• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us goods from the ENTIRE YEAR!)

MNC

xenix said:
A couple of BDs

2z4jmag.jpg

Ik ben niet zeker van die sticker, does it say that you Buy 3, get a 4th for free, or did they really mean BUY THREE AND THE FOURTH WILL BE FREE
of charge shipped to your house

MarkMan said:
I saw those shirt pics and immediately knew it was Auron_Kale!

NICE!

Did you order them from Play-Asia?

Heh, at least this is a clothing post that won't get me into too much trouble :lol

To everyone asking, yeah I ordered two of them from Play-Asia while the Cardboard Box shirt (definitely my favorite out of all three) I initially missed on PA, but fellow Gaffer Troidal was kind enough to order the shirt for me.

Don't worry MarkMan, I'll take a nice picture of all of my MGS shirts (trying to decide if they'll be folded up or not) for the Year-in-Review pick-up post :D.

mr stroke said:
nice :)

had the older model of this is my car(until it got stolen) really really nice unit.

Thanks man. My D3 got stolen last year. Now I have a Viper...i wont be an easy target any longer.

Get this...I ordered the F900, and they sent me this instead :D

nny

S. L. said:
extra set.
200~250 ish
currently there seem to be a lot of sellers (recession - people need money hah!) - saw 2-3 pop up on ebay over the last month

250? Ouch. On second thought, I guess I won't ask you if you want to sell your extra set. :lol

Yes Boss! said:
How are you guys playing TvC? I'm debating if i should buy a second North American Wii and use the region-free hack or import a japanese system. I'm no too keen on tampering with my current Wii with all its VC and Wiiware stuff.

That black Wii is a Japanese one. I've had it since it first released.

Blackvette94 said:
That it is mate! I wonder how this monitor would work for ps3 and 360 games? Any impressions??

GDM-FW900 works wonderfully for both systems. It's obviously easier with the 360 as it has it's VGA cable, so with the Wii and PS3 you need a component converter.

donkey show said:
GDM-FW900 works wonderfully for both systems. It's obviously easier with the 360 as it has it's VGA cable, so with the Wii and PS3 you need a component converter.
ooh, so the vga cables i have for the wii will work? where can i find one of those monitors?

it sounds impossible now :(

Forsete

dark.jpg

First time seeing it.. LOVED it.

a700_3570f4.jpg

Got my used Minolta 35-70 f4 "Baby beercan" a while ago, never posted any pics though. Nice little lens, nice macro mode.

Also got a new modem for my 24Mbit connection. No pics though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
SCREEEEEEEEENZ Forsete!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Forsete said:
Via capture card? Perhaps tomorrow when I'm not dead tired. :(
Ok, post them in the High-Definition thread when you're done :D

Stabby McSter said:
ooh, so the vga cables i have for the wii will work? where can i find one of those monitors?

it sounds impossible now :(
I found mine on Craigslist, so you gotta search. Just remember it won't output and 480i sources so games like MM9 on the Wii don't show up. =/

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
donkey show said:
I found mine on Craigslist, so you gotta search. Just remember it won't output and 480i sources so games like MM9 on the Wii don't show up. =/

They're on eBay too but typically it's for local pickup only. There's a dutch auction for a bunch of them going right now that I'm really tempted by but I don't know that I can rationalize the 8 hour drive to Chicago. If I did, I would probably buy like 4 or 5 of them just in case the two I plan on using malfunction...

jey_16

Banned
Dark Knight blue-ray tin....although it just has the normal blue-ray case inside (with the burning building poster image which looks much better then Batman jumping of a building on his bike i must say)

DSC04558.jpg

Yes Boss!

marwan said:
nice, SF2 LBP costume! :)

i downloaded a costume from PSstore but i can't seem to find it when i play LBP? it's not in the customization tab. any help?

I believe you've got to build it yourself...like dressing up a doll. You'll find the various pieces in the menus.

marwan

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
I believe you've got to build it yourself...like dressing up a doll. You'll find the various pieces in the menus.

oh...well i'm pretty sure i checked the customization option and the pieces were not here.

xenix

MNC said:
Ik ben niet zeker van die sticker, does it say that you Buy 3, get a 4th for free, or did they really mean BUY THREE AND THE FOURTH WILL BE FREE
of charge shipped to your house

Basically you buy 3 WB BDs & get a 4th one for free (and shipped to an address of your choosing).

Pezking

Just my December pick-ups so far:

First some things to get ourselves into holiday mood:
2a5gm1h.jpg

Some more Blu-rays:
2z5t2sw.jpg
2iaa7n4.jpg

Cheap imports from the UK:
optd0i.jpg

Awesome imports from Japan:
214cmyr.jpg
wvwpkk.jpg

GHWT just with a guitar. Already have 2 mics from old "Karaoke Revolution"-days, and the band pack did cost about friggin' 110 Euros more:
6z3mls.jpg

Nice reads:
23hm8eb.jpg

And some clothing:
2hec50n.jpg

29vds5.jpg

20uese0.jpg
2iswbxf.jpg

And, to my surprise, I found this in our cellar 2 days ago - I thought I had sold it years ago, and regretted it ever since:
wjx479.jpg

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
33oqyl2.jpg

Little Big Planet and Far Cry 2 from Amazon.

2vuykj8.jpg

A trio of Ann Hui's films: July Rhapsody, The Postmodern Life of My Aunt and the Way We Are. As an aside, if anyone can help me get ahold of the Romance of Book & Sword and Princess Fragrance, drop me a PM!

fawuab.jpg

A big Christmas present to myself: the new 12-disc Murnau, Borzage & Fox boxset. It's going to look beautiful next to the equally enormous Ford at Fox set. :)

ACH1LL3US

donkey show said:
That black Wii is a Japanese one. I've had it since it first released.

What type of converter do you use for the component cables? Are they BNC adapters? I know that you can use ps3 hdmi cable and get hdfury to convert it to vga and hook up to the fw900. I have aPIoneer pro-111 plasma for games, but I wonder if this monitor would make games look better on it? Any insight?

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Pezking said:
And some clothing:
[/IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/2hec50n.jpg[/IMG]

[/IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/29vds5.jpg[/IMG]

[/IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/20uese0.jpg[/IMG] [/IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/2iswbxf.jpg[/IMG]

Where did you pick those up from??

Foil

Picked up some older games last night really cheap. These are the only purchases I've made in over a year.

It feels odd to buy a game again.

dec2008-games.jpg

Enron

Banned
crappy phone pic, picked this up today

seamaster.jpg

Blew a chunk of my bonus on this (Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50). And when i get old/die, its going to whatever kids I am yet to have just as my dad passed his two Omegas down to me.

Top Bottom