• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

pu12jbOl.jpg

Finally got a stick for Shmups at a great price.. I didn't realize how large it was going to be...

XnjZG5Yl.jpg

Trying to finish up the US Virtual Boy collection (3 to go) and boxed kirby collection (one to go).

jlLLmCrl.jpg

BD got a bit crushed.. but not as horribly as some other people. Got the CE of 13-3 just so i can play in the Arieth costume through the whole game.

QZ9yGsbl.jpg

Somehow Target had this in their clearance section... how it survived in a store for 10+ years is a mystery.

Dino BBQ finally opened in Buffalo. I got to go to the Vip night party, and went with a bunch of friends to opening night. I'm stoked to finally have a good BBQ in Buffalo.
Qwmw6dyl.jpg

IHeCy0Ql.jpg

RetroGreg

You guys are reminding me that I need to get more Neo Geo Pocket games.

Anyway, I just got this in the mail earlier:

-X-Men vs. Street Fighter (Saturn)

I don't know why I waited so long to get it, since I've wanted it for 16+ years. At least I finally have it. This and the first Marvel vs. Capcom are probably my favorites in the series.

I still have my copy in my closet somewhere. God that was amazing when it first came out. That was the first game I ever imported. Congrats and enjoy!

kierwynn

Sorry for the crappy phone pics! Got these two lovely games finally! Feels like I've been waiting forever for them to come out!

FINALLY got my Estelle figure I've had preordered for like forever. It feels like she was constantly getting pushed back. Was so happy to finally be able to pay for her!

I really like it and her pose- unfortunately, it doesn't feel very stable. I feel like she is going to fall over any moment. lol

Gestault

I really like it and her pose- unfortunately, it doesn't feel very stable. I feel like she is going to fall over any moment. lol

Just like her personality at the beginning of that game, AMIRITE GUYS? Still, figurine and oddly enough the stand look really nicely made. Does it have much weight to it?

dodgeme

While my gaming purchases are definitely gonna have to slow a bit I do get to pick this bad boy up tomorrow morning.

3lu7nSg.jpg

HildyB

Picked up the new Sony Gold headset. Moving from a house in Chicago to an apartment in southern California, so sadly cannot have a surround sound system blaring at all times. Gonna try em out in a bit and see if they are any good.

g8YpwUx.jpg

Looking forward to hear what you think of them. Worth the $$? PS3 or PS4?

Timan

Developer
Just got my Steelcase Gesture chair, took ages to get here (damn snow!)

Will be a nice difference playing games on this.

mk5Nfhx.jpg

Since I'm bored outta my wits here at work I figured I'd post a few items I received this week, despite not posting in this kinda thread in a long while.

Apologize if the pics are crappy or have odd angles, I don't really have a proper place to take pics so I make do with some corner of my room and a white foam thingy I have.

I collect everything Shin Megami Tensei, so you will notice a trend in the pics, hehe

Finally got a Demi-Fiend/Hitoshura figure, these were released as lottery prizes in Japan, so your best bet at getting one is hunting one in japanese auctions (unless you live in JP that is)
a1bp.jpg
pnj2.jpg
t01y.jpg

Oh yeah, in case you wanna check out the figure itself, here's a truckload of them
http://atest.jp/archives/52075712.html

Another item from the same lottery as the Demi-fiend figure, this is a framed artwork by series' master arstist Kazuma Kaneko

Here's Ore no Shikabane wo Koete Yuke/ Over My Dead Body for PSP (I actually got word of this game here on gaf) and the first blu-ray disk for the Devil Survivor 2 Anime (comes with a box to hold 3 of the 7 volumes).

Got the japanese version of Tales of Xillia, used copies are cheap fortunately. I've been studying japanese for a couple years now, it's time I started playing games and improving my vocabulary. I played Tales of Vesperia PS3 a while ago and noticed it is a great way to improve both my reading ability and vocabulary, even though you end up missing a lot of things here and there because you are not fluent in the language.

Last one is Persona 3 Portable Famitsu DX Pack. I don't like the fact that they never come with an outer box, but the items are usually cool so I end up getting them anyway. This was the only DX pack I did not have, so now I own all SMT DX packs :D

flattie

Ok, GAF, I fell off the Nintendo train around Autumn last year: this is my attempt to get back on.

0esb.jpg

I'm a sucker for sinking ships. Come at me, drought!

haikira

Already seen Sherlock Season three, Hannibal Season one and How To Train Your Dragon, and loved them all. Going to burn through Hannibal again, while I'm waiting for season two. Looking forward to seeing the unaired episode too, which I've never seen. Well, I watched those butchered clips from it that were uploaded at the time, so people didn't have to miss out any of the overall plot stuff.

Looking forward to checking out Wolf Children, and I've almost finished the first boxset of Steins Gate, so I'll be moving on to part two once that's done.

img_3440mosaj.jpg

zmet

Shien the Blade Chaser and Time Bokan: Royal Revival

Sherlock Season Three and Daiku no Gen-San: Ghost Building Company (Hammerin' Harry)

Westraid

Not really that much into figures, but I liked Raiden since MGS2 and playing Revengeance recently eventually lead to this.

mS8.png

€2,99 each is a steal. Already finished Liberation Maiden, saving Crimson Shroud for the upcoming week.

Kerned

Banned
February has been a slow month for gaming purchases for me (getting Rayman Legends for PS4 next week though).

In the meantime, I did pick up a new watch,
eGmgSt9.jpg

and a 2014 Subaru Outback.
hNxDu4l.jpg

The car is already filthy because, well, Michigan.

Yes Boss!

Some stuff picked up from the PO BOX. Really stoked about Bravely Default, been wanting it to be localised for a long time.

CD4B239A-2201-40F1-92EC-42ADD21605C7_zps5a3qrte1.jpg

Kojaq

I got a alot of stuff this month was pretty stoked.

First My PS4 finally showed up.

20140216_135948_zps58a619a4.jpg

Walked into gametraders Parramatta and found a 2nd hand Dreamcast couldn't say no.

20140216_140001_zps027e9368.jpg

And some games I picked up and the Zelda Hyrule Histora book.

20140216_140307_zps6636d0ce.jpg

Shengar

Since I'm bored outta my wits here at work I figured I'd post a few items I received this week, despite not posting in this kinda thread in a long while.

Apologize if the pics are crappy or have odd angles, I don't really have a proper place to take pics so I make do with some corner of my room and a white foam thingy I have.

I collect everything Shin Megami Tensei, so you will notice a trend in the pics, hehe

Finally got a Demi-Fiend/Hitoshura figure, these were released as lottery prizes in Japan, so your best bet at getting one is hunting one in japanese auctions (unless you live in JP that is)

Another item from the same lottery as the Demi-fiend figure, this is a framed artwork by series' master arstist Kazuma Kaneko

Here's Ore no Shikabane wo Koete Yuke/ Over My Dead Body for PSP (I actually got word of this game here on gaf) and the first blu-ray disk for the Devil Survivor 2 Anime (comes with a box to hold 3 of the 7 volumes).

Got the japanese version of Tales of Xillia, used copies are cheap fortunately. I've been studying japanese for a couple years now, it's time I started playing games and improving my vocabulary. I played Tales of Vesperia PS3 a while ago and noticed it is a great way to improve both my reading ability and vocabulary, even though you end up missing a lot of things here and there because you are not fluent in the language.

Last one is Persona 3 Portable Famitsu DX Pack. I don't like the fact that they never come with an outer box, but the items are usually cool so I end up getting them anyway. This was the only DX pack I did not have, so now I own all SMT DX packs :D

HOLY SHIT what an insane pick-up! Really nice stuffs you got there, especially Demi-Fiend stuffs. I want that figure so bad D:

Nice guitar! Reminds me of my brother's Ibanez.

Really jelly of that Sailor Moon figure..

She's a nice figure...but I wish she was cheaper. :/

I only got her because I had more than enough Amazon credit saved up to the point where didn't even have to pay for her with real money. Hah. Not sure if I'll get the rest of them yet. Sailor Moon was the first figure I've bought in, like...10+ years, I think.

Shadownet

Banned
GLgG7OSl.jpg

Can't believe I just spent $84 on a 32 GB memory card.
:/

I know how you feel man. I almost did the same. But I used a gamestop coupon. Plus traded in a bunch of stuff. And walked out with a 32GB only paying $10 in cash.

If you spent $80. I would have just fork over another $20 to import the 64GB.

Jumped on the Wii U train a couple weeks ago with that newegg deal

HkfG8IO.jpg

So worth it!

Also got Splinter Cell Blacklist, a Mario Wii mote and Wii Party U

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Amazon Prime, bitches! It said it would come the 15th, came the 14th.

I kinda like the colors in the first pic.

12559496394_16ebae7078_o.jpg

12559506334_6766de14d0_o.jpg

12559140133_8489db2286_o.jpg

12559508034_75b5ce0068_o.jpg

Top Bottom