• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

mug

Samsung T260HD - pure awesome:
photosg.jpg

Gagaman

Xmas stuff!
2vrvktc.jpg

and stuff I've bought myself over December. Crazy month, most of it's from sales.

14c5tw6.jpg

2elcosj.jpg

23hxdoz.jpg

34srsyf.jpg

eprrzm.jpg

and my birthday was on November 30th so here's what i got then:

214w7l0.jpg

262s80n.jpg

sl5mjq.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
MarkMan said:
OMG, I just opened up that one gift I got from my gal friend.

<3 <3 <3

She got me an arcade stick I never had before!

The wrapping paper said 'please don't tear when opening' so I thought hmmm?

Inside it says "I bet you knew this was an arcade stick" and "you're my favorite" <3!

<3

Fuck what you heard, the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach maybe...

But the quickest way to MarkMan's heart is getting him an arcade stick!!!

<3

Merry Christmas

(Pics later) !

And here are the pics!

4216018352_afbf707606_b.jpg

4215247191_cf40b3b558_b.jpg

HoTHiTTeR said:
BAH! They were sold out in minutes online, and the lines at the malls were a joke.

yea...I didn't get them in store...I gave up that rat race ages ago...

I usually do preorders as there are three sites that preorder them with minimum to no increase in retail...

and then I always use the online stores like finishline and eastbay for ordering..

the sites crashed the other night when the shoe was released...(it did the same last year for the XI/XII package) but I ordered them the next morning with no hassle...

these XI are averaging $300+ on eBay now...

Bought a second copy of Saints Row for 5 bucks to play coop with my brother. And a copy of Lockdown, which was the first ppv I went to live.
lockdown.jpg

saboteur-1.jpg

New slippers and pants.
slippers.jpg

enewtabie

Truly this is the age of Bojangles( Cajun Filet Biscuit,Fries and a Sweet Tea)
Picked up Borderlands again and some Energy drinks.:lol :D
001-15.jpg

FOOTE

Looks like everyone made out great this Christmas! Have a good one GAF, see you in the January Twenty-Ten pick-up post. <3

bigosc2k

Banned
Zeke said:
your cases of Corona make me cry at least tell me the kegs will have good brew in them

Dude we're Mexican what did you expect from us other than Corona, also we have two 24 pack of heineken, in the kegs we have Larger Diabla, Silicone Blonde, and Full Boar Scotch Ale, the Devil's Canyon Brewery is pretty awesome place no deposits require to take their kegs, and after tax the kegs were $71.01 each.

STG!

Very nice haul this Christmas, slipped my mind to buy the proper cables I need to hook up the PS3 to my monitor, so I'll snag that sometime this week. Not pictured: Hot Shots Golf for PS3, missed getting to my place in time for the holiday... :(

TheXMashaul.jpg

My younger brother got me DW I, II and III. He knows what's up. He also got me these M&M's...

MM1.jpg

The contents of the box:

MM2.jpg

Look a little closer... :)

MM3.jpg

I don't know where my family finds these things... Behold, PS3 boxers:

PS3boxers.jpg

FOOTE

I thought I was finished for the year but I received a couple of GameStop gift cards today, and they're doing their b2g1 thing so I went ahead and picked up a few things I missed this year.

Pictures004-6.jpg

Now I should be finished for the year. :D

Kusagari

enewtabie said:
Truly this is the age of Bojangles( Cajun Filet Biscuit,Fries and a Sweet Tea)
Picked up Borderlands again and some Energy drinks.:lol :D
001-15.jpg

Damn, I miss Bojangles. There used to be one down here in South Florida but it closed.

G-Fex

Dragonage.jpg

Picked up dragon age off the steam sale. I have no idea what it's like besides a lot like KOTOR.

I wasn't going to get it cause I thought I'd sink time into KOTOR but that keeps glitching out on me so i'm using that excuse as I always sorta wanted DA anyways.

I hope I like this I kinda sucked at KOTOR.

Forsete

360-controllah for PC so I can play Dirt2 which I got with my graphics-card.

Sucks that it isn't wireless though. Otherwise a comfy controller, my right thumb hurts a little though, not sure how I had it positioned.

4216770502_be66bc48a5.jpg

Ulairi

Banned
What sort of cameras are you people using to get these shots? Some people's photos look WAY better than the standard digital camera.

Yes Boss!

Ulairi said:
What sort of cameras are you people using to get these shots? Some people's photos look WAY better than the standard digital camera.

The difference is some folks care and some don't. Even with a simple sub $200 off-the-shelf point-and-click you can get some fantastic shots.

I just piled it all in two pics...games and non games...
This is Christmas/End of Year

Wooden Office Golf Put set
Hori DS lite Case
PSN Card
PSP Go Case
Hess Truck Mini
Husky Mini Tool Kit
3 Famicom Mini Games:
Metroird
Kid Icarus
Super Mario

Not pictured is a $50 Best Buy card and $175 online Walmart eCard

GZPiB.jpg

posted my XI Space James a couple posts ago too...

all in all...not too bad

Santa came one day late, but it has been awesome. 4 Disneyland Imagineering books and the disneyland encyclopedia. For the theme park nerd in me :D
Walt Disney Imagineering and the Art of Disneyland are simply spectacular.
This will surely give me some inspiration for my final university project.
2mi16oy.jpg

And my new pc monitor, tv and console tv. Samsung 6 Series 32" Its awesome.
Also Windows 7 Professional and Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles. Good stuff.
2e2qn0i.jpg

Xmas Adds:

17239_662177753374_6312708_36995241_4613312_n.jpg

ODST+controller, Glee Vol.1,2, Tales 10th Anniv OST, Soulcalibur PSP, Mw2, Gundam 2, Magna Carta 2, Forza 3, Lips No.1 Hits, and DJ Hero for PS3.

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

$30 at goodwill - going to be good to play oddworld stranger again and mod this sucker out. Should be a fun little project. Game with a bonus Tiger Woods 2005 included in the disc tray..

IMG_2753.jpg

Fallout 3 GOTY $30 w/christmas gift cards. 3rd Copy of F3 I've bought.. (360 CE at launch, PS3 regular as a gift, now this)
Not sure if I'm gonna keep the saboteur, I might just return it and get Mass Effect 2 with the credit. I don't really have time for it and I'll be playing ME2 before it regardless. It does look good though!

Already finished reading walking dead and can't wait for the next book end of January. Great series.

IMG_2755.jpg

The TE Stick is the PS3 version and it's used but just barely. This local store in Michigan had it sitting on a shelf since about July, every time I came home to visit family I'd ask about it and the price would drop - I couldn't resist buying it at $50! I already have a homemade 360 sanwa stick but this is a nice addition to the collection.

My sister got me a birdhouse for some reason..

Xmas haul
4217199220_fc6e04c4b2_b.jpg

Got the Droid on Monday, so it was an early gift. The ball head is for a tripod that won't be in until next week.

More Dec. pickups
4217201202_90eb1af5b5_b.jpg

Got the replica jersey for only $22 off Amazon, usually $80-90 (the lettering/numbers are embroidered, not ironed-on)
4216433563_223b6d30f7.jpg

4217204796_118311381c.jpg

Flek

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
Nice Flek!

Mushi hasn't made an appearance in this thread in quite a few days.

yeha more gafers need to pick this up … its so awesome + we have to show cave more love to get the next games region free too :D

Yes Boss!

Flek said:
yeha more gafers need to pick this up … its so awesome + we have to show cave more love to get the next games region free too :D

*Crosses fingers for Espgaluda II region-free*

Tradition at my place for the holidays is to do Nintendo stuff so I've been taking a break from Mushi but I intend to get back to it early next week!

Today's $40 buy with help from a gift card. I didn't want anything else really, so I'm saving the rest.

mbreqs.jpg

Also my VIP badge for PAX East comes soon. :D

Not shown:

Uncharted 2
Gift cards
Clarks desert boots
Clothes
Norelco electric razor & candy..

Top Bottom