• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Loxley

My biggest pick-up for the next 5 years!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition

iTX29WiexgtcT.jpg

ibyZDsgLIpEV6f.jpg

Interior is all leather with silver accents with the Oscar Mike star sewn into the seatbacks.

Awesome, I drove a 2001 Wrangler in High School, my favorite car ever. I'd love to get a new one - especially a four-door like that - some day but the gas mileage keeps holding me back :( I miss that weird rectangle windshield.

Nisa65

If I understand correctly, you have to do it directly from the PS Store on the PS4 and activate your 3 free months. I will check later.
See here or here

Turns out that I misread the voucher that was inside the box. It's not a year of Playstation Plus you get but an extra year on the warranty. The only free trial of PS Plus for new owners is the 3 month one. You do however get a 1000 yen rebate should you subscribe for a year to PS Plus from what I've read.

Everything I bought this month aside from Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy which comes out on the 28th. I probably won't have it in my hands until March since Amazon is shipping it.

BhLFfeGCUAApwVD.jpg:large

Ultimadrago

Everything I bought this month aside from Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy which comes out on the 28th. I probably won't have it in my hands until March since Amazon is shipping it.

BhLFfeGCUAApwVD.jpg:large

Nice prize figures, dude! I own the Hakase and Nano, but had to skimp on Mio and Mai due to unfortunate timing. They look good together~

(Where's your Yuuko?)

JEKKI

JEKKI in da house~!!

again!!

but this time! I'm not alone!

I got the one!

the only!

the Queen is back!!

the Queen is in da house!!

MILIYAH!

#maifuckinwaifu!

e35dee369cd111e3b3581209c350cf7c_7.jpg

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
2JjuYEs.jpg

I'm loving it so far. It's so much more comfortable than when I tried my friends 3DS and XL. RIP 3D.

Lost all my streetpasses though from when I had to exchange the one I got last week because it stopped reading the SD Card and locking it in place though.

snaffles

Finally gave up on waiting for Yakuza 5 to be localised so I'll be fumbling through with my mediocre Japanese skills. The little playstation hardware supplement in the famitsu is pretty cool showing some of the limited edition versions of all their consoles.

Got this bad boy a couple days ago. It's 21 inches tall and weighs about 15lbs.

gd6a722.jpg

I have the Chris Redfield from the Hollywood Collectibles line :)

Always thought the Nemesis piece was amazing but also just too big and too expensive. I honestly would have nowhere to put it.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
Been a few weeks since I posted, but I haven't stopped.

got these over the last few weeks, pretty good deals on all of them.

Got these this week. I double dipped on Baldur's Gate II there to get a complete edition, it also came with the strategy guide.

All these were 1/2 off the marked price. I'm not concentrating on getting PS2 games, but I keep finding them.

The Genesis game is Twin Cobra. The Game Gear game is somewhat uncommon. At least I had never seen it before. It doesn't look half bad actually.

Generic rage, generic cart racer and a Mario sports title to round it out this week. The PS1 game is from 2003 and I had never heard of it.

I've been VLOGing my weekend finding on my youtube channel lately here: This weeks pickups

dab0ne

I have the Chris Redfield from the Hollywood Collectibles line :)

Always thought the Nemesis piece was amazing but also just too big and too expensive. I honestly would have nowhere to put it.

It's definitely huge and I had to make room but I actually got it at a good price. I found it on Amazon for $208 with free shipping. Couldn't pass it up :)

karasu

Those comics bring back so many great memories.

Just got this today:

k16lA0S.jpg

I'm having adjustment issues because it's been so long since I played with a stick.

Galdius

Last week I got this to complete the Mario Party trilogy on the N64:

vTafo6Rl.jpg

And today I received these two (NBA is sealed):

450XTN5l.jpg

plc268

2JjuYEs.jpg

I'm loving it so far. It's so much more comfortable than when I tried my friends 3DS and XL. RIP 3D.

Lost all my streetpasses though from when I had to exchange the one I got last week because it stopped reading the SD Card and locking it in place though.

I'm glad more and more people are realizing that that the 2DS is a comfortable alternative to the 3ds and xl. Most people seem to dismiss it, thinking it's for kid's hands, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Yes Boss!

I'm glad more and more people are realizing that that the 2DS is a comfortable alternative to the 3ds and xl. Most people seem to dismiss it, thinking it's for kid's hands, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

A million times better simply because there is no cheap-ass floppy-fish hinge that junks up the XLs.

JEKKI

everybody <3 Miliyah!!

That Miliyah is awesome! Some JEKKI stuff right there!
thanks! I love JEKKI stuff!

Holy shit. That is fucking Miliyah.
yes, it is!!

My favorite years in Miliyah :D
mm hmm; this is a great year for Miliyah!

Miliyah is so awesome. I had a lot of fun with it when I was younger.
old skool fans! appreciate!!

Awesome Miliyah stuff. How much did that cost you?
like $88 from cdjapan!

VanWinkle

I have a bad gadget addiction. Picked up a new tablet, the Dell Venue 8 Pro. It's an 8 inch tablet with full Windows 8.1 on it.

iqTwYLfFJLlHe.png

iCh4WgbD2y1QL.png

Guys. I LOVE this tablet. I have completely neglected my iPad mini in the four or five days since I got this. I like this better. The screen is not incredibly high-res at 1280x800, but it looks fantastic. I've mainly been using it for browsing, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Youtube, and news, which I what I used my iPad mainly for, and I find this to be better for all of those (except maybe Youtube, but the video quality on the Dell is superior). It's incredibly sleek, and the build quality, although plastic, feels just as solid as the iPad, but more comfortable with the awesome grippy back. I don't know HOW on earth this is under $300, AND it includes Office 2013 Home & Student Edition.

I'm just really happy with this thing. Only thing that stinks is the lack of native Google apps on the Windows store.

Top Bottom