmut!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Fellow ausgaffer dropped this off yesterday at work, just in time for christmas. Yes it's made out of cardboard and designed sort of like a pizza box. Crappy iPhone picture :(

vo62kz.jpg

Quake1028

2hqvwol.jpg

1zxukur.jpg

BD's are early Christmas presents to myself. (W&G was $12, IB was $5.55, War was $5 and The Police: Certifiable was $10).
Champs Sports Bowl tickets are a present from my GF, at least mine is. Brother and nephew also going. GO CANES :D !

ngower

20964_508140407262_187100533_30284868_1667214_n.jpg

My family exchange gifts on Christmas Eve to better accommodate the travels to various relative's houses.

Bad ass lightsaber
Various Star Wars toys (Mighty Muggs and bobbleheads)
500 Days of Summer DVD
Where the Wild Things Are book and christmas ornament
Kusmi Christmas tea
mug of my niece and I
lots of candy
back massager
New Kings of Nonfiction by Ira Glass
Gloves
I <3 Video Games shirt with zelda heart
$50 to Best Buy and iTunes respectively
Bodum ice tea jug
glasses case for my misplaced sunglasses ;_;

Pretty good haul overall. My mom gave me some money to my hifi system I've been building over the past month or so and still have some work to do.

Oh, and...

20964_508140556962_187100533_30284898_6442819_n.jpg

:D

G_Berry

Banned
The Mrs hooked me up with these babies! (It's 3.30 pm on xmas day here in OZ)

IMG_0099.jpg

Sound fantastic!

(Also got Braveheart BR, some Easy Company books and some aftershave)

JEKKI

I haz christmas presents!!

19ni1t.jpg

the tie has a button in it that when u press it it plays sum kinda midi chrtistmas song.

Ima never wear it lol.

residentevildc.jpg

I bought this on Ebay for $41 and it finally arrived today. I am so pissed because I ordered it and expected it to be here weeks ago. Then I saw the Amazon deal and was like WTF. I have a $10 off coupon on Amazon >.>;

But however, the game is all kinds of awesome. Except for the shaky camera which I know everyone hates. I know it's there for dramatic effect but it is just too annoying most of the time.

Anyway, I finished the Claire Redfiled & Leon Kennedy chapter set. It was still difficult even on Normal mode. I really suck at games so I never play hard mode on anything unless it isn't that hard. I died so many times lol.

Chorazin

Man, I got spoiled this year! This is all from my mom and her BF. We always swap gifts on Xmas Eve. :)

Sorry about the quality, I didn't feel like busting out my DSLR and used my P&S:

4211925959_cdf816090d.jpg

4211925695_3c4c279827.jpg

4212688412_e10bddb182.jpg

4211926171_1bf802ccee.jpg

4212689404_ffa8fb7b03.jpg

4211925193_d7a6219255.jpg

Foxix Von

My cels just got back from being framed yesterday. Just got around to taking some pics before I hopefully get to hang them up tomorrow. Turned out great :D

2r3i7a8.jpg

AAAnnnnd

335bcbd.jpg

Yes Boss!

MarkMan said:
It's Christmas Eve and I'm home alone, just woke up from a nap.

Time to get some food.

<3

Ha!

I'm home alone and just had a big Indian feast cooked by myself. Drinking some high-end Dogfish Palo Santo beer and gonna watch Coraline in 3D. No games for me today other than a little Mario Kart SNES on Virtual Console. Gotta work tomorrow so I can't get too drunk.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Marky can have some of the leftovers.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

damn.

Merry Christmas Yes Boss!
Merry Christmas Kadey!

<3

I didn't open any gifts yet, I only got one so far from my lady friend!

It's impossible to find gifts for me, whenever I see something I like, I buy it right away. I wonder what I got!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
OMG, I just opened up that one gift I got from my gal friend.

<3 <3 <3

She got me an arcade stick I never had before!

The wrapping paper said 'please don't tear when opening' so I thought hmmm?

Inside it says "I bet you knew this was an arcade stick" and "you're my favorite <3" !

<3

Fuck what you heard, the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach maybe...

But the quickest way to MarkMan's heart is getting him an arcade stick!!!

<3

Merry Christmas

(Pics later) !

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
FaithRaven said:
Can you please tell the name under which this candle holder can be found on amazon/ebay ?

Not sure which country your in but if you google 'nemesis now fire sprite' you should be able to find a store, I got that one from the UK.

nny

Christmas gifts:

DSC04933.jpg

A lovely boxed Machinarium with poster and soundtrack, Persona was from GAF's Secret Santa and...GLORIOUS GUYLIAAAANNN \o/ Best chocolate ever? Probably.

Gwanatu T

Just a teaser of things to come, as I'm working now (unfortunately) and haven't had time to open the rest. Thanks wife!

PS3.jpg

Now I'm officially part of the club!

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Gwanatu T said:
Just a teaser of things to come, as I'm working now (unfortunately) and haven't had time to open the rest. Thanks wife!

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo77/Gwanatu/PS3.jpg

Now I'm officially part of the club![/QUOTE]

Welcome to the club

MERRY XMAS TO ALL &#9786;

Blablurn

Gwanatu T said:

PS3.jpg

Now I'm officially part of the club!

you won't regret it! welcome :D

I hadn't purchased any blurays for a couple of months...had a lot of catching up to do.
IMG_0204-1.jpg

Given to everyone at my job at our Christmas party; I really enjoy it so for.
IMG_0205.jpg

:D
542_1.jpg

Top Bottom