• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Early Christmas presents, really hyped to learn using a bamboo tablet.
Ipad is quite meh for gaming, but i'll fill it with music and comics and use it for snack time entertainment.

dsc04746.jpg

The little fella on the right is adorable; the awesome thing of Lego is that I've already got another one, but I can merge them together to create a full poseable mecha.

World of RollerCoaster Tycoon includes RCT2, RCT3 and all the expansions. I won't tell you wich of them I prefer, to prevent a Neogaf scission between the two groups. ;)
You'll love the everlasting crap out of that Bamboo Pen!! Can't work with photoshop without it anymore. A must have device for graphic artists :)

Crazy-J

Banned
Recipe please!

I didn't make it. I had a bet with my boss and his wife made it for me.

I do know that you don't fry the bacon, you bake it first. If you fry it, it can be too crispy and crumble. Just make sure that it has a nice texture to it. Take cocoa chips and melt them. Pour the chocolate over the bacon. Let it cool or store in your fridge. Done.

It's so good. :)

Blackheim

New Gundam UC in the mail, finally!

The collection so far :D Only two more to go ... Be quick about it Sunrise!

Oh, and yeah I left the shrink wrap on 2 of them and pulled it off on the other two :/

Heysoos

Been meaning to replace my Elite that has been going strong for a long time with the slim, so I pulled the trigger.
dIenhl.jpg

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I. Just. Couldn't. Resist.

6485324947_76505160dd_z.jpg

6485326801_7a0d16d703_z.jpg

Glamor shot:

6485333657_a0cbfcf5b7_z.jpg

... So, who wants to buy a gently used Cosmo Black 3DS system? :)

Some other pickups:

6485335873_5bc7e266f3_z.jpg

Only $11 at Gamestop!

6485337981_5ee915c05a_z.jpg

$10 on Duke Nukem -> $30 of BBV credit -> 5 games -> $55 @ Gamestop tomorrow ;p

6485328763_77016906a7_z.jpg

New lights in the kitchen for my mom.

6485327847_cfa5680b29_z.jpg

Christmas gift for my mom.

Kwixotik

Sorry for the bad lighting in my room. New, sealed copy of Tactics Ogre LUCT and a "very good" condition copy of Sleeping Beauty. Except the cover art is very creased, especially the spine which is scrunched and a bit torn. It's also missing its slipcover and the DVD disc. Not too pleased... Watching it tonight and then I think I'll be returning it for a copy in nicer condition.

Speaking of cover art, I'm pretty OCD about keeping it in good condition. Earlier this week as I was sleeping between final exams, my roommate kicked his laptop off the top bunk in his sleep. It fell hard onto my desk, knocking over two nearly full cans of Dr. Pepper. Got all over my Inception case and a bit on my Ico/SotC case, and possibly destroyed my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard. I gave it as good a cleaning as I could today. Gonna do a followup cleaning in about a week and see if I can get the keys back on without breaking them... Hopefully it'll be functional. I can't be mad at him though because the fall broke his laptop.

img20111210004314.jpg

Gamble

My daughter who was actually born November 21st which is actually MY BIRTHDAY of all days, we didn't get to bring her home from the NICU until December 2nd though

Got tired of the paying for the crappy cellular service from ATT so we switch to sprint and got these on sale @ Radioshack for free

Darksouls and the Xbox Live card card were an early bday present from the gf last month and I picked up MW3 later on.....I still miss my PS3 :-(

Blackheim

Are those special editions or something?

They are the Japanese limited first press releases which include snazzy slipcovers :D Final volume should come with a box. Hopefully they do the same for the rest of the world too and not just Japan only for those who want it.

Rufus

My daughter who was actually born November 21st which is actually MY BIRTHDAY of all days, we didn't get to bring her home from the NICU until December 2nd though
Just commenting on your naturally adorable spawn so you don't feel left out among all those congratulating the other guy on his man child.

Lerozz

a3db5018.jpg

Jeez, is that iPhone cam good.

Not pictured:

Legacy of Kain - Blood Omen (PSN)
Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver (PSN)

Zeppelin

Love the museum in Stockholm. Can't wait to get started! :)

img0145ws.jpg

Wow. I got one of those more than 15 years ago. Sadly I never finished it (lost track of the moulds for the sails) but I remember the attention to detail being pretty damn impressive. Make sure to post pics of it if you finish it!

m31

Wow. I got one of those more than 15 years ago. Sadly I never finished it (lost track of the moulds for the sails) but I remember the attention to detail being pretty damn impressive. Make sure to post pics of it if you finish it!

Yeah it's very nice for the scale :) I could try to take some photos as the build goes on...! It's my first ship model though, been focused more on airplanes and warhammers. :) Gosh so excited to start.

Also today got a Razer Blackwidow keyboard... need to get a photo later. ^^

Top Bottom