• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

20111212173013185510002.jpg

this has been an expensive holiday in Sinagpore so far. This is about half my swag and i cant wait to get back to Dubai and set it all up. Really happy i found the KAWS stuff.

monome

Most important pick up of my life my new born son Dylan
4553c79c.jpg

Looks like he's longing for 2012 christmas games too.

Congrats, hope the mum is good and you're ready for some real life action.

My daughter who was actually born November 21st which is actually MY BIRTHDAY of all days, we didn't get to bring her home from the NICU until December 2nd though

Is she watching the VGA reveals?

Donthizz#

Soo.....this was waiting for me today. What could it possibly be?

8161653f.jpg

Oh look! :D YAY!!!!

2da48eee.jpg

19fd92f4.jpg

af1092ce.jpg

My collection certainly would not be complete without all three. Beyond stoked that I finally received these after such a long wait. I'm going to move them to a new glass cabinet when it arrives. I also got the exclusive DLC, so I'm excited to redeem that tonight. Screw the VGA's, my weekend is now complete.

from where did you buy those action figures?

That's fair enough. If I see it any cheaper I'll pick it up.

Do I dare ask how much the kaws stuff set you back.

not as much as you think actually. to get that shit now i think it woul retail for $350USD per unit if you can get your hands on it (probably ebay or Toyqube) - i payed around $700USD or so for the DIssected Milo set which i think is a pretty good price.

Someone here has the KAWS Darth Vadar (the one from my avatar) for $1050USD, i offered 800USD but they wouldnt take it..

not as much as you think actually. to get that shit now i think it woul retail for $350USD per unit if you can get your hands on it (probably ebay or Toyqube) - i payed around $700USD or so for the DIssected Milo set which i think is a pretty good price.

Someone here has the KAWS Darth Vadar (the one from my avatar) for $1050USD, i offered 800USD but they wouldnt take it..

That's a pretty good price. Too rich for my blood though.

Axelums

Neo Member
3 Months of Playstation Plus. Realised after I bought it that now is really the best time since this 12 deals of chirstmas is on. Saved so much already.

IMG_20111212_173536.jpg

Child of Eden for £10.99 (I guess some free Sonic 2, Sam and Max Devils Playhouse and other PSN+ games too).

IMG_20111212_173609.jpg

Call of Duty MW3 with 4200 points for Elite, works out cheaper than the hardened all together. Picked up the new Assassins Creed novel as well.

IMG_20111212_173134.jpg

Finally my Skyrim shirt. Free from work. Probably would have bought one anyway at some point. That game is too good!

IMG_20111212_173239.jpg

Arc07

Picked up a Mitsubishi WD-73640 on Thanksgiving for $650 shipped. Can't set it up until tonight.
ZTMGt.jpg

Finally more usage from my 3DS.
pOLtk.jpg

Sealda

Banned
Just got this bad boy. Was choosing between this and the Nexus. I did the pocket test in the store and it came out positive.

71jf5l.jpg

I love it so far. The screen is insanely good. Perfect for forum surfing.

XO3Uvl.jpg

BOTEC

Good old games.

NIlhs.jpg

@Sealda: How big is that phone? And how does it physically compare to the new Nexus? I'll be in the market for a new handset soon, but I hate the new OMGHD!!11 giganto phones.

CX6zQ.jpg

Beat wars machine
Transformer Head Master( yea the complete Japanese collection is coming out and ill be that as well...)
Captain Power
Skeleton warrior
Cars 2( free from Disney)

Another World: 15th Anniversary Edition
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
Wing Commander ®: Privateer
Wing Commander™ 1+2
Wing Commander™ 3 Heart of the Tiger
Planescape: Torment
POSTAL 2 Complete
Sanitarium
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned
Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within
Ultima™ 7 The Complete Edition
Outcast

Pretty sure Mitsu are the only ones still making DLPs. Picture quality is really good too. I think it's like 16 inches deep. My wall unit is like 25 inches in depth so it doesn't matter how deep the TV is.

Pic of it w/ wall unit.

Yeah, the pic quality is great. I still have a 65" from a few years back that now resides in the guest room. Just get an extra bulb on hand so you don't have any down time in the future.

The_Monk

My DS3 was dying so I needed to get a new one. But in the end I decided to give only 10€ more and also get inFAMOUS2. (Hope is much better than the first game..)

miGvjl.jpg

Also, got PAYDAY: The Heist on PSN with the EU December Sales going on:

zh8jtl.jpg

plc268

I apologize for the bad lighting:

300 The Complete Experience. Wanted this for a while, but not at the price it was going at. Recently dropped to $11 on amazon, but it went back up i believe.

9wvVB.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow. A 300-cover that doesn't suck?!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yea I was surprised by it. It's like a miniature hardcover with a bluray inside. The cover is shiny and has a nice texture to it.
Now I feel that I need it (although that would make it my 3rd copy of 300). Has it been released in Europe :eek:?

Hellish

Where do you get such a good deal? I'm paying close to $50 for one 5-pound bottle of Whey alone.

It is just from bodybuilding.com but I live in Canada so compared to local it is half.

Duties and shipping are less then the %13 tax I pay here on top of the double the price supplements, and then there is always a %10off discount or buy so many get 1 one free for some stuff.

and I doubt anyone is interested but I am going to be posting up reviews off them all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIZ5DgfJjpg&list=UUZ51r2Gw05uZ0oH6UM1iYjQ&

dankir

Just got this bad boy. Was choosing between this and the Nexus. I did the pocket test in the store and it came out positive.

71jf5l.jpg

I love it so far. The screen is insanely good. Perfect for forum surfing.

XO3Uvl.jpg

How big is it really? I want it cuz it's practically a tablet, you have any comparison shots?

Top Bottom