• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Sporran

todays purchase ;)

helmet.jpg

Stooo

Neo Member
Typographenia said:
Stooo, that lego set is fantastic! The wampa made me chuckle.

Yeah both the wampa and tonton are pretty awesome. It scares me the price some of these things go for on eBay.

A couple of close-ups...

"Me was gonna invite you to monster ball..."
DSC_0052.jpg

"And I thought they smelled bad... on the outside!"
DSC_0057.jpg

Gritesh

Damaged said:
Got a big treat for myself this month, an Aprilia Dorsoduro Factory. Its a 750 v twin putting out about 90bhp

DSC_0026.jpg

Soooo jealous, I've been wanting to pick up the Monster 796 soo badly, I know its an entry level Ducati but for city riding I think it would be better than my 600rr

Damaged

Gritesh said:
Soooo jealous, I've been wanting to pick up the Monster 796 soo badly, I know its an entry level Ducati but for city riding I think it would be better than my 600rr

I looked at the 796 monster and the hypermoto that ducati do but the service intervals were just too short. After the first 600 mile service the aprilia doesn't need touching till the 18,000 mark!

InaVent

Banned
SANY3619.jpg

Picked up a boxed copy of LoZ: Majora's Mask ;) with a beat up guide *but helpful

sakkio chicken teriyaki ftw!

SANY3620.jpg

not into collecting basketball cards - but Allen Iverson, one of my favorite players. Young Philly days.

I enjoy looking at everyone's new items btw cool stuff

_dementia said:
nice pickup, 3donkey show
lol! just saw pics of the lines at the 3DS thread. glad i didn't have to go through that!

practice02 said:
Please post some screen shots I want to see what the 3d looks like
lol

Is your body ready?

RomanticHeroX said:
I want Wendy's so bad right now.

They're the only fast food chain around here that serves baked potatoes, mang.

Yes Boss!

donkey show said:
ZA5wa.jpg

Hell yes.
You son-of-a...

D'you pick that up at Japan Video Games? God I miss going to Cal State LA. So close to the import shops. Last I heard JVG moved to Alhambra.

Lucky bastard. New nintendo hardware in hand...happens only every four-five years.

Jealous! Damn JEALOUS!

^ I will have the vid up when I get back home, lol.

Yes Boss! said:
You son-of-a...

D'you pick that up at Japan Video Games? God I miss going to Cal State LA. So close to the import shops. Last I heard JVG moved to Alhambra.

Lucky bastard. New nintendo hardware in hand...happens only every four-five years.

Jealous! Damn JEALOUS!
LOL, you know it! My boy Jim hooked me up. They did move to Alhambra though so it's about 15 minutes away from work versus 5 when they were in Temple City. Missed out on Blue since I had no idea they got them in yesterday.

But... black is bringing sexy back.

eY2Za.jpg

Yes Boss!

When possible post pics of the actual DS case close-up, cart...next to the old DS stuff if possible. Those little things are what the nintendo nuts wanna see!

Blue is the best choice of the two launch colors but no worries as your US unit will be that color.

Black is hot, though.

Wish I was rich enough to afford a JPN unit but my income these days is about half of what it was a few years ago. Gotta wait a few months for a japanese unit for my collection :-(

Yes Boss! said:
When possible post pics of the actual DS case close-up, cart...next to the old DS stuff if possible. Those little things are what the nintendo nuts wanna see!

Blue is the best choice of the two launch colors but no worries as your US unit will be that color.

Black is hot, though.

Wish I was rich enough to afford a JPN unit but my income these days is about half of what it was a few years ago. Gotta wait a few months for a japanese unit for my collection :-(
Yar, will do when I get back home from work. I'll probably post in the 3DS thread to keep this place OT. =)

JEKKI

Yes Boss! said:
You son-of-a...

Jealous! Damn JEALOUS!
lol yeay when I went there yesterday to pick up MMP/PS, they had 3 of them jus chillin there for sale.

shyt aint even out yet in japan and they already had em

btw I wonder if that Wendys is the one right by my apartment?? =P

JEKKI said:
lol yeay when I went there yesterday to pick up MMP/PS, they had 3 of them jus chillin there for sale.

shyt aint even out yet in japan and they already had em

btw I wonder if that Wendys is the one right by my apartment?? =P

How much at the import shop?

edit: NVM just called and asked.

B.K.

a posh hammer said:
There are many worse mistakes to make ;)

Yeah, but the main reason I wanted to buy VIII is because the PSN version is apparently much more stable and runs better than the custom one I made from my discs.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
B.K. said:
Yeah, but the main reason I wanted to buy VIII is because the PSN version is apparently much more stable and runs better than the custom one I made from my discs.
Probably not.

What changed is the PSone emulator itself.

The data you download from PSN is identical to a rip from a disc. Now that the PSone emulator is updated via PSP firmware, your ripped version should run more perfectly.

JDeluis

After more than a year I finally bought a game on release date (Bulletstorm) and received my Valentine's present (MvsC3). I've also been on blu-ray shopping spree. Too many good sales.
photo1.jpg

I had luck in finding this collectors box set at Best Buy
photo2.jpg

highrider

Banned
Image4.jpg

sorry about the crappy webcam pic. i took the cheapo batarang that came with the arkham asylum ce and tried to get fly. primed, sanded, metallic base, red fade on tips, airbrush stenciled the logo on both sides, 4 coats of basf high gloss clear, then wetsanded and polished. my son thought it was sick and i was pretty happy with it.

now i need a new project to work on between cars..

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Very cool, if any other GAF members have any cool projects that they've worked on it'd be awesome to see them in these threads. It's a reminder that a pickup isn't just stuff you buy at a store, it's also stuff you make yourself! :D

Top Bottom