• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

Non-gaming pick up

Agfz9eqCAAI8vM1.jpg

except my beta-alanine came frozen in chunks of the powder, anyone know if it is ruined?

Are you on a particular stack? Mind me asking what your using?

Hellish

Gaming Pick up:

6502558475_f393d8aa75_z.jpg

Video Un-boxing here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2vBe78zGKk

Are you on a particular stack? Mind me asking what your using?

I just did my research and figured what would work best for me

currently I have going

Pro Complex - Morning
Orange Triad 3 Pills with Breakfast

Orange Triad 3 Pills with Dinner

Xtend - During Workout
Whey or 2:1:1 - Post Workout

Caesin Before Bed

Creatine 3g in the morning 5 g post workout
Beta-Alanine have not started yet but I am going with 8 grams a day

Currently at 6"1 183lbs

When I started working out I went from 215-170 almost unhealthy fast but got in really good shape, now I have been trying to gain and I am up to 183, going to 190-195, then cut back down to 180, and repeat to 190.

Sealda

Banned
@Sealda: How big is that phone? And how does it physically compare to the new Nexus? I'll be in the market for a new handset soon, but I hate the new OMGHD!!11 giganto phones.

Not my picture but

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-vs-Nexus-S.jpg

After getting used to the Note, the Iphone 4 and 3GS feels literally like going back to a candybar phone from the iPhone format. Its that big of a feel difference.

I throughly tried browsing forums on the Nexus, Note and Sensation XL in the store and the overall experience with the Note was that it was hassle free surfing, like it is on a laptop. I can for instance view the full span in width of nytimes.com (non mobile version) and actually be able to read all the text! It is truly amazing. Nothing feels like a hassle on the internet anymore. I do not feel like i am reading newspapers with magnifying glass, like i did on the iphone.

The 1280 x 800 res. on 5.3 inch greatly makes everything a pleasure, for instance, typing feels much more easier, it has rarely been a problem for me, but its still easier than with the iphone.

In general my Macbook Air just lost some of its meaning now that i have the Note!

The only problem i have with the Note is that the pen function is kinda useless. Its way too hard to actually takes notes with it compared to a a pencil in a real notebook (non electronic).

I guess, my jeans are kinda loose over my thighs, maybe thats why i barely notice the note in my pocket at anytime. Also, the note is really light and my wallet is much more troublesome in my jacket/jeans pocket.

Actually, the Note feels insanely good. Like next gen. No phone in the store felt as amazing as the Note compared to my iPhone. It was a real wow feeling. At the same time, i was afraid it would be too much, its not at all.

Also, android is awesome and i do not miss iOS at all. Just the fact that i can drag .avi, .wmw files straight to the phone and it will play it, is for me a huge improvement. Or the fact that the Note accepts powerpoints files! All the settings is amazing. So much more customizable, so much more to do!

This arrived today. Captain America should arrive tomorrow so I'll throw some pics up of that as well. For now:

Asy2n.jpg

AyKy3.jpg

cUGUZ.jpg

bcdCV.jpg

Also comes with:

NwqNe.jpg

The packaging:

IRPmy.jpg

w0GZk.jpg

Both heads included in the package have a lever on the back that let you adjust the eyes. Hot Toys calls it active eye roll technology and it's pretty brilliant!

nny

Nice. Some questions about it:
1) Is this the 9cmx14cm version?
2) Could you please make a picture of the pages?
Thanks in advance :)

1) yes it is.

2) On the inside it's like a regular version...

DSC07510.jpg

...with the exception of the inside covers:

DSC07509.jpg

plc268

It's the NZXT H2, in white. I was racking my brain trying to find a computer case that wasn't 1) Piano black (fingerprint/dust magnet) or 2) Designed by a 13 year old Transformers fan on meth.

Oooh. Damn, that's a good looking case.

I've been using a gunmetal gray P182 for the past few years, and I've been wanting to change it to something different.

But yea, I completely agree with you. I might have liked the gaudy designs of some cases ten years ago, but now I prefer something stylish but understated. I also really dislike anything glossy... the thing will never look as good as it did day one unless you dust the damn thing every day.

BOTEC

Not my picture but

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-vs-Nexus-S.jpg

After getting used to the Note, the Iphone 4 and 3GS feels literally like going back to a candybar phone from the iPhone format. Its that big of a feel difference.

I throughly tried browsing forums on the Nexus, Note and Sensation XL in the store and the overall experience with the Note was that it was hassle free surfing, like it is on a laptop. I can for instance view the full span in width of nytimes.com (non mobile version) and actually be able to read all the text! It is truly amazing. Nothing feels like a hassle on the internet anymore. I do not feel like i am reading newspapers with magnifying glass, like i did on the iphone.

The 1280 x 800 res. on 5.3 inch greatly makes everything a pleasure, for instance, typing feels much more easier, it has rarely been a problem for me, but its still easier than with the iphone.

In general my Macbook Air just lost some of its meaning now that i have the Note!

The only problem i have with the Note is that the pen function is kinda useless. Its way too hard to actually takes notes with it compared to a a pencil in a real notebook (non electronic).

I guess, my jeans are kinda loose over my thighs, maybe thats why i barely notice the note in my pocket at anytime. Also, the note is really light and my wallet is much more troublesome in my jacket/jeans pocket.

Actually, the Note feels insanely good. Like next gen. No phone in the store felt as amazing as the Note compared to my iPhone. It was a real wow feeling. At the same time, i was afraid it would be too much, its not at all.

Also, android is awesome and i do not miss iOS at all. Just the fact that i can drag .avi, .wmw files straight to the phone and it will play it, is for me a huge improvement. Or the fact that the Note accepts powerpoints files! All the settings is amazing. So much more customizable, so much more to do!

Man, that thing is beastly. I'll pass on it as a phone, but I plan to pick up an Android tablet soon. I've been rocking Android for so long I'm growing bored of the fucker. I guess the next stop for me is iPhone 5-ville.

@_dementia: like what? Spill the beans. Street Fighter fan art or some shit? I love it when established artists draw fan art.

Man, that thing is beastly. I'll pass on it as a phone, but I plan to pick up an Android tablet soon. I've been rocking Android for so long I'm growing bored of the fucker. I guess the next stop for me is iPhone 5-ville.

@_dementia: like what? Spill the beans. Street Fighter fan art or some shit? I love it when established artists draw fan art.

Other commissioned work I guess. I didn't recognize any fan art

JEKKI

the last of mine cyborg monday pickups have arrived from the UK!!!

66dbbfb6253a11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

I got the new iphone and already have DDP, but it's better on console!!

Cheska

the last of mine cyborg monday pickups have arrived from the UK!!!

66dbbfb6253a11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

I got the new iphone and already have DDP, but it's better on console!!

Nice JEKKI! :D

You know, unless I'm playing with a fight stick, I prefer SHUMPS on my iPhone/iPad now :p

What are these Kaws Milo dolls? Why are they so expensive and why do people want them?

Not really sure what answer u want here that google couldnt tell u. The dissected milo set.is from kaws and they are a limited edition set of 3 vinyl figures. They cost a lot because they are rare and more people want them then are willing to supply them. People want them because they are beautiful, valuable and they look great. See them as art more than dolls.

PVL1a.jpg

Pst45.jpg

A few things this month. The charlie brown CD/DVD was a random purchase that totally got me in the spirit. lol I forgot how hilarious the TV special was and how great soundtrack to it really was.

Got a big haul to post!

OwiKhl.jpg

I'm more excited about these than my TV. Saw them online a couple of weeks ago, and there was only one pair left which happened to be in my size. <3

Also, if anyone knows anything about those Riddler shoes, I'd be glad to hear about it. I could only find like two shops that sold them online, and the Converse website doesn't have anything about them o_O

I just bought the same pair, I beleive they are linked to the Arkham city game, I wonder if the riddler is wearing them ingame maybe? I will have to look at his character model!

Top Bottom