• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Just arrived.

a64d43c2.jpg

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
MortalMonkey said:
This is a great read so far:

IMG_2577.jpg
Great, great book. Had the pleasure of listening to McCloud speak at my school a couple of years back, his passion for and knowledge of the medium is amazing.

Just got these today. Jeremy and the rest of the gamespite staff did an amazing job on the NES book. Going to order the hardcover one:

1030285.jpg

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Lot of pictures. I've been slacking on posting my pick-ups.

First off some games -

WP_000220.jpg

Nabbed MGS3, and been meaning to play the AC series. Apparently the first one is kinda meh but I'll truck through it.

WP_000231.jpg

Been in a bit of a zombie mood. Dead Space is another one of those games I've meen meaning to play and I have to say its quite good, though not even remotely scary imo.

WP_000204.jpg

Finally have a PS3! I now have a PS3/360/PSP/DS/Gaming PC. Just need a wii and I'll have em all. Which I'm planning to get anyways when Skyward Sword comes out.

WP_000213.jpg

Some games to go with the PS3.

WP_000219.jpg

And last but certainly not least, some Matsuno gems. Class got out early on monday and so I figured I'd pop by the local mom & pop gamestore before heading home, and they had Vagrant Story sitting right there front and center, and in damn near perfect condition. Just couldn't resist. And Tactics Ogre of course came out this week.

Yami

Main pick ups:
e9dtfp.jpg

NS:UNS2 for £17
Halo Reach Limited Ed for £22
Razer Deathadder for freeeee from brother.

214vatw.jpg

3178ent.jpg

207rt00.jpg

1zxxrg9.jpg

Random awesome toy assortment from my desk.

Love the details on the mini bmx's. Picked up Aaron Ross's blue and pink funday for like £5, just wish I had the real thing :(
(dustyyy)
(sorry about camera phone pics, real camera is at home. at uni house at the mo. blahhhh.)

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Picked up Deathsmiles PAL this morning. Already had the jpn version but i guess supporting Cave localizations is always a good thing for the future!

And picked these up on the way home:
IMG_3039.jpg

Also, for those wondering about the jungle green DS3, it's light green on top and dark green on the bottom (not black).

Carnby

Kandrick said:
Picked up Deathsmiles PAL this morning. Already had the jpn version but i guess supporting Cave localizations is always a good thing for the future!

did it come with a faceplate?

Gouken

Banned
neojubei said:
played the first part and its pretty good. Does make me wish for a DMC psp game though.

same here, i was like this should have been on the PSP....or who know maybe it'll end up on the NPG? :)

Yes Boss!

Had the mother send some stuff that came to my california address. Just in time for the four-day weekend!

Virtual On box, which is stunningly beautiful. The artbook is so pretty. Truly a Special Edition in every sense of the word. Gorgeous. Game is made for my Hori Twin Sticks!

960aec62.jpg

And the actual game with the neato box art (and boobs and butts card):

e33f4b14.jpg

Milestone Collection 2 for Wii:

23937220.jpg

Cheapy VGA cable to get Crimzon Clover running on my HDTV:

24a4133f.jpg

And caught up on a bunch of kollies, tollies, and bollies. Heaven!

YRF classics first time in HD, Kajol love:

fb21afff.jpg

Completed my Ayngaran Tamil collection. They are numbered like Criterions and are up to number 15:

0b0ec1cf.jpg

Recent Hindi theatrical releases since I'm in germany and was unable to see them theatrically:

92fd782a.jpg

An old Mahesh Bhatt movie from the early nineties. And Anygaran's song disc:

16a8030e.jpg

And some Telugu love from little Bhavani label:

754266ad.jpg

ghCk0.jpg

Finally Dragon Quest VI is here after all of these years of waiting, and it is glorious :') Also got the Club Nintendo DS sack which is pretty nice quality, and it should be large enough for a 3DS if I decide to get one.

mug

Kotomi said:
The first Assassin's Creed is actually the best in the series to me.
I enjoyed it as well. While it may become repetitive and the story may not make sense at first, I was too amazed at how beautiful the game was.

Netto-kun

Yay, got the steelbook. But no DLC codes of Shuma-Gorath & Jill and no comic/art book! And the user manual is in black/white/gray. I guess that's what I get for living in Norway/Europe. At least I got a 100 NOK gift card with the purchase, but I probably won't buy any games from Gamestop or other Norwegian video game stores anytime soon. And too bad I won't have get the chance to play the game till Sunday.

SSL22300.jpg

SSL22301.jpg

Forsete

My "house god" Leif GW Persson as a bobblehead. He is a professor in criminology and a author. Greatest personality ever.

Two of his older books which I have never read. The Profiteers (1979) and The Pillars Of Society (1982)

A new toothbrush. My old Oral-B was getting old and the battery wouldnt hold a charge. This model is much nicer.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
InfiniteNine said:
That's hot Kagarin! Did you do that yourself?
Damn that sucks.

Yeah it sucks :( At least that's the only damage. Engine and everything else seems fine.

WEGGLES said:
Pickup of the forever

Have you seen them before? They put on an amazing show. I saw them a few times in '99 (holy crap almost 12 years ago) and they were fantastic.

I even managed to fall asleep at one of their gigs (cinema seating, what can I say?).

WEGGLES

PalaceBrother said:
Have you seen them before? They put on an amazing show. I saw them a few times in '99 (holy crap almost 12 years ago) and they were fantastic.

I even managed to fall asleep at one of their gigs (cinema seating, what can I say?).

I was only 13 when they broke up, so this is my first time seeing them.

I've heard they put on an amazing show, which is why I'm willing to drive 6 hours to chicago to see them :p

LiK

new stuff!

MvC3 FINALLY arrived and Capcom shop only shipped me one t-shirt for TWO orders. LAME. Never again Capcom. Your store is shit.
MvC3.jpg

Catherine + preorder bonuses
CatKat.jpg

Gyakuten Kenji 2 CE + e-Capcom figure and strap
Kenji2LE.jpg

Dead Space 2 LE (PS3 version this time) + Figure
DS2FIG.jpg

WEGGLES said:
I was only 13 when they broke up, so this is my first time seeing them.

I've heard they put on an amazing show, which is why I'm willing to drive 6 hours to chicago to see them :p

I'm pretty out of touch with the music scene, so I have no idea who they are, but the Vic is a pretty cool venue. Have fun!

Top Bottom