• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us goods from the ENTIRE YEAR!)

Yes Boss!

BBS G35 said:
The sharky fin is the antenna. And I live in Orange County :lol

Turbo Cars are fun :D

Oh, for sure! Yours is a beautiful car...love it in white. My comment was just general and not aimed at your pickup. I'm also a bit tired of all the Audis...even worse when somebody puts a Euro plate on it. :lol

btf1980

Updated turntable rig

VPI Scout Turntable w/ JMW-9 Tonearm
VPI Synchronous Drive System
Clearaudio Aurum Beta Cartridge
SimAudio Moon Phonostage

Upgrades
VPI HRX Mini Feet
VPI HRX Stainless Record Clamp
Gingko Cloud 11 Isolation Platform
Upgraded Isolation Cones on the VPI Motor.

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

Vinyl....mostly 180 gram stuff

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

SACD/CD

DSC_0008-2.jpg

Blu-ray

DSC_0007-2.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Also picked up a new pre/pro and blu-ray player

The Marantz AV8003 and the Sony BDP550
DSC_0009-1.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Went to Toys R' Us this morning... Couldn't pass up on this killer deal...

3106973763_2ea819dcac.jpg

Rock Band 2 Special Edition for $109.99. Get a $25 Gift Card with purchase too!

Also got this...

3106974729_afaf3a3a4b.jpg

For $6.99 !

LRB1983

Banned
egtr2o.jpg

PS3 500 GB HDD
abhzcj.jpg

The 7 Dragon Balls
15fg65z.jpg

Tesis DVD
Night of the Living Dead 1968 - BD
Silent Hill DVD
360 Charge Pack and White pad.
Microsoft PC headset
6dvblh.jpg

Play TV
Dragon Ball Infinte World PS2
Dragon Ball Z DVD 2nd Season
Official PS3 Headset
Sony Ericsson C902
New Carpet :D

nyprimus2

Cosmic Bus said:
Great jazz LPs, btf1980. :)

i6xnkl.jpg
Awesome pick up on the complete series of The Wire. I got the first season over the summer when borders.com fucked up and was selling all their shit for 85% off and I mowed through the first season in about a week. Haven't gotten a chance to get the 2nd season yet but I'm going on vacation for X-mas so I'm thinking about getting the 2nd season for my iTouch. I wish I could afford the whole series right now but I'm putting $400 into a 16GB iTouch and Bose Around-ear headphones.

LRB1983

Banned
Black_Ice said:
1. Nice Pickups
2. Where can I get those 7 Dragonballs?
3. Does that black Wireless Microsoft Headset work with the Xbox 360?
1.- Thanks

2.- There're a lot of stores where you can buy them on Europe. I bought them on a store from Barcelona. I can't help you If you're from US, but I found some sellers on ebay. It's an official product made by Bandai.
http://www.kurogami.com/b2c/index.php?page=pp_producto.php&md=0&codp=90
http://www.fantasytienda.com/producto/1508/estuche_bolas_dragon

3.- I'm not able to make it work with 360, Microsoft says it works but I can't [ http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936830 ])

purg3

slept with Malkin
probably my last game pickups until after christmas
DSC01106.jpg

PoP, 1600pt card, and 12mo. Live messenger kit(pretty good deal)

And some of my fav pickups throughout the year...
DSC01081.jpg

HRAP3 amazon.jp edition

DSC01009.jpg

pens playoff tickets...it was great while it lasted.

Some of the stuff I got recently, I'll post more at the weekend when I get back home.
DSC00130.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

Pretty sweet Samus Aran statue: This is one of 2,500 made. The quality is very nice.
DSC00134.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

Sorry about the crappy quality, haha...obligatory cell picture.

s5h7pf.jpg

Namco Arcade Stick (not sure what kind) - $1 from flea market (anyone know what kind of stick this is? I'm such a newb to sticks...I know it's a PS one, but not sure about anything else.)

Valkyrie Profile - $35 from local game store
Vanguard Bandits - $14 from local game store
Tomba! 2 - $8 from local game store
Persona 4 w/ Artbook - $14 from Amazon
Persona 4 guide - $20 from Gamestop
Eternal Poison w/ Artbook - $20 from Amazon
Arcana Heart - $12 from Amazon
Nyko PS3 Controller - $5 from Amazon
Majora's Mask - $5 from local gamestore
Drakengard, Drakengard 2, Romancing SaGa - $20 from GS B2G1 sale

MoogPaul

Eric Hall said:
Went to a record show today, so picked up quite a mix of records:
DSC00506.jpg

Framed:
Motion City Soundtrack: Commit this to memory

lol, I have their first cd. It came in a hollowed out 5in floppy disc. I picked it up when my band opened for them like 6 years ago.

Ninja Kn1ght said:
Pretty sweet Samus Aran statue: This is one of 2,500 made. The quality is very nice.
DSC00134.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

I wanted one of those when it came out but I'm too poor. :lol

I really like the look of the new black suit statue that lights up. MUST RESIST TEMPTATION

drtomoe123 said:
Namco Arcade Stick (not sure what kind) - $1 from flea market (anyone know what kind of stick this is? I'm such a newb to sticks...I know it's a PS one, but not sure about anything else.)
At that price it's a steal. They're decent.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
drtomoe123 said:

s5h7pf.jpg

My favorite stock arcade stick of all time. Good stuff. It's a really good stick and works incredibly well on PS3 if you have a good converter.

JEKKI

delicious fruit snack pick up!!

so like I open up a pack and

2gtrmer.jpg

dood wtf five grape ones?? I always get hella grape ones wtf, those are the ones I like the least!!

anyway these things are hella small, I usually gotta eat like 3 of them to feel satisfied.

o5alxh.jpg

and on my 2nd pack I got another four grapes!! wtf! I always get hella grapes, how come I never get any sreawberry ones, those are the best!!

like, I bet in the factory the ppl who work there are like

Factory worker 1: hay dood, let's make an excess of grape snacks and cut the strawberry ones short jus to fuck with ppl

Factory worker 2: lol FTW!

4iyg6e.jpg

finally on my 4th pack I get more than 7 pieces, and of those 4 are apple and 2 are strawberry!!

yay!

I seriously get like one strawberry for every 4 packs I open... I want more!!!

DSC04748.jpg

DSC04750.jpg

Not pictured is Ben 10 and Sonic Unleashed for ps2 [both for Nephew]

That's all for December.

The whole year:

DSC04752.jpg

DSC04749.jpg

DSC04751.jpg

DSC04753.jpg

Sing Star Was the bundle. Didn't feel like taking the picture of the psEye.
Next Year I'll add Uncharted to the list when it gets closer to Uncharted 2 and first game is 30 dollars :lol

Pretty sure that's everything as far as game stuff.

Yes Boss!

Yay!

I thought Persona 4 was gonna be my final game this year but the $19 price at Target was too good to pass up.

Hooray for PS2! It keeps on truckin'

kingdom.jpg

Flunkie

Banned
JEKKI said:
delicious fruit snack pick up!!

so like I open up a pack and

http://i34.tinypic.com/2gtrmer.jpg[/IMG

dood wtf five grape ones?? I always get hella grape ones wtf, those are the ones I like the least!!

anyway these things are hella small, I usually gotta eat like 3 of them to feel satisfied.

[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/o5alxh.jpg[/IMG

and on my 2nd pack I got another four grapes!! wtf! I always get hella grapes, how come I never get any sreawberry ones, those are the best!!

like, I bet in the factory the ppl who work there are like

Factory worker 1: hay dood, let's make an excess of grape snacks and cut the strawberry ones short jus to fuck with ppl

Factory worker 2: lol FTW!

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/4iyg6e.jpg[/IMG

finally on my 4th pack I get more than 7 pieces, and of those 4 are apple and 2 are strawberry!!

yay!

I seriously get like one strawberry for every 4 packs I open... I want more!!![/QUOTE]
:lol :lol :lol

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
rocK` said:
where and how do I buy this??

The best place is eBay. If you look around, they have them for less than they're available on the online retailers srst linked. In my drunken stupor, I ended up ordering both the bank robber and regular versions. Just search "Joker Hot Toys". The seller "hobbyplanetinternational" has both available and they ship from Florida so you don't have to dick with the HK shipping costs.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Just set-up my new 360 Elite, My old Bioshock faceplate seems to match the black Elite alot more than the white one, A bit hard to get used to the noise after my PS3, I'll see how it goes, I mainly got it so I can play Gears of War 2 tbh.

33ms9sg.jpg

Flunkie

Banned
lowrider007 said:
Just set-up my new 360 Elite, My old Bioshock faceplate seems to match the black Elite alot more than the white one, A bit hard to get used to the noise after my PS3, I'll see how it goes, I mainly got it so I can play Gears of War 2 tbh.

33ms9sg.jpg
Wow, that Bioshock faceplate looks great on an Elite. Very nice.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
_dementia said:
Even after you installed it?

:(

Yes, but I am a fussy git tbh, I'll get used to it, once I crank the surround up and get into the game It won't be such a concern.

Flunkie said:
Wow, that Bioshock faceplate looks great on an Elite. Very nice.

Thanks.

jtn2002

Neo Member
Two December pickups here, unfortunately I don't have pics.

First is all of you, NeoGAF is awesome. Yeah, I'm such a n00b.

Second though is a Master's Degree! W00t graduation!

AmishFerrari

Neo Member

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, Eddie and the Cruisers, Speed Racer: The Complete Series, Lara Croft: Locked And Loaded (a documentary on TR1), and a Mean Machines preview tape with Sonic 2 among other things.

Gun Vari - Point Blank Collection, Keyboardmania w/ Keyboard, Otogi 2, Crackdown, Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions, and Ducktales for Gameboy pretty much MIB.

Louis L'amour's Law of the desert born and Long Ride Home, and Sebastian Faulks 'Birdsong', all are awesome books.

Prince Of Persia CE, B&K: Nuts N Bolts, Mirrors Edge, Call of Duty: WAW, Dewy's Adventure, and Guilty Gear XX Core.

Twinsen's Odyssey, Blast Corps, and Batman Returns.

I had some doubles to trade in and sadly, Cabela's Trophy Bucks, why did i buy that?
so i picked up Die Hard Trilogy, Disneys Action Game feat Hercules, Mickeys Wild Adventure, Destruction Derby, Pandemonium, Kula World, The Smurfs, and The AD&D collection.

Not pictured are soon to be dropped off or picked up
AC/DC Track pack for Rock Band
Rock Band 2
Rise Of The Argonauts
Let's Tap (w/ my sweet tap-able box)
and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom

Dash

drtomoe123 said:

s5h7pf.jpg

Valkyrie Profile - $35 from local game store
Vanguard Bandits - $14 from local game store
Tomba! 2 - $8 from local game store
Persona 4 w/ Artbook - $14 from Amazon
Persona 4 guide - $20 from Gamestop
Eternal Poison w/ Artbook - $20 from Amazon
Arcana Heart - $12 from Amazon
Nyko PS3 Controller - $5 from Amazon
Majora's Mask - $5 from local gamestore
Drakengard, Drakengard 2, Romancing SaGa - $20 from GS B2G1 sale

Holy crap that`s a good deal on VP. That and Suikoden 2 are my two most wanted games at the moment, but they`re both way too expensive on ebay :(

Top Bottom