• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

Jockel

Just got this in the mail today! :)

Orvkq.jpg

Yes thats a real tattoo :D
Goddamn you, I toyed around with the idea to get that tat, too.
I'm not a huge Earthbound nut, but the pixel art is so damn nice.
Now you made me want one myself D:
(BTW I already got a pixelated 1-up on my shoulder)

Hellish

Whoa thats a lot of creatine, I usually go with 300gms bottle which last me for more than a month without pre-loading.

I had to do it it was the cheapest, 2000g for 36.99, as oppose to at gnc by my house which was $30 for 300g which I will never buy again, I don't even load just 8g everyday

Watched your unboxing video great job! I have owned alot of mice, most currently a Deathadder black edition.... and the quality just isnt as good as my old Performance MX. Would you say this mouse is better then the MX? Both quality and input wise for gaming?

Thanks, and yea razer stuff is awful, I went from a Mamba that broke, on to the performance Mouse MX which I LOVE, and at the same time I am using the G700, I have been using both steadily and they are easily on par with each other, its more of a preference based decision on which one you like better, or if you need the option of wired, or the programmable g keys.

The_Monk

Another tiny Pick-up, this time some love for my 360 and for Gears of War 3

RAAM's Shadow

xqPPCl.jpg

BTW Katana_Strikes amazing LEGO bridge but what I really got curious about was your Gaming setup/place, you should post it in the Gaming Setup Thread (unless you already have it and I missed!)

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
AgJ77WRCQAIrZFl.jpg:large

Haven't had a PC in something like 10 years. Skyrim on PS3 + GiantBomb/Tested podcasts pushed me over the edge.

We have similar PC cases and TV (same brands on both). Enjoy the PS3+HTPC combo, I found it is the best possible combo and ditched my 360 and Wii.

Kwixotik

Just now picked up this digital report card. Sophomore year of college. FIRST 4.0 SEMESTER EVER. HELL YES. I am so fucking ecstatic right now.

fall2011grades.png

AND I'm about to leave the house to pick up my girlfriend from the Greyhound station. AND she has my brand new Skyward Sword controller bundle. Today is an incredible day, gentlemen.
Probably won't even have to use my AK

Ledsen

First set out of three (the complete Don Rosa collection).
inICT.jpg

Front:
[MG]http://i.imgur.com/BALPW.jpg[/IMG]
Back:
[IG]http://i.imgur.com/oZs6y.jpg[/IMG]
The books:
[IG]http://i.imgur.com/x0Em9.jpg[/IMG]

I love Don Rosa but everytime I see his work I get sad about how shitty Disney has been (and still are) treating him over the years :( :( Poor guy...

sikkinixx

Just now picked up this digital report card. Sophomore year of college. FIRST 4.0 SEMESTER EVER. HELL YES. I am so fucking ecstatic right now.

fall2011grades.png

AND I'm about to leave the house to pick up my girlfriend from the Greyhound station. AND she has my brand new Skyward Sword controller bundle. Today is an incredible day, gentlemen.
Probably won't even have to use my AK

Congrats on the 4.0! Fucking Psych 100 was my Achilles heel in first year, a C- ugh...

AAequal

Banned
Such an awesome pick-up. Can't even begin to describe how much of an influence Don Rosa's stories have had on me.

This thing is huge info pack for all the Rosa fans (unfortunately only out in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Germany) so much info about the stories and man himself. You can also find some rather odd works by Don in these books, for example:
xkxtY.jpg

Clott

Just got this in the mail today! :)

Orvkq.jpg

Yes thats a real tattoo :D

I gotta say, this may be the first time I said "cool" outloud to a gaming related tattoo. Plus this is coming from a guy that has never played earthbound! but I promise to undo this mistake someday.

guest1321

Swans/HiVi D1080MKII Speakers.
20111215_193152.jpg

I got a pair of those a while back. Enjoy man, they are great! You should post a review in the audiophile thread sometime. I'd be curious to see a fellow gaffer's opinion

That being said, you have your slave and master speaker swapped.

The 3DS isn't new, the games are.

2011-12-15_153225.jpg

Not a big fighting game nut, Blazblue isn't bad. I bought it on Black Friday and I just got it in the mail yesterday. Frame rate is annoying but not a bad game for $4 shipped.

Dr. Lautrec...I have no idea. I just bought a copy for $20 about fifteen minutes ago. I'm sure there's only about six of us that care about this game. (Konami's fail, releasing on December 13, really?)

fogberto

Neo Member
Whoops! I've gone on a bit of a shoe buying rampage. I got the Riddler converse the other week, and a couple more pairs arrived the other day. I've got another pair in the mail :3

The pair of these were $135 AUD I think, including shipping from the UK. They were already reduced in price, and I got a further 15% off. Score!

3Gf5ml.jpg

This thing is huge info pack for all the Rosa fans (unfortunately only out in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Germany) so much info about the stories and man himself. You can also find some rather odd works by Don in these books, for example:
xkxtY.jpg

Woah, is it an English compilation? I would pay gold for something like that. I'm still hoping some other big name Disney writers get full English releases someday like Scarpa.

Top Bottom