• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

thinklong

Neo Member
Mr Solo Dolo said:
Probably my favourite album, I gave my previous copy to my ex girlfriend but never got it back so had to re buy it, worth every penny though.

Burial - Untrue

Yeah, incredible album.

oracrest

kylej said:
IMG_0845.JPG

???
evil_cat.gif

Hitmeneer

kylej said:
Yeah I ride a motorcycle. I don't think I'm daring enough to casually wear that around town. Maybe I will when it's warmer out...

Well, tbh it does says 'Hey, I'm cool. I drive a motorcycle', so nothing wrong with that! If you would wear it without owning a motorcycle (license) it would be weird.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Fumetsu said:
Thank you, she has been amazing and has already taken over the house.
How many of your belongings has he eaten? Shibas are beautiful dogs but the'yre extremely smart and get bored easily. When the get bored they get destructive. Just like having your own furry little teen!

Hex

Banned
Jive Turkey said:
How many of your belongings has he eaten? Shibas are beautiful dogs but the'yre extremely smart and get bored easily. When the get bored they get destructive. Just like having your own furry little teen!
Nothing yet, though she tries to claim everything that she comes across.
Luckily I made sure to go overboard on toys so every time she goes for something I can replace her attention.

Sora_N

8880254_924e6d45ff_b.jpg

Thanks to Gamestop for not calling me about my preorder, and also not getting it in yesterday at all! At least I got my game...

isny

napkin dispenser
Finally have the Who in Blu!

Also, SFIV headband and Castlevania Classic NES, both cheap from ebay!

feb09pickup1.jpg

LiK said:
GB Player rules.

Truth. If not for the SP+, it'd be the definitive way to play GB/GBC/GBA games.

I still regret selling mine alongside my GameCube when the Wii was released. Looking back, I should have kept it for the GBP alone.

botkiller

ibu said:
NICE phone, what do you think to the multi-touch update? An iPhone beater yet? I really am having my head turned by the google phones and I am mulling getting one when my contract is up.

But also waiting to see what they do with the new iPhone.

The update is good, but nothing spectacular. I didn't have any of the 3G bugs that some people did and I still haven't gotten used to using multitouch again after not having it for the last month.

I do love the phone, though. Both the iPhone and Nexus One are excellent; it really comes down to personal preference. The Google apps integration and ability to get an unlocked phone without a contract sold me on this thing. Haven't had any regrets so far.

Picked this up on Tuesday over iTunes, but the physical copy's arriving on Friday from amazon.

IMG_0784.png

I absolutely love this album. :D

IMG_0603.jpg

Mass Effect 2.
Really enjoying it, though I restarted 5 hours into the game and changed to Vanguard (from Soldier) which was very annoying.

IMG_0588.jpg

Under Armour Revenant.
Needed new running shoes for the gym. So comfy, I feel like I can run all day in these.

IMG_0597.jpg

Booq Boa Nerve S - Laptop Messenger bag w/ laptop sleeve.
Never thought I'd be so excited for a bag (I'm heading back to uni), but this is so awesome! I love it! Check this video out to see how functional this baby is.

Now hurry up Apple and update the MacBook Pro's!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
DSC00133.jpg

Yeah BABY!!!

2mm93cj.jpg

A few recent blu-ray pick-ups

2n8x7oo.jpg

A Song of Ice & Fire FTW

29c89cl.jpg

Finally picked up Demon's Souls :D

8voz61.jpg

I'm addicted to these things :D

24vshg8.jpg

wsku0.jpg

9awlt2.jpg

Red Cliff 1 & 2 blu-ray - very excited about this one... About to sit down and watch it now!

Asparagus

Toy Soldier said:
Truth. If not for the SP+, it'd be the definitive way to play GB/GBC/GBA games.

I still regret selling mine alongside my GameCube when the Wii was released. Looking back, I should have kept it for the GBP alone.
That's what my Gamecube basically is now, a dedicated Game Boy Player. Glad I finally picked one up.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Android18a said:
You're in for a world of earache, kay?

I know... kay.

Yazuka

Yes! Damn I so glad it arrived today. Sadly it I'll have to wait a few hours to play it. Got other stuff to do. Oh, well. Tonight is game time!

ps3_white_knight_chronicles.jpg

kylej said:
It's finally here. Already one of my favorite pick-ups of all time.

IMG_0839.JPG

Dainese Newsan Pelle. I can't talk about it without using hyperbole. This construction of the jacket is flawless and the materials are incredible. I am more pleased than you can possibly imagine..

Nice, what kind of motorcycle do you drive?

Flek

Banned
4332477928_64fa7788a1_o.jpg

4331745469_3d1bcb57d7_o.jpg

4332481658_c241691b6e_o.jpg

4332479748_15622b53b2_o.jpg

and one in color

4331738133_484e6b887a.jpg

Full sanwa, custom artwork and my first dualmod <3 (more in the arcade stick thread)

Gritesh

Hitmeneer said:
Well, tbh it does says 'Hey, I'm cool. I drive a motorcycle', so nothing wrong with that! If you would wear it without owning a motorcycle (license) it would be weird.

I don't know man, the guys around here that ride usually make fun of dudes that wear their jackets out in public as an every-day accessory.

Nobody knows if you actually have a license or not, but being that it is a Dainese jacket, I don't think anyone who doesn't ride really knows that brand.

Either way its a hawt jacket paint me with the jealous brush.

PuMa

Fumetsu said:
Found a new baby last night to bring home :D
(Does not want to stay still for pics yet, that is for sure lol)
29loh6t.jpg

Awesome dog. I love Shibas. I have a black and tan one myself. :D

Top Bottom