• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Jaroof

Some of these are last month's pick-ups, but I didn't post.

etxmp3.jpg

My Shirt from Woot finally got here!! :D

1j6hqc.jpg

Best chips ever. I ordered 12 big bags of these last month :lol totally worth it.

28b9myo.jpg

BT- This Binary Universe. Pretty amazing album.

ri8e9g.jpg

2rh9xtw.jpg

10ctg61.jpg

Casio CTK-5000

Not pictured:
Braid, Hustle Kings, and Critter Crunch on PSN

Jaroof said:
1j6hqc.jpg

Best chips ever. I ordered 12 big bags of these last month :lol totally worth it.

Herr's rocks. They make my biggest snack food addiction, corn-on-the-cob-flavored puffed corn. It's so good. Tastes EXACTLY like corn on the cob with butter and salt.

I've tasted their ketchup-flavored stuff too, and yeah, good stuff. The one I had was the ketchup 'fries' in a bag. Tasty.

BuRT!

major_killjoy said:
Yeh, I'm not too fond of camo print, either. I ordered the pewter version which turned out to be a dark grayish colour with a slight olive tinge. (The photo on the Alpha website doesn't give it justice)

That jacket is dope, I just ordered one :D

cabottemp

Banned
I bought white knight chronicles, the guide, and a new 360 elite today.

I went to take a picture of them specifically for this thread, and my camera no longer works.

doh!

Alucrid

Banned
I've seen a couple people pick up eternal sunshine on blu ray. Did they release it in the states? Last time I checked it was released in Japan only.

i picked up....unemployment

i had just dropped to part time to take more classes this semester....they cut my hours to the point where i couldn't afford the gas it took to drive the 35 minutes there..sorry for the rant but its the only pick up i'll have now

Donos

GodfatherX said:

i had just dropped to part time to take more classes this semester....they cut my hours to the point where i couldn't afford the gas it took to drive the 35 minutes there..sorry for the rant but its the only pick up i'll have now

Hey, real pics or ban !

No seriously , i'm sorry mate. Was it just a job or did you work there a long time? Next time you'll come here, it's with your newly picked up job.

GodfatherX said:

Nobody dies a virgin, life fucks us all.

I had to make a similar decision between my work and studies, in the past: on one hand you have a somewhat-steady source of income and on the other one you have a long term financial/time investment (college) that's depleting your income. (but, with the largest pay-off) If I hadn't made the latter choice, I'd still be pulling grave shifts at a Game Crazy retail.

Arnie

First ever post in a pick up thread, so go easy chaps and gals. And sorry in advance for the shitty images I am taking them on my new Blackberry.
j7rzls.jpg

Blackberry Curve 8520
1zvwmsg.jpg

MAG collectors edition and ME2. Both awesome games.
33fgugx.jpg

What's this?
2jc8sbq.jpg

Although I bought this in December I didn't have the means to post it in this thread. 15" Macbook Pro.
ftgrn.jpg

And of course, a fresh frosty Dr Pepper.

DemiMatt

2nd time posting in one of these, but im super amped since Amazong shipped my White Knight Chronicles a day early! sw00t!

Also...got some crappy Up for your consideration stuff via work.

17538_453319750507_747120507_11119929_6603498_n.jpg

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
Alucrid said:
I've seen a couple people pick up eternal sunshine on blu ray. Did they release it in the states? Last time I checked it was released in Japan only.

They released it in Canada. It's lacking any special features, so I'm sure they will release a better edition in the states someday. Either way, if you go to amazon.ca you can get it for $25USD shipped (to NY at least).

Gouken said:
Official Ferrari Scuderia T-Shirt for this month.
I don't even want to ask how much that shirt cost you. I remember going into the Ferrari store in Vegas and checking out their golf shirts that are priced at like $50 or something ridiculous. The clothing company I work for buys the exact same shirts for $6 a piece (obviously minus the Ferrari embroidery). Just the most insane mark-up ever

\/\/\/ dawwww \/\/\/

Hex

Banned
Found a new baby last night to bring home :D
(Does not want to stay still for pics yet, that is for sure lol)
29loh6t.jpg

2rp2mwl.jpg

Alucrid

Banned
Datwheezy said:
They released it in Canada. It's lacking any special features, so I'm sure they will release a better edition in the states someday. Either way, if you go to amazon.ca you can get it for $25USD shipped (to NY at least).

Thanks for the info...I'll wait a month or so before caving. Would a prime account for .com apply for .ca too?

Fumetsu said:
Found a new baby last night to bring home :D
(Does not want to stay still for pics yet, that is for sure lol)
http://i50.tinypic.com/29loh6t.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rp2mwl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Man, I want a puppy. A Shiba Inu in fact...I just have to convince some people.:lol

kylej

Banned
It's finally here. Already one of my favorite pick-ups of all time.

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0845.JPG

Dainese Newsan Pelle. I can't talk about it without using hyperbole. This construction of the jacket is flawless and the materials are incredible. I am more pleased than you can possibly imagine..

Probably my favourite album, I gave my previous copy to my ex girlfriend but never got it back so had to re buy it, worth every penny though.

20100204214136.jpg

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
Alucrid said:
Thanks for the info...I'll wait a month or so before caving. Would a prime account for .com apply for .ca too?

No, sadly it doesn't. They don't have prime for Canada. Comes out to about $15USD for the movie itself, and $10 for the cheapest shipping option.

Hitmeneer

kylej said:
It's finally here. Already one of my favorite pick-ups of all time.

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0845.JPG

Dainese Newsan Pelle. I can't talk about it without using hyperbole. This construction of the jacket is flawless and the materials are incredible. I am more pleased than you can possibly imagine..

Do you drive motor cycle or do you just wear it for the looks?
But yeah I love the design of Dainese & Rev'it, but also damn expensive :p .

ibu

botkiller said:
20100204-trrehmk5s3kdf21gjyp5t4bfbs.jpg

And the dock in action

NICE phone, what do you think to the multi-touch update? An iPhone beater yet? I really am having my head turned by the google phones and I am mulling getting one when my contract is up.

But also waiting to see what they do with the new iPhone.

kylej

Banned
Hitmeneer said:
Do you drive motor cycle or do you just wear it for the looks?
But yeah I love the design of Dainese & Rev'it, but also damn expensive :p .

Yeah I ride a motorcycle. I don't think I'm daring enough to casually wear that around town. Maybe I will when it's warmer out...

Hex

Banned
Snuggler said:
Holy shit, Fumetsu, that's probably the cutest dog I've ever seen. I want one now.

Thank you, she has been amazing and has already taken over the house.

Top Bottom