• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

enewtabie

Nothing really gaming related until Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm next week,but picked up a nice range shooter. Going to look at a Saiga S12 tomorrow.

photo.jpg

justinschwimmer

Neo Member
New Headphones!
rvsLu.jpg

jXE4V.jpg

Great deal on an iPad from CL. It's seems unlikely that the iPad 2 will have a retina display so I won't have to worry about upgrading any time soon.
dsPCF.jpg

Cheapest way to get Netflix on my TV:
tto1S.jpg

enewtabie said:
Nothing really gaming related until Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm next week,but picked up a nice range shooter. Going to look at a Saiga S12 tomorrow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/enewtabie/photo.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I've always wanted one of those zombie stoppers.

Blablurn

Japan treated me very well!!

12ugj.jpg

- MGS Collection
- Japanese Version of Portable Ops
- Peace Walker Artbook
- Japanese Version of Snake Eater
- Japanese Version of MGS2: Sons of Liberty
- Japanese Version of MGS2: Substance

Funnily enough the collection has all these games as well. i love japan <3

2qngm.jpg

yoshi, pikachu and a random hikki cd because it only costed 100 Yen :-o

3rnoo.jpg

new wallet

Carnby

homerule said:
Brand new:

jz6z4m.jpg

It's waiting back in the states for me, so I guess I'll be able to actually play it in September. I'm slowly trying to repurchase all the systems I used to own. It's embarrassing, of all the systems I sold or gave away to family/friends, the only one I actually kept was the Atari Jaguar...

You gotta tell me, how much did a brand new dreamcast cost you?

Ainaurdur

Been needing a replacement headset for Skype for over a year. An extra DS3 for friends to play. And SSFIV just because it was time.

2lbcqjs.jpg

The red is so nice. And I need to practice my fighting skills. A lot.

One Ok Rock

Neo Member
My first post in one of these threads:

brsdm004.jpg

BRS & DM nendoroids! 'Scuse my lack of photography skills.

I might post my haul from my recent japan trip if anybody is interested in seeing a bunch of dirty doujinshi and animu figures. lol.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Got this Evangelion production cel in Osaka today... pretty happy as it's my first Eva cel!

66Jnr.jpg

mBASQl.jpg

This is actually from episode 26', part of End of Evangelion, when she's just about to get turned into LCL goo.

deim0s

Sorry for the crappy mobile phone photo:

IGlG1.jpg

Persona 3: Official Design Works Artbook
Macross Triangle Frontier LE
Another Century Portable

risk said:
Went to the Pokemon tour event
I got my Celebi and the free prizes (after getting stamps around the mall and spinning the wheel).. we got the charm, snivy stylus, and a set of patches. The Zekrom pin was from trying the demo.
BOQbfl.jpg

Throwing out a thanks to risk on this one! Thanks to your post, I found out the tour was in Indianapolis this weekend, took my daughter and had a blast all day!

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
One Ok Rock said:
My first post in one of these threads:

brsdm004.jpg

BRS & DM nendoroids! 'Scuse my lack of photography skills.

I might post my haul from my recent japan trip if anybody is interested in seeing a bunch of dirty doujinshi and animu figures. lol.
cute. love their expressions.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
CoachKevin said:
Uhhh... They all can read CDs and cd-r's
Not quite.. there was a bios revision after October 2000 that made it hard to play certain backups as well as indie releases like Last Hope. Note how the Play Asia listing for last hope actually warns you about this at the bottom of the page.

Looks like they do all play CDs, though.. :p and as far as homebrew goes, they may have found a way to burn discs that will play regardless.

Still, I'd rather have an older model (most of the ones in circulation) rather than waste a single CD-R on some burn that won't work on my model.

After all was said and done I got this for about $30. The charger isn't even opened and the whole thing is complete. Pretty good deal when I see these things go for so much complete.
IMG_0963.jpg

JEKKI

that time of the year!!

2c8mi.jpg

yo Im jus gonna do my taxes.

jus gonna sit here n crunch numbers.

coz that's hot!

coz that's what's goin on in the streets rite now.

taxes.

DJChuy

Tactics.jpg

There was a shelf at BB that had a bunch of discounted games, and I found FFI for $10. I wasn't going to pick up, but then I decided, eh what the hell? The Tactics Ogre tarot cards are pretty nice.

Soejimaartbook.jpg

Rocknhikaru.jpg

After seeing The Rock return to the WWE, I wanted to buy his DVD. The album next to it is Hikaru Utada's Single collection Vol. 2, not Spinal Tap's Smell the Glove (I recently saw the movie yesterday).

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
lobdale said:
Got this Evangelion production cel in Osaka today... pretty happy as it's my first Eva cel!

66Jnr.jpg

mBASQl.jpg

This is actually from episode 26', part of End of Evangelion, when she's just about to get turned into LCL goo.

How much did that run you? Can't imagine it was cheap.

DJChuy

Angelus Errare said:
Wait the Rock is back wrestling!?! OMFG YES!!!

And I totally just ordered that Soejima artbook

He's not back wrestling; he was announced as the guest host for Wrestlemania, but The Rock said he's not going anywhere. So I don't know if he's really going to stick around for a while. Anyways, he delivered an epic 20 minute promo last week, just like the good old times.

The artbook is lovely. Very pleased with the purchase.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
One Ok Rock said:

:>

What did you get? I9 and I both posted ours a couple pages back - Honestly I'm not really sure that it was appropriate to do so now... even though they were all censored.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Extollere said:
:>

What did you get? I9 and I both posted ours a couple pages back - Honestly I'm not really sure that it was appropriate to do so now... even though they were all censored.
I regret nothing!

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Chacranajxy said:
How much did that run you? Can't imagine it was cheap.

One of the more affordable production cels I've seen. Paid 5250 yen for it, though it doesn't have the pencil drawing with it. Still, recognized that scene as soon as I saw it and it just kind of embodies Eva perfectly for me.

Cels with big face shots of the main characters are still obscenely expensive though--I saw a standard "Rei and Shinji stare at the camera" cel a couple weeks back for 28000.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
lobdale said:
One of the more affordable production cels I've seen. Paid 5250 yen for it, though it doesn't have the pencil drawing with it. Still, recognized that scene as soon as I saw it and it just kind of embodies Eva perfectly for me.

Cels with big face shots of the main characters are still obscenely expensive though--I saw a standard "Rei and Shinji stare at the camera" cel a couple weeks back for 28000.
the best characters are worth the money.

Springare

Neo Member
Well as a new member over here I thought I should share some as well.

So far I have gotten a new job (^^) ...

jhzos2.png

... and loads of WoW TCG cards!

28153c5.png

and ofc a NeoGAF membership, or to me more exact, a "junior membership"

One Ok Rock

Neo Member
Alright here goes ruining my reputation within 5 posts of me being here lol

Picture021-1.jpg

Range Murata Figure

Picture001.jpg

Creepy Woody plus Lemon Rei - taken in our hotel in Kyoto lol. It never gets old.

Picture008.jpg

Modest collection of eroge. :D Two Tony games, a couple by Oyari Ashito and one I got because it was $10
and because there were twins on the back >__>

Picture024.jpg

Seto fishing alone in the rain like a fucking boss. 10 yen well spent.

Picture020.jpg

Kitty Rei - note: I have not even seen a full episode of evangelion.

Picture018.jpg

See above note >__>

Picture003.jpg

Terrible photo of various things, mainly a full set of Touhou games.

and the one you've been waiting for: Doujinshi! Better put links here though.

WARNING: CLICKING THESE LINKS WILL EXPOSE YOU TO THE HORROR OF ANIME BOOBIES. NSFW

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/Skull_Muncher/Picture014.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/Skull_Muncher/Picture015.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/Skull_Muncher/Picture016.jpg

It was a fun holiday.

HildyB

maskrider said:
Selvaria and Catherine have arrived, ha ha ! But one set of Catherine pre-order bonus is missing.

2011feb-sb-cat.jpg

No English subs on Catherine out of the box, right?

PS - the statue is awesome.

Top Bottom