• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

ibu

Another pick up from me.

2qamuec.jpg

Rich!

Picked up a Nikon D5000 today! Can't wait to go and try it out with my 15-200mm VR lens.

ju7re9.jpg

otgpk4.jpg

So, so good. The full HD video support and HDMI output is pretty neat too, and the automatic lens cleaner should put my mind at rest when switching between the two lenses there and my 50mm.

I also picked up a Samsung M1 phone (new contract). It's pretty much an Iphone rip-off, but the media format support is staggering. It plays video files that not even my PS3 can play, and watching DIVX files on it is superb.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Akim said:
I agree. I love Tegan and Sara. Where did you get those frames for the vinyls?

I got them from Michaels. It's a Canadian arts/craft/frame store. The vinyl frames (with glass) were on sale for $10.99.

geinou

Neo Member
Witness won this months thread. Amazing, I'm so jealous right now.

Anyway... My latest pick-up...

Pick-Up1.jpg

Finally got my hand on the first Tokyo Bus Guide. I've only played the second one so far.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
GtrpQZrcQ.jpg

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

oitXPsbDG.jpg

oKRnlahej.jpg

Massa

DSC00064.jpg

Birthday gift. I already own the game so I'm trading it next week, but I thought I'd post it here because: a) it uses the new PS3 logo, as the game was released in Brazil in November 09 and b) the Brazilian games use a different case than pretty much every other region, with a chrome Blu-ray logo just like in movie cases, you can barely see it in the crappy pic :-(.

Alpha_eX said:
Well dressed for fighting monsters, who needs any sort of body armor, or clothes. Terrible design there.

Well, Judgment is a fighting game, maybe he needed the extra mobility, lol. But the design is a bit weird S&M.

ArchAngel

- Superbad (BluRay)
- REC (BluRay)
- Inglourious Basterds (BluRay)
- Seiken no Blacksmith Vol. 2 LE (BluRay)
- K-On! Vol. 9 with a box (BluRay)
- Eat Lead
- Borderlands
- R&C - A crack in Time
- To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Vol. 1 (BluRay) LE with a box, a bonus DVD and a poster

superrecbasterd.JPG

seiken2kon9.JPG

eatcrackborder.JPG

toaru1.JPG

Jason

feb10pickup01.jpg

Gunbird, Gokujyo Parodius DX

feb10pickup02.jpg

Moon, The Hurt Locker

feb10pickup03.jpg

Ergo Proxy vol. 6

feb10pickup04.jpg

Misc. animu soundtracks

feb10pickup05.jpg

feb10pickup06.jpg

Astro Fighter Sunred setting (some handwritten) :D

feb10pickup07.jpg

Cyanide & Happiness :)

feb10pickup08.jpg

Holly Miranda, Chiaki Naomi 7"s

Frester

FiveFingers001.jpg

I ordered them a month ago while backordered but they came in today, wasn't expecting them for another 2-3 weeks :D

tha_devil

Darkness said:
Where you at? I'm on the East Coast US myself, so it had to travel far and only took a week on cheap shipping. I'd imagine you'll get yours soon :D

On a side note I haven't bought a CD in years (go digital downloads!). Ripping and renaming all these tracks is annoying as hell, lol.

Im living in holland. But with the FF:AC blu-ray with FFXIII demo it took like 6 weeks. After a month i contacted play-asia, they did a resend. Than i received both copies on the same day :lol

But hopefully everything goes fine now :)

Astro Fighter Sunred setting (some handwritten) :D

That's RAD... What's funny is scrolling past the pictures thinking I saw the logo for Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan when it's actually the Weather Three logo :lol

Photo73.jpg

The Future Press KZ2 guide - weapon specs, detailed Elite campaign runs, MP maps (pre-Steel&Titanium DLC), etc.
Photo66.jpg

Alpha Industries McGyver jacket - anthropomorphized personification of kickass.

DemiMatt

Auron_Kale said:
Nah, never too tight - just that with my straight-leg jeans, the leg tends to run bigger than I'd like. Probably either the 514's or some 501's should do the trick...

Anyways, courtesy of Amazon. I tend to go through a box of these in like 2 days, now I have 5 boxes to go through. :lol

5f962108.jpg

MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN!

To my shock there are heaps of cereals on amazon, TIME TO SAVE AND SHOP!

th3dude

My new Pumas to replace an older pair that is getting demoted. Soooo comfortable. Too bad I can't wear them until all the snow/salt is gone...

DSCN0192.jpg

Plus my big pickup for my January birthday:

DSCN0191.jpg

Not a full build as some parts are being reused, but the new parts are:

AMD Phenom 2 x4 955 3.2GHz Black Edition
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO Motherboard
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB DDR3 1600 RAM
New Thermaltake Case

Existing parts:
EVGA 9800GTX+ 512mb
HDD's
PSU
DVD RW

Alucrid said:
Nice jacket...too bad they're all sold out in all smalls and mediums except for Camo, which I don't want. :lol

Yeh, I'm not too fond of camo print, either. I ordered the pewter version which turned out to be a dark grayish colour with a slight olive tinge. (The photo on the Alpha website doesn't give it justice)

Bought a Dell Mini 10v and turned it into a hackintosh. Works like a charm!
hpim1327r.jpg

hpim1329.jpg

Also got a few games that were on sale. ME was $10 at newegg, Club was $8 and Pinball was $12. And how can you pass on Street Fighter: The Movie on Blu-Ray for $9.99? THANK YOU AMAZON!
hpim1323.jpg

Top Bottom